Bournemouth 1 VS Arsenal 2 Auba

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bournemouth 1 VS Arsenal 2 Auba

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:Playing Adama from the middle is mind-boggling, his tactical positioning is suspect. He thrives and at least has clue what to do and how to stand playing from the sides

His presence creates so much room for others and terrifies the opposition .... look he draws three to four defenders whenever he has the ball
That would make sense if he knew this and tries to free others... But unfortunately he still tries to run with the ball from the middle,. It is what he does when he does not have the ball that is even worrying, for someone who is expected to lead the attack he has been walking or strolling behind most of the attacking moves when the ball is not on his feet.. First sign that he does not understand his role

Oloye look carefully ... they are playing him as a false 9 :idea:
Let them continue to play false 9,the number 9 they have is already a false one
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:Playing Adama from the middle is mind-boggling, his tactical positioning is suspect. He thrives and at least has clue what to do and how to stand playing from the sides

His presence creates so much room for others and terrifies the opposition .... look he draws three to four defenders whenever he has the ball
That would make sense if he knew this and tries to free others... But unfortunately he still tries to run with the ball from the middle,. It is what he does when he does not have the ball that is even worrying, for someone who is expected to lead the attack he has been walking or strolling behind most of the attacking moves when the ball is not on his feet.. First sign that he does not understand his role

Oloye look carefully ... they are playing him as a false 9 :idea:
Let them continue to play false 9,the number 9 they have is already a false one

:lol:

See bad belle :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow what a nice build up by Huddersfield but foiled by the Wolves keeper
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Stopping him from the middle is soooo easy...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Aaron Moyes is the life and soul of Huddersfield, fantastic player that guy is

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Good night Wolves

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:Stopping him from the middle is soooo easy...

Oloye why are you being so negative ?

Adama is winger and built to play on the counter against high lines and teams that play for possession. It’s a little harder to play him through the middle against defensive minded teams.

Anyway 0-2 to Huddersfield

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

My God the speed on traore is Olympian ... how did he not to score there

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:

Adama is winger and built to play on the counter against high lines and teams that play for possession. It’s a little harder to play him through the middle against defensive minded teams.

No my good friend am not being negative, I am just reporting what I see. Adama is one of those players who fit only one role, run with the ball at players... He is not technical or tactical, just a raw athlete. Trying to make such players do too much is asking for too much. Adama is good at one thing and one thing only running the show from the wide areas. Put him in the middle you have him caged

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:My God the speed on traore is Olympian ... how did he not to score there
:lol: You want to know why?

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wow Huddersfield LMAO

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:My God the speed on traore is Olympian ... how did he not to score there
:lol: You want to know why?
Ol boy just admit you hate the guy. He dribbled the goalie but the defender came to the rescue Haba you are drunk on Hatorade :laugh:

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Look at that Huddersfield 24, see how he hit the ball, 10 out 10 hitting the ball like that will produce a rising shot

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Whoever built that wall that got breached won't be getting any contract from me when it comes to rebuilding my garden walls

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That is how to use Adama, a ball into space and ask him to run and cross it, nothing more nothing less

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg make I go watch Copa Libertadores... When are the Argies going to kill themselves today?

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

anikulapo wrote:

His presence creates so much room for others and terrifies the opposition .... look he draws three to four defenders whenever he has the ball.

And oh he was 18 mm away from an asssist
funny, Would you congratulate avatar for this?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

No my good friend am not being negative, I am just reporting what I see. Adama is one of those players who fit only one role, run with the ball at players... He is not technical or tactical, just a raw athlete. Trying to make such players do too much is asking for too much. Adama is good at one thing and one thing only running the show from the wide areas. Put him in the middle you have him caged
KPOM!! Spurs took a look at him and were not interested. He is fast, strong but IMHO he doesnt appear to have improved since he came to England.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8