Arsenal 4(Auba x2 , Laca, Torreira)Vs 2 Spurs (DNC)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 Vs 0 Spurs

Post by Nkume »

toyin133 wrote:ojoro pen scored

Una dey lucky say e no be red card.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Cito wrote:Penalty!
Bros are you watching dis on dialup?

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I still do not get this thing of players raising their hands in the air while contesting.. Who trained defenders to do that?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Jan's ojoro ways catching up with him. He thought no one was watching.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Such a cheap goal to give away in a game like this
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Arsenal almost caught out there ...

Wha choo looking at?!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
My roku stick seem to be a few mins later so I am heading to my living room to watch... :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

kai auba! should have been 2
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

toyin133 wrote:ojoro pen scored
Lol. Not ojoro. Stupid defending by Jan.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nearly 2!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Arsenal should exploit Foythe.... There is another penalty to benefit from if they do

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cito wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
My roku stick seem to be a few mins later so I am heading to my living room to watch... :taunt:
:lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cito wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
There must have been a reason you were watching such a big game on Roku. :mrgreen: I hope you don't have to fight with anyone for viewing rights o! :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Arsenal all over Spuds like sweet potato

kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

Typical Spurs losing...Why is Vertonghen starting in this game?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Is Iwobi trying to start a dance competition? Abeg waya shot one time Joor. Chukwueze would've scored that one .
OCCUPY NFF!!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I can’t watch this Kaiiiii .... Anyway off to training I go check in later :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kenmega wrote:Typical Spurs losing...Why is Vertonghen starting in this game?
Relax.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Cito wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
There must have been a reason you were watching such a big game on Roku. :mrgreen: I hope you don't have to fight with anyone for viewing rights o! :lol:
Nah wanted to watch with my kids on their TV but plan ditched. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal is pressing Spurs very high. I doubt Ozil could play such a game. All players are closing lanes for Spurs, sometimes with 2, 3 players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Come on Iwobi!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Iwobi denied!!!

Wha choo looking at?!
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »