Inter place $200,000 price tag on Adebayor

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Inter place $200,000 price tag on Adebayor

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: The Adebayors are all over West Africa Sub-region!
Inter Allies are demanding $200,000 from Hearts of Oak for their striker Victorien Adebayor.

The Niger striker is being tracked by the Phobians as they look to revamp their side before the resumption of organized football in Ghana.

Adebayor has been an overnight sensation since joining Inter Allies from Association Sportive des Gendarmerie Nationale Nigérienne (AS GNN) for an undisclosed fee.

He was spotted after excelling with the Nigerien team during the 2017 WAFU Cup of Nations staged in Ghana.

Officials of Hearts of Oak have been holding unofficial talks with Inter Allies for their striker over the past weeks.
It is however unclear of the Phobians will be able to meet the demands of Inter Allies in order to secure the player.
http://footballmadeinghana.com/
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Inter place $200,000 price tag on Adebayor

Post by bushboy »

Complete baller! I tip him to top the Ghanaian league goal scoring charts if the deal goes through. $200k is a steal! I value him at around $203,145 myself!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bushboy wrote:Complete baller! I tip him to top the Ghanaian league goal scoring charts if the deal goes through. $200k is a steal! I value him at around $203,145 myself!!
It's obvious you don't have a Cedi symbol on your PC, hence the indiscriminate use of the Dollar sign :tic: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Senator WIRES wrote::lol: The Adebayors are all over West Africa Sub-region!
He was spotted after excelling with the Nigerien team during the 2017 WAFU Cup of Nations staged in Ghana.
http://footballmadeinghana.com/
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we win am

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: