Arsenal 4(Auba x2 , Laca, Torreira)Vs 2 Spurs (DNC)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal 0 Vs 0 Spurs

Post by Cito »

Wow Spurs right side Na expressway.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Spurs players are playing like they did not get enough sleep or sumtin

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

bepanda wrote:Arsenal is pressing Spurs very high. I doubt Ozil could play such a game. All players are closing lanes for Spurs, sometimes with 2, 3 players.
The Ozil conundrum has been resolved... The verdict... He is surplus to requirement in the new Arsenal
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Iwobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ... no no no, Loris saves.

We need to capitalize on these chances.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Arseanal keep missing all these chances they'll likely regret it...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Nice cross Kol. Bellerin should have scored.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

@ Tfco, can you see what LaLiga coaches do now?
Arsenal are balling. What a transformation!
The challenge is whether they can keep it up
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

bepanda wrote:Arsenal is pressing Spurs very high. I doubt Ozil could play such a game. All players are closing lanes for Spurs, sometimes with 2, 3 players.

Most coaches are all students of ................Dean Kloop :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

There was no doubt. You can't press with a player like Ozil.
oloye wrote:
The Ozil conundrum has been resolved... The verdict... He is surplus to requirement in the new Arsenal
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Spurs players are playing like they did not get enough sleep or sumtin
When you have a couple of Mechanics and carpenters where a surgeon is needed, do not complain of a bad job. Dier and Sissoko might be industrious, but in a tight midfield battle where there is little or no room to manoeuvre, you get found out. The question is where is Dele Alli
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Leno :clap:
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I must say Unai is a damn good coach.

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Son destroyed our defense there with a simple move
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If Wenger was still the manager, he would still find a way to play Ozil, Ramsey and heck even Cech.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tide slowly turning...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Spurs players are playing like they did not get enough sleep or sumtin
When you have a couple of Mechanics and carpenters where a surgeon is needed, do not complain of a bad job. Dier and Sissoko might be industrious, but in a tight midfield battle where there is little or no room to manoeuvre, you get found out. The question is where is Dele Alli
Yeah, Spurs midfield have been totally outclassed, like they are not even there

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That abject cross by Sissoko sums up the difference between Arsenal and Spuds

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

I hope arsenal players are not tired o! They spent a lot of energy pressing to deliver the knockout blow
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

oloye wrote:If Wenger was still the manager, he would still find a way to play Ozil, Ramsey and heck even Cech.
Wenger has not lost at home to Spur in 10 year, so what are you complaining of? We won 2-0 last year.

Make una leave Wenger alone.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

YYEEESSS!!!
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Mustafi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Wow
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

1-1!

Wha choo looking at?!