Chukwueze starts again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze starts again

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote:
john12 wrote:Jokers, crooks and agents has been disparaging musa since infinity lol they have been saying “musa career in Se is finished” for the past 5 years lool but he keeps coming back stronger lol. Musa is going nowhere until he retires and he is better than all these new upcoming talents as a RW, LW or CF. Before World Cup, Crooks were hyping onyekuru all of a sudden, they have forgotten onyekuru. Anyway, let’s encourage a young talent like kalu, chukwueze without denigrating a legend Or overhyping them

Legend that could not cut it at Leister city. A legend that for the past 4 years was useless for Nigeria. Under his watch Nigeria failed to qualify for 2 back to back AFCONS. Dude you are a clown. This thread is about Chukwueze not a striker that ran to Saudi Arabia because he coild not cut it in England.
See mugu.... Abeg gerara hia me in.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze: "I did not expect to play so soon"
By Football Espana staff

Villarreal forward Samuel Chukwueze has admitted his surprise at his fast rise to prominence after netting in each of his last La Liga appearances.

The Nigerian netted in Sunday’s victory over Real Betis after scoring in the previous draw at Rayo Vallecano – making it three goals in just five starts in all competitions.

“It has been an impressive month for me,” Chukwueze is cited as telling reporters by Plaza Deportiva.

“I did not expect to play so soon with the first team but I do not feel pressure or particularly significance, I am only thinking about working hard and continuing to improve.

“It is important to make sure the Coach retains his trust and confidence in me but it is exciting to be playing and doing things that are right.

“Barcelona next week? It is a game that we can win and that is what we are focused on now.”

https://www.football-espana.net/75708/v ... ay-so-soon
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Villarreal's Samuel Chukwueze: "I did not expect to play so soon"
By Football Espana staff

Villarreal forward Samuel Chukwueze has admitted his surprise at his fast rise to prominence after netting in each of his last La Liga appearances.

The Nigerian netted in Sunday’s victory over Real Betis after scoring in the previous draw at Rayo Vallecano – making it three goals in just five starts in all competitions.

“It has been an impressive month for me,” Chukwueze is cited as telling reporters by Plaza Deportiva.

“I did not expect to play so soon with the first team but I do not feel pressure or particularly significance, I am only thinking about working hard and continuing to improve.

“It is important to make sure the Coach retains his trust and confidence in me but it is exciting to be playing and doing things that are right.

“Barcelona next week? It is a game that we can win and that is what we are focused on now.”

https://www.football-espana.net/75708/v ... ay-so-soon
please do not jinx the kid
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]
lovely finesse goal
SuperEagles

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]
lovely finesse goal
The young man is balling.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Kai, pure wickedness. While I understand you extolling Chukwueze's skills, were those purely wicked references to those poor past players necessary?
:lol:
vancity eagle wrote:He starts again for Villareal, game on in about an hour.

It seems that he is basically beginning to lock down a starting position at Villareal.

Also earlier today Bazee started his second match for Hannover. He was substituted just before half time after he had a nasty head collision with an opposing player. The other player immedietly went off, while Bazee tried to run off the injury for 2 or 3 minutes but was later withdrawn.

We are stacked in the wide position. In fact we have NEVER been so deep on the wings. How awsome it is to not have to worry about junks like Oduamadi, Babatunde, Ejike, ever playing on our wings again.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wiseone wrote:Kai, pure wickedness. While I understand you extolling Chukwueze's skills, were those purely wicked references to those poor past players necessary?

It seems that he is basically beginning to lock down a starting position at Villareal.

Also earlier today Bazee started his second match for Hannover. He was substituted just before half time after he had a nasty head collision with an opposing player. The other player immedietly went off, while Bazee tried to run off the injury for 2 or 3 minutes but was later withdrawn.

We are stacked in the wide position. In fact we have NEVER been so deep on the wings. How awsome it is to not have to worry about junks like Oduamadi, Babatunde, Ejike, ever playing on our wings again.
They say 'you can't know where you are going if you don't know where you are coming from".
I guess it applies here. :D
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:
wiseone wrote:Kai, pure wickedness. While I understand you extolling Chukwueze's skills, were those purely wicked references to those poor past players necessary?

They say 'you can't know where you are going if you don't know where you are coming from".
You mean coming from WINNING the AFCON and making the second round of the WC?! :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:

You mean coming from WINNING the AFCON and making the second round of the WC?! :roll:
Of course. :roll:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:They say 'you can't know where you are going if you don't know where you are coming from".
Well, in that case, that's exactly the sort of "junk" we want more of... :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Damunk wrote:They say 'you can't know where you are going if you don't know where you are coming from".
Well, in that case, that's exactly the sort of "junk" we want more of... :roll:
No, we don't.
What we want is no 'junks' and even better results.
Raise your ambition.
Nor be una no gree us hear word say nobody goes to the WC to "learn"?
With all due respect to our honourable 'junks', we don learn say "junks" can only get us so far.
Now we are aiming to step up another level.

Oh, I nearly forgot.......

:roll:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I prefer titles with the so called junk oo..damunk speak for yourself
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I prefer titles with the so called junk oo..damunk speak for yourself
Yes nah.
So start inviting local and fb junks and expect the same cup-winning results as before.
I'm not sure what silly point is being made here in subtext, but as long as you support it, we know what that means....
:idea:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You are pretty disrespectful damunk, real talk
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:You are pretty disrespectful damunk, real talk
You get what you deserve Bigpokey. When you started following me around and running your mouth I simply decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.
Respect is reciprocal and disrespect doesn't come naturally to me.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:You are pretty disrespectful damunk, real talk
You get what you deserve Bigpokey. When you started following me around and running your mouth I simply decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.
Respect is reciprocal and disrespect doesn't come naturally to me.
tell me when i disrespected you on this forum?
SuperEagles

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:No, we don't.
What we want is no 'junks' and even better results.
Raise your ambition.
Nor be una no gree us hear word say nobody goes to the WC to "learn"?
With all due respect to our honourable 'junks', we don learn say "junks" can only get us so far.
Now we are aiming to step up another level.

Oh, I nearly forgot.......

:roll:
Raise your basic comprehension... :roll:

There's a reason why the term "junk" is deliberately in quotes. Players are NOT "junk" because you do not like them (perhaps because they do not play in so-called strong leagues or perhaps they just are not Oyinbo national teams rejects). Neither can WINNERS (in any sphere of human endeavor) be RATIONALLY (emphasis added) termed as "junk"! Nonetheless, the so-called "junks" went to the WC and SURPASSED your supposed world-beaters (who even had better preparations and administrative support) - and yet you have the chutzpah to blather on about raising ambitions. Only on CE! SMDH!!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL