Chukwueze Starts V Barcelona!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chukwueze Starts V Barcelona!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Abeg mek we discuss the one wey consin us jare. I hope the boy gets to start today , hopefully he will announce himself to the world as a new superstar in the making. With 2 goals in the last 2 league games i'm hoping he gets an assists today after tormenting the barca defense. Lets gooo Samu! :thumbs:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze V Barcelona

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg mek we discuss the one wey consin us jare. I hope the boy gets to start today , hopefully he will announce himself to the world as a new superstart in the making. With 2 goals in the last 2 league games i'm hoping he gets an assists today after tormenting the barca defense. Lets gooo Samu! :thumbs:
Ibadan Inglis? :tic: :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg mek we discuss the one wey consin us jare. I hope the boy gets to start today , hopefully he will announce himself to the world as a new superstart in the making. With 2 goals in the last 2 league games i'm hoping he gets an assists today after tormenting the barca defense. Lets gooo Samu! :thumbs:
Ibadan Inglis? :tic: :taunt:
With gbegirie and ewedu on top lafun and pommo :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg mek we discuss the one wey consin us jare. I hope the boy gets to start today , hopefully he will announce himself to the world as a new superstar in the making. With 2 goals in the last 2 league games i'm hoping he gets an assists today after tormenting the barca defense. Lets gooo Samu! :thumbs:
If he knows what is best for him, he would leave his scoring booth at home. Nou Camp isn't the place to be scoring away goals :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Undertaker wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Abeg mek we discuss the one wey consin us jare. I hope the boy gets to start today , hopefully he will announce himself to the world as a new superstar in the making. With 2 goals in the last 2 league games i'm hoping he gets an assists today after tormenting the barca defense. Lets gooo Samu! :thumbs:
If he knows what is best for him, he would leave his scoring booth at home. Nou Camp isn't the place to be scoring away goals :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:rotf:

Go Chukwueze!!!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Undertaker wrote:
Kai....see haterism. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kalu v PSG as well later tonight.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chukwueze Starts V Barcelona!

Samu starts. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: prayers up for the boy. Pique don enta okra soup today. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Good luck to our young ballers!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dammy wrote:Kalu v PSG as well later tonight.
In 20mins time.........Henry Onyekuru away Vs Besiktas.
Derby/War in Istanbul :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:
Onyekuru the prince of Ankara starts too. I’ll watch 30min before switching to the main course.
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
zee wrote:
Onyekuru the prince of Ankara starts too. I’ll watch 30min before switching to the main course.

Enjoy..................

http://live.harleyquinnwidget.com/freel ... 04890.html
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Henry did a little magic on the wing before sending in a good cross.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Damn, I dey confused now..........Joel Obi is on for Chievo and I have only 3 screens. :D

The die is cast :mrgreen: ...............EPL/Liverpool OUT.

Henry IN, Joel Obi IN.......................and Ein Frankfurt IN :thumbs: :thumbs:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Dis Onyekuru take style get skill.

Besiktas just turned the heat up................very fast paced game with a 'jam-packed' stadium. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by zee on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:Damn, I dey confused now..........Joel Obi is on for Chievo and I have only 3 screens. :D

Henry IN, Joel Obi IN.......................and Ein Frankfurt IN :thumbs: :thumbs:
3 screens ke? It’s sunday, all your neighbors must be home. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

zee wrote:Damn, I dey confused now..........Joel Obi is on for Chievo and I have only 3 screens. :D

I don't mess around with my football. :mrgreen:

VAR gets a penalty for Besiktas.

1-0.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

:laugh:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Var will turn football into basketball, there’s a certain aspect of football that allows for human error that cannot be quantified. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Var will turn football into basketball, there’s a certain aspect of football that allows for human error that cannot be quantified. :boo:
VAR is the best thing to happen to football....................check the German Bundesliga table, Bayern is 9pts back after 13 matches all b/c of VAR. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Obi's Chievo leads 1-0 after he started the counter.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Bye bye Frankfurt.................I have to watch our SE against Barca.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Our boy and a WHOLE Messi 'palmed' each other..................Na so life dey oo :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: