"I wan to learn coaching from my daddy" ESSIEN of Ghana

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
"I wan to learn coaching from my daddy" ESSIEN of Ghana

Post by Senator WIRES »

:scared: :roll:
Chelsea legend Michael Essien says he will turn to Jose Mourinho for coaching advice as he considers a managerial career.

The 36-year-old is yet to call time on his illustrious career despite staying without football for more than a year.

The Ghana international has not played competitive football since he left Indonesian side Persib Bandung.
And the former Real Madrid and AC Milan ace has revealed he will take coaching advice from his 'daddy if he opts for the touchline.

“I’m still thinking about it, to be honest,” he tells The Independent. “I’ve been following some of the coaches, trying to get a little bit more experience, because coaching is very different from being a player. I’m trying to see that side of it, and taking in everything. And when I decide to hang up my shoes, hopefully, I know what I’m going to do.

“If I want to go into coaching, Jose would be the first person I would pick up the phone and call and get some advice. I played with some top managers, so I can pick up the phone and call any of them and I’m sure they would help me out, they would give me some guidance and take it from there.”
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... nho-703777
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "I wan to learn coaching from my daddy" ESSIEN of Ghana

Post by kajifu »

Hmmm Essien you want to be a park bus coach?
Good luck,hopefully you will be a better coach than your daddy and make African proud of you.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

kajifu wrote:Hmmm Essien you want to be a park bus coach?
Good luck,hopefully you will be a better coach than your daddy and make African proud of you.

:lol: last time I checked its not against the rules.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Chelsea legend Michael Essien says he will turn to Jose Mourinho for coaching advice as he considers a managerial career.

The 36-year-old
is yet to call time on his illustrious career despite staying without football for more than a year.
:shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dis one that can barely open his mouth to talk wants to be a coach. Ok oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16