Arsenal 4(Auba x2 , Laca, Torreira)Vs 2 Spurs (DNC)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 4(Auba x2 , Laca, Torreira)Vs 2 Spurs (DNC)

Post by oloye »

When you have a cheap grinch Ijebu owner, you will have a team trying to squeeze juice out of a dried up orange.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Spurs have now dropped 40 points against Arsenal from winning positions. A Premier League record Can someone add this to their trophy cabinet please
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:Not to take anything away from Arsenal and a wonderful performance, but how much of this was due to Spurs tiring as a result of CL exertions in midweek?

Yes Arsenal played in the Europa, but that was a scratch squad...
Of course, they were tired. There is always an excuse made for Spurs when they lose a big game that is not extended to the big boys. The bar for Spurs expectation is so low that even when they lose, they win! :mrgreen:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:Not to take anything away from Arsenal and a wonderful performance, but how much of this was due to Spurs tiring as a result of CL exertions in midweek?

Of course, they were tired. There is always an excuse made for Spurs when they lose a big game that is not extended to the big boys. The bar for Spurs expectation is so low that even when they lose, they win! :mrgreen:

It just happens to be the reality, but I wont get in the way of your Spuds takedown :biggrin:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

oloye wrote:When you have a cheap grinch Ijebu owner, you will have a team trying to squeeze juice out of a dried up orange.
They have to watch their pennies. Their stadium is now way over budget and not on time. Staying at Wembley is costing them extra money also. Some newspapers are now estimating a £1.2 billion final figure.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:

It just happens to be the reality, but I wont get in the way of your Spuds takedown :biggrin:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
oloye wrote:When you have a cheap grinch Ijebu owner, you will have a team trying to squeeze juice out of a dried up orange.
They have to watch their pennies. Their stadium is now way over budget and not on time. Staying at Wembley is costing them extra money also. Some newspapers are now estimating a £1.2 billion final figure.
You sure like to pedal falsehood . It makes you feel better as an arsenalist. Considering your stadium was delayed over two years due to lack of finance :taunt: It was only end of last season the old stadium was pulled down. It was hopeful that we would enter the new stadium about a year after, it hasn't happened. The stadium is also the most technologically advanced on Europe at least with other support structure like ticket office, a mega store built st the same time. Misinformation and arsenalists are like fly and 0$h!t :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
You sure like to pedal falsehood . It makes you feel better as an arsenalist. Considering your stadium was delayed over two years due to lack of finance :taunt: It was only end of last season the old stadium was pulled down. It was hopeful that we would enter the new stadium about a year after, it hasn't happened. The stadium is also the most technologically advanced on Europe at least with other support structure like ticket office, a mega store built st the same time. Misinformation and arsenalists are like fly and 0$h!t :tic:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Arsenal stadium project, was on time and on budget. The issue for your lot is not even time, we all know you lot are currently homeless and living on borrowed time in another man's yard. :taunt: :taunt:

As your budget, that is also not an issue, the issue now is how much? :taunt: :taunt: Latest estimate is £1.2 billion. Whatever It ends up being, we all know it is ridiculously over the budgeted cost.

Nothing spoil, I go drive pass una stadium later today. I can give you an update. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Arsenal stadium project, was on time and on budget. The issue for your lot is not even time, we all know you lot are currently homeless and living on borrowed time in another man's yard. :taunt: :taunt:

As your budget, that is also not an issue, the issue now is how much? :taunt: :taunt: Latest estimate is £1.2 billion. Whatever It ends up being, we all know it is ridiculously over the budgeted cost.

Nothing spoil, I go drive pass una stadium later today. I can give you an update. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
I'm beginning to think you're Ty from goontv. :taunt: You quote figures like you're privy to verified info. Ask yourself how the cost of a stadium, as you so out it, can gi from £450m to £1.2 in two years? Inflation must have trebled in the UK and in Europe :rotf:
When youill-informed or doesn't care about the right information then you can talk anyhow.
I see you did not argue that lack of finance delayed your stadium for two years. Yeas when they started building it wad on time but they stopped initial work for two years.
While you're at it, google picture Tottenham's new stadium and you'll find two different stadiums. The original proposed stadium and this current one.

