PSG 2 VS Liverpool 1 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PSG 2 VS Liverpool 1 FT

Post by green4life »

PSG only needs a draw to qualify. Pool needs to beat Napoli by 2 goal margin to qualify. Difficult but doable at Anefield.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

anikulapo wrote:No comments from the three letter guys :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Txj, there’s still hope. No mind my guy, Aniks. :mrgreen:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PSG 2 VS Liverpool 1

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:No discipline by liverpool today. Way too sloppy. Dem no fit handle press. Good game by PSG. Down to matchday 6.
but...but

i thought you mugs keep harping on about a young progressive manager

how many SOT did they muster? i'll give you hint.... PK
being a united fan, you should be used to seeing games with 1 shot on target :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

green4life wrote:PSG only needs a draw to qualify. Pool needs to beat Napoli by 2 goal margin to qualify. Difficult but doable at Anefield.
They can qualify with a 1-0 victory.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so in one thread it is not mourinho's fault... in another it is klopp's fault... got it.
Last edited by King Futcha on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

What is happening to Salah and Firmino this season? Only Mane is looking anything like last season's player. The others just look like players picked off the street. Salah is a one-season wonder. And some people were comparing him to Messi. Msssscheewwwwwwww. :mad:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

so in one thread it is not mourinho's fault... in another it is klopp's fault... got it.

Your mistake is trying to make sense of any of his rambles :lol: :lol:

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

ohsee wrote:What is happening to Salah and Firmino this season? Only Mane is looking anything like last season's player. The others just look like players picked off the street. Salah is a one-season wonder. And some people were comparing him to Messi. Msssscheewwwwwwww. :mad:
There's an APB on Both Salah and Firmino.

Worse, don't think Sturridge touched the ball when he came on.

Seems like Liverpool is off the juice... the Dope police caught up to them.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle
Re: PSG 2 VS Liverpool 1

Post by tfco »

metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:No discipline by liverpool today. Way too sloppy. Dem no fit handle press. Good game by PSG. Down to matchday 6.
but...but

i thought you mugs keep harping on about a young progressive manager

how many SOT did they muster? i'll give you hint.... PK
being a united fan, you should be used to seeing games with 1 shot on target :lol: :lol:
with the supposed BEST FRONT 3 in world football????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote: so in one thread it is not mourinho's fault... in another it is klopp's fault... got it.
:roll:

who.mentioned.blame?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:
green4life wrote:PSG only needs a draw to qualify. Pool needs to beat Napoli by 2 goal margin to qualify. Difficult but doable at Anefield.
They can qualify with a 1-0 victory.
In that case, they're in pretty good shape. CL nights at Anefield is a handful for even the toughest opposition in Europe.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Liverpool cant advance with 2-1 but 1-0 or 3-1.Tough task for them as Napoli remain the unbeaten team in that group top the group and got one of the best Coach in cL footie.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Very frustrating game all round. But all credit to Tuchel; PSG were quite clever and LFC made the mistake of starting slowly as they have done all season based on their new approach...

Quite disappointed at how a supposedly top official would ref a PSG game without awareness of their antics, which they used superbly to ensure a lack of flow in the Liverpool game in the 2HF.

For a team that has won fair play awards for two seasons in a row to accumulate 6-7 yellow cards in one game, yet Veratti gets away without a 2nd YC...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

txj wrote:Very frustrating game all round. But all credit to Tuchel; PSG were quite clever and LFC made the mistake of starting slowly as they have done all season based on their new approach...

Quite disappointed at how a supposedly top official would ref a PSG game without awareness of their antics, which they used superbly to ensure a lack of flow in the Liverpool game in the 2HF.

For a team that has won fair play awards for two seasons in a row to accumulate 6-7 yellow cards in one game, yet Veratti gets away without a 2nd YC...
My bro, PSG's "antics" are the essence of game mgt...

Liverpool lost the game in the first 30 mins...can't understand why Klopp has suddenly diluted his high-tempo offensive philosophy...it got him to the final last season with a supposedly inferior squad...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:Very frustrating game all round. But all credit to Tuchel; PSG were quite clever and LFC made the mistake of starting slowly as they have done all season based on their new approach...

Klopp will need to apply high-tempo offensive philosophy against a well drilled Napoli.Ref is a Parisian, spend his last vacation there and even had a PSG jersey on him.