Isaac Success v Man City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Isaac Success v Man City

Post by King Futcha »

oscar52 wrote:Jesus is a fantastic player, his injuries has kind of set him back.
fantastic if you need tap-ins :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

I do not rate Jesus at all. He seems to be more hype. I will take the Richarlison guy at Everton over him.

That said the only thing I see going for Success at the moment is his physique, and ability to draw foul.

I have watched the last few Watford games just because of him, and I have been massively unimpressed. The last few cameo in Naija uniforms have not impressed me either, but I am hopeful he will/can come through if he works hard
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cellular wrote:
gochino wrote:Why doesnt Success just lose weight?
He is young... :P

this wickedness neva leave ya bodi?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

oscar52 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
oscar52 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
bushboy wrote:
oscar52 wrote:Success in this game is average at best :) He appears to lack pace, indecisive on the ball, poor dribbling skills for a wide player, going down too easily, pushing/over reliance on his physicality, lack of intelligent play, and giving ball away easily (one led to the ManCity second goal). He also looks heavy alas Deeny. Iheanacho way more dynamic to watch in spite of his struggles.
Koret! Lets assess and make conclusions about every striker in the EPL based on their performance against Man City. That makes sense. I agree with you 100% bro!!

I wonder what game the Stevie wonder clone is watching.
Ol'boy talk true nah. The boy was awful today. When they subbed him you can see how his team improved drastically, they scored, looked like a threat going forward, and almost equalized. If he had been subbed earlier maybe they could have even won, he was that bad. Don't be surprised if he start chopping the bench based on todays performance.
Lets also ignore the fact that Kompany looked like he pulled a hamstring and was subbed right before the goal. But go on...
He played like 80min. Did he have a shot on goal as a forward? A mesmerizing wing play? A defense splitting pass? He looked overweight and tentