Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:30 pm 

Cally wrote:
I rate this player. I've watched quite a few of his games, and he's never disappointed. He's strong on the ball, has a high IQ, can pass, very mobile, and can shoot.

I watched him play for Brentford against Arsenal recently on his first game back after injury, and he played really well.

This young man will add a lot of value to our team. I say bring him on! He's a proper RB.

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:14 pm 

Enyi my broda you make a valid point but what you failed to address is that Croatia and Argentina literally has the best players in the world and rohr gave them their due respect. You cannot attack such teams and don’t expect to get punished. The game against Argentina proves my point because we had our chances to win while Argentina took their chances and the difference was “QUALITY” 1994 team didn’t beat any superior team than them and even Bulgaria that we defeated weren’t better than us (on paper)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:21 pm 

john12 wrote:
Enyi my broda you make a valid point but what you failed to address is that Croatia and Argentina literally has the best players in the world and rohr gave them their due respect. You cannot attack such teams and don’t expect to get punished. The game against Argentina proves my point because we had our chances to win while Argentina took their chances and the difference was “QUALITY” 1994 team didn’t beat any superior team than them and even Bulgaria that we defeated weren’t better than us (on paper)

Please explain Germany's defeat to Mexico and South Korea in the WC'18.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:26 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Touching Story...

Thanks for sharing, really touching!

indeed! God bless the boy.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:00 pm 

Enyi wrote:
Good to see that Rohr is keeping to his words and had a look at this guy.....clearly the best LB available to the SE at present. Aina is just a wing back, Ebuehi is injured, Shehu is a midfielder.....

We (Arsenal) looked at this guy when Hull was getting promoted, had a good discussion with Bruce then he had a bad injury. He is getting back to his best again and once in the team will easily eclipse all the other LBs

He's a right back. I don't recall him ever playing left-back...

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:05 pm 

john12 wrote:
Another backwater league player (no disrespect) he seems like a good talent.

He'll be in good company with other backwater league players like Musa.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:07 pm 

Fabio of course any team can defeat anybody but you must be respectful/modest with your expectations. I do not think that Mexico would had insulted thier coach for losing to brazil

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:26 pm 

Otitokoro wrote:
I guess Gerhot Rohr is the agent who is peddling him, 'cause it was he who reached out to him and convinced him to play for Nigeria.
1naija wrote:
Na wa for agents o. So we cannot have one day of peace on this broad without an agent peddling one junk player or the other?

USM, when did Rohr have this meeting with him?

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:00 pm 

Otitokoro wrote:
Touching Story...

How can anyone watch this and say a bad word about this boy? Whether he wants to use Nigeria or Nigeria wants to use him is inconsequential- he’s one of us and deserves a call up.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:34 pm 

We need a central defender and should go after Tosin Adarabioyo

awamaridi ni!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:58 pm 

wale1974 wrote:
Too late we have Ekpolo and Seth Sincere keeping up with Tyrone and Aina.
U get jokes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekpolo fell off the podium long time ago, unfortunately.
Where u been?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:18 pm 

lekanlij wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Touching Story...

How can anyone watch this and say a bad word about this boy? Whether he wants to use Nigeria or Nigeria wants to use him is inconsequential- he’s one of us and deserves a call up.
When he sustained his last knee injury, Cybereagles sent him some flowers and a Get Well card.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:16 am 

"Brentford full-back Moses Odubajo to switch allegiance from England to Nigeria"

"Switched allegiance". Do we really think England were going to pick a Brentford player in their team ahead of Walker, Trippier, and TAA?! :rotf: Nigeria is his only option!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 am 

If a player progressed through the youth ranks of one country, but then decides to play for another (for whatever reason or circumstance), simple logic would suggest that that player can be deemed as 'switching allegiances' from one country to another.
wiseone wrote:
"Brentford full-back Moses Odubajo to switch allegiance from England to Nigeria"

"Switched allegiance". Do we really think England were going to pick a Brentford player in their team ahead of Walker, Trippier, and TAA?! :rotf: Nigeria is his only option!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:46 am 

Gooner1 wrote:
Cally wrote:
I rate this player. I've watched quite a few of his games, and he's never disappointed. He's strong on the ball, has a high IQ, can pass, very mobile, and can shoot.

I watched him play for Brentford against Arsenal recently on his first game back after injury, and he played really well.

This young man will add a lot of value to our team. I say bring him on! He's a proper RB.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:48 pm 

Damunk wrote:
lekanlij wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Touching Story...

When he sustained his last knee injury, Cybereagles sent him some flowers and a Get Well card.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:27 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:
Enyi wrote:
Good to see that Rohr is keeping to his words and had a look at this guy.....clearly the best LB available to the SE at present. Aina is just a wing back, Ebuehi is injured, Shehu is a midfielder.....

We (Arsenal) looked at this guy when Hull was getting promoted, had a good discussion with Bruce then he had a bad injury. He is getting back to his best again and once in the team will easily eclipse all the other LBs

He's a right back, but can play on the left side as well. Did so in a number of games for Hull, and did it well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:51 pm 

mystic wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Enyi wrote:

He's a right back, but can play on the left side as well. Did so in a number of games for Hull, and did it well.

Well that is good because honestly we need a left back more than a right.

We have Aina Ebuehi Idowu Abdullahi while on the left we really only have Collins. I hope Rohr does not just automatically chose the natural left footer, but the player who can actually play the most effective at that position.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:46 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Damunk wrote:
lekanlij wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:
Touching Story...

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: wonder who paid for these....really nice touch!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:51 pm 

Odubajo was a solid player before his injury problems. If he's back to his pre-injury form I would rate him higher than Ekpolo and Sincere for sure, and also ahead of Idowu and Shehu. He will give Ebuehi and Aina stern competition for their spot, provided he's back to his pre-injury form.

Damunk wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
Too late we have Ekpolo and Seth Sincere keeping up with Tyrone and Aina.
U get jokes. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ekpolo fell off the podium long time ago, unfortunately.
Where u been?