You'll also find a lot of new things were added to this stadium, like the skywalk, skybar, the longest bar in Europe, the biggest stadium shop in Europe, multi pitch to allow for NFL games, unlike Wembley where the grass is affected. That means a retractable field. The first in Europe if not the world. Should I go on?

Another question for you is, when was the stadium first proposed and how much was the initial cost - google is your friend, use it :tic: I suspect getting the right information has never been your concern in the first place. You like to pride yourself as the "Amebo" of NL. You know everything about Spurs and Goons, more than Spurs supporters :taunt: :D
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
No vex, but na bicycle? Peddle, you meant? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Yeye Spudite. Where's that Dirty It's a Goat sef?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

It could be an explanation, but it's certainly not an excuse. Every team has it's own shitt top deal with.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
No vex, but na bicycle? Peddle, you meant? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Yeye Spudite. Where's that Dirty It's a Goat sef?
Licking his wounds somewhere. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I'm beginning to think you're Ty from goontv. :taunt: You quote figures like you're privy to verified info. Ask yourself how the cost of a stadium, as you so out it, can gi from £450m to £1.2 in two years? Inflation must have trebled in the UK and in Europe :rotf:
When youill-informed or doesn't care about the right information then you can talk anyhow.
I see you did not argue that lack of finance delayed your stadium for two years. Yeas when they started building it wad on time but they stopped initial work for two years.
While you're at it, google picture Tottenham's new stadium and you'll find two different stadiums. The original proposed stadium and this current one.

You'll also find a lot of new things were added to this stadium, like the skywalk, skybar, the longest bar in Europe, the biggest stadium shop in Europe, multi pitch to allow for NFL games, unlike Wembley where the grass is affected. That means a retractable field. The first in Europe if not the world. Should I go on?

Another question for you is, when was the stadium first proposed and how much was the initial cost - google is your friend, use it :tic: I suspect getting the right information has never been your concern in the first place. You like to pride yourself as the "Amebo" of NL. You know everything about Spurs and Goons, more than Spurs supporters :taunt: :D
Nor be me tok. I even write am say some newspapers are now estimating the cost at £1.2.
One construction expert has told Telegraph Sport that Tottenham face a final bill of around £1.2bn, putting the project more than £300m over budget, but the club dispute this.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sourc ... oH&ampcf=1

My broda, this thing dey all over the net. I don't need to tell you that. Because you nor wan gree nor mean say I dey tok fabu. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Nor be me tok. I even write am say some newspapers are now estimating the cost at £1.2.
One construction expert has told Telegraph Sport that Tottenham face a final bill of around £1.2bn, putting the project more than £300m over budget, but the club dispute this.

My broda, this thing dey all over the net. I don't need to tell you that. Because you nor wan gree nor mean say I dey tok fabu. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
There are many construction experts, they all say what they like. Levy himself confirmed the project cost has gone up. But according to your post, the do called expert claim the project "COULD" go up as much as £300m. You still haven't explained how the project that was originally £400m, has now gone up to possibly £1.2b, a possible increase of £300m? I'm interested in the math's used :D
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

There are many construction experts, they all say what they like. Levy himself confirmed the project cost has gone up. But according to your post, the do called expert claim the project "COULD" go up as much as £300m. You still haven't explained how the project that was originally £400m, has now gone up to possibly £1.2b, a possible increase of £300m? I'm interested in the math's used :D
Still clutching at straws eh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My fren, Levy knows things are not going to plan, his job is damage limitation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All those years ago when Arsenal built their stadium, Spuds decided to follow the leader. The initial estimate for their stadium was £400m, according to then reports, but by the time they got around to building it circumstances were different and cost have gone up.

The good for Spuds is repaying should not be as painful, so long as EPL TV rights deal hold. Even without CL money, you can now manage within reason to pay the annual mortgage and interest so long as the loan and repayment do not continue to increase.

However, I cannot see annual mortgage and interest repayment being less than £35m per annum. This is only £10m more than Arsenal's but we know it's effect can be bad for the team.