Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 29915
Location: Canada
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:


Which dog did you bite? Keep up the trespassing and i'll deal with you sentinel island style . You'll see first hand what happens to rabid rodents like u that crawl around the www calling people names. Your small intestines will be pepper soup for ants. oloriburuku! :curse:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Very creative insults Emir. :thumbs: :thumbs: Murderators! We need to create an Insultfest Olympics on CE, a forum where talents can display their skills. :thumbs:

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:17 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm
Posts: 13681
Location: Sandton, SA
aruako1 wrote:
akamoke wrote:
I dont get it, so we can't discuss the player or anyone of Nigerian descent anymore? Come on guys lets make this place fun and not question people's intentions when they bring up topics....we are all here to learn and we do so by being open minded


It was the same in the run up to the World Cup. You couldn't mention a Nigerian player without being derided as an agent.

Yeah that did get boring after a while

_________________
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24563
Location: Ikeja
john12 wrote:
Shame no Dey catch people here? They will promote average foreign born Nigerians like these guys are mini god

He is not average.......but he already said NO, so let's move on.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24563
Location: Ikeja
john12 wrote:
The boy has publicly said his not interested in Nigeria. In addition to it, he is just an average player that plays for an average team. There’s no need advocating and keep pestering for his service when he has publicly denounced us.

German league nah average :rotf:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24563
Location: Ikeja
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy has already said he doesn't want to play for us several times. His father hates Nigeria so forget this one.

You'll be the first to complain about too mu h EPL on a Naija forum.
Someone brought you need about a boy with naija links and between you and 1naira Una don conclude he wants him invited to the SE. Haba, Una be mind reader?

This is why it's safer to post about Man United than a Naija or a player of Naija origin on this site


Thank you. This site should be about all Nigerian players whether they end up playing for Nigeria or not. Even if the poster wants a particular player in the SE CE is not responsible for player selection.



So we should start shrining players who are Nigerian but refuse to play for us? Gerrarra hia mein.? Da fok kinda mentality is that? This is how to end up with no food, water and light after 60yrs. F&$k Torunariga, both him and his daddy can go chop dust. :mrgreen:


But u shrine Messi and C Ronaldino nah.

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 16714
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
wale1974 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy has already said he doesn't want to play for us several times. His father hates Nigeria so forget this one.

You'll be the first to complain about too mu h EPL on a Naija forum.
Someone brought you need about a boy with naija links and between you and 1naira Una don conclude he wants him invited to the SE. Haba, Una be mind reader?

This is why it's safer to post about Man United than a Naija or a player of Naija origin on this site


Thank you. This site should be about all Nigerian players whether they end up playing for Nigeria or not. Even if the poster wants a particular player in the SE CE is not responsible for player selection.



So we should start shrining players who are Nigerian but refuse to play for us? Gerrarra hia mein.? Da fok kinda mentality is that? This is how to end up with no food, water and light after 60yrs. F&$k Torunariga, both him and his daddy can go chop dust. :mrgreen:


But u shrine Messi and C Ronaldino nah.


Wale1974,

My brother, Emir don fall person hand ooo! How I'm go come here dey oppose discussion of this lad but for CE we dey discuss Liverpool, Arsenal, Messi, etc way no get Naija connection? Abeg, make man go siddon dey watch.

_________________
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24563
Location: Ikeja
Enugu II wrote:
wale1974 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
The boy has already said he doesn't want to play for us several times. His father hates Nigeria so forget this one.

You'll be the first to complain about too mu h EPL on a Naija forum.
Someone brought you need about a boy with naija links and between you and 1naira Una don conclude he wants him invited to the SE. Haba, Una be mind reader?

This is why it's safer to post about Man United than a Naija or a player of Naija origin on this site


Thank you. This site should be about all Nigerian players whether they end up playing for Nigeria or not. Even if the poster wants a particular player in the SE CE is not responsible for player selection.



So we should start shrining players who are Nigerian but refuse to play for us? Gerrarra hia mein.? Da fok kinda mentality is that? This is how to end up with no food, water and light after 60yrs. F&$k Torunariga, both him and his daddy can go chop dust. :mrgreen:


But u shrine Messi and C Ronaldino nah.


Wale1974,

My brother, Emir don fall person hand ooo! How I'm go come here dey oppose discussion of this lad but for CE we dey discuss Liverpool, Arsenal, Messi, etc way no get Naija connection? Abeg, make man go siddon dey watch.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I tire o

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15987
Abeg mek we forget this useles boy jare. Both he and his useless fada have dissed us and claimed Germany as their country. To prove his loyalty he must play a friendly in Maiduguri and score 3 goals vs the Boko haram team.

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Jordan Torunarigha
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:47 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8779
Location: loughborough.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Abeg mek we forget this useles boy jare. Both he and his useless fada have dissed us and claimed Germany as their country. To prove his loyalty he must play a friendly in Maiduguri and score 3 goals vs the Boko haram team.

Your hero Pinnick via Rohr will cap him :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group