MANCHESTER CITY VS UNITED: 2-3 (FT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
MANCHESTER CITY VS UNITED: 2-3 (FT)

Post by anikulapo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43674624

Claims Pogbas agent offered him to City during the January transfer window ... tomorrow is gonna be fun :laugh:
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Pep Drops a bombshell ahead of Manchester Derby

Post by anikulapo »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... p-12317255

Hmmm Big Mino doesn’t deny it either :lol: :lol: Wow :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... p-12317255

:rotf: :rotf: Mino claim to be Jose friend,he will regret this as Jose never forgive .
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Uncle Aniks who you go support tomorrow?
Also can Manu stop City from celebrating soon?A win will delay city celebration for another 2 weeks.
Will your boy Alexis show up?Will Pogba show up?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Mino is the ultimate opportunist and parasite if you support and love your club. But if you are a player and he represents you, he is God gift. He will make you and himself rich.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:

Mino is the ultimate opportunist and parasite if you support and love your club. But if you are a player and he represents you, he is God gift. He will you and himself rich.

The thing shock me sha but Pep don top all gangstas :rotf: :rotf: talk about chucking the cats amongst the pigeons right before the derby :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:

Burun Uba :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Uncle Aniks who you go support tomorrow?
Also can Manu stop City from celebrating soon?A win will delay city celebration for another 2 weeks.
Will your boy Alexis show up?Will Pogba show up?

Nna I’m highly ambivalent ... I just wan enjoy the train wreck :mrgreen:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Mino is the ultimate opportunist and parasite if you support and love your club. But if you are a player and he represents you, he is God gift. He will make you and himself rich.

The thing shock me sha but Pep don top all gangstas :rotf: :rotf: talk about chucking the cats amongst the pigeons right before the derby :mrgreen: :rotf: :rotf:

I was shocked myself cos Managers do not mention players offered to them, it is sacred. Obviously, Pogba is unhappy and Mino was doing his job trying to move him on. This happens all the time but Managers never say a word.

But Pep is not happy with the disrespect from the other half of Manchester, so he hits a low blow.

The thing dey vex ManU people nor be small. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I was shocked myself cos Managers do not mention players offered to them, it is sacred. Obviously, Pogba is unhappy and Mino was doing his job trying to move him on. This happens all the time but Managers never say a word.

But Pep is not happy with the disrespect from the other half of Manchester, so he hits a low blow.

Like I said Total Gangsta move :rotf: :rotf: Tomorrow will be Must see TV :mrgreen:

Interested in seeing how United fans will react to PP. Can you see him in a United uniform next season??

I’d be very surprised

MLK.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Completely unprofessional by Pep. Whatever Jose calls him tomorrow will be deserved
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ugbowo wrote:Completely unprofessional by Pep. Whatever Jose calls him tomorrow will be deserved
He will call him ..........CHAMPION tomorrow and the great Pep :thumbs: truly deserves the name :clap: :clap: .
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Like I said Total Gangsta move :rotf: :rotf: Tomorrow will be Must see TV :mrgreen:

Interested in seeing how United fans will react to PP. Can you see him in a United uniform next season??

I’d be very surprised
This story is causing even more problems with fans and British journalists. I dey house after last night enjoyment so I dey follow Twitter.

It turns out the British press put an embargo on this story until 10.30pm. In effect, they agreed not to put Pep's press conference in the public domain until after 10.30pm tonight. This was supposed to be the story that led the headlines in their first edition newspapers.

But serious yawa don burst. The Italian journo, Di Marzio broke this embargo even though he was not at the press conference by putting Pep's press conference on social media.

The guess is Mino, who is very close to Di Marzio is behind the destruction of the embargo. Word is, Mino, who has had to field questions from the very same English journos, got in touch with his pal, told him all about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The irony is these British journos who are getting angry are the first to claim Di Marzio's exclusives from Agents as theirs. It goes without saying Arsenal fans who have had to put up with all these stories about their players from English journos are having a field day.
Twitter is buzzing right now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:Completely unprofessional by Pep. Whatever Jose calls him tomorrow will be deserved
He will call him ..........CHAMPION tomorrow and the great Pep :thumbs: truly deserves the name :clap: :clap: .

OMG :laugh:

Ahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you might eat ya words but that funny as hell :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I’d be very surprised
This story is causing even more problems with fans and British journalists. I dey house after last night enjoyment so I dey follow Twitter.

It turns out the British press put an embargo on this story until 10.30pm. In effect, they agreed not to put Pep's press conference in the public domain until after 10.30pm tonight. This was supposed to be the story that led the headlines in their first edition newspapers.

But serious yawa don burst. The Italian journo, Di Marzio broke this embargo even though he was not at the press conference by putting Pep's press conference on social media.

The guess is Mino, who is very close to Di Marzio is behind the destruction of the embargo. Word is, Mino, who has had to field questions from the very same English journos, got in touch with his pal, told him all about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The irony is these British journos who are getting angry are the first to claim Di Marzio's exclusives from Agents as theirs. It goes without saying Arsenal fans who have had to put up with all these stories about their players from English journos are having a field day.
Twitter is buzzing right now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jesu :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: tori don get real K leg .... no wonder our Kumasi car parking lot attendant don vanish all of a sudden :mrgreen:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

zee wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Waffiman wrote:
zee wrote:
Kai zee is a wicked man.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
zee wrote:
Kai zee is a wicked man.... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na proper wicked man. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

zee wrote:
Classic Oga Zee :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Should we make this the game thread out of spite :taunt: :taunt:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Why is it unprofessional?
The same agent spent the weak insulting Pep ... multiple times.Because Pep mistreated Ibra ... duh !!!
Pep "mistreated" Eto'o, Henry, ... and how many stars has Mou mistreated? Ask Debruyne, Salah, Mhika, Mata, Shaw, Martial, Pobga ...
The reality is, to win at that level, some coaches aren't afraid to treat players like school boys.
Everyone with a brain knows, Mou and Pogba are a bad fit. And we can already tell ... Mou and Sanchez are a bad fit too.
Mou chased Salah, Debruyne, Ozil, and others ... he will eventually ship Pogba out of United, if he has his way.
Good to see someone treat Mou (and his team) like a schoolboy ...
Good job Pep. Great response. There is no doubt, Mou knew what was up ...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:D

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

ogiso
Egg
Egg

Post by ogiso »

MASTERSTROKE BY PEP!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

I blame CSKA Moscow for most of the comments here :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *