The truth about Spurs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The truth about Spurs

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:Spurs didn’t disappoint today. They won their 1 trophy this year so they’re good to go :thumb:
Ever since your players said they would do their best to ensure Leicester won the title - Spurs have been waiting for them. Me thinks some Spurs players need to refocus on who our true enemy is in London - Arsenal not Chelsea.
was that the year you came third in a 2-horse race?
Dis man sef :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:Spurs didn’t disappoint today. They won their 1 trophy this year so they’re good to go :thumb:
Ever since your players said they would do their best to ensure Leicester won the title - Spurs have been waiting for them. Me thinks some Spurs players need to refocus on who our true enemy is in London - Arsenal not Chelsea.
Also, the season after, Chelsea bumped off Spurs in FA semis & beat Spurs to the Title plus won the FA Cup the following season. That's why Chelsea is still a massive enemy notwithstanding they aren't in North London because they stop you from winning silverware and bump you off en route to their (CFC) lifting silverware. Otherwise, definitely, Arsenal is your enemy for life and its good to see your derby with them back in full force. :agree:
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Were they only 2 horses at the start? I recall a certain 'animal' (since we are referring to ourselves as wild creatures) leading the way and dropping off mid-stream.

Enjoy your victory - it is not unexpected based on trends. Wait for the next match within the next couple of months. I see folks rejoicing that you beat a Spurs with a weak CB and weak CM coming off playing Chelsea and Inter while prepping for Barcelona.

Enjoy.
No vex now, ah ah. No be fight. Match don finish. I was just asking you to refresh my memory re the year you're mad at Chelsea for, and perhaps, to remind you that even though Leicester won, you guys came THIRD, so no need for bad belle against Chelsea and the fabulous Eden Hazard.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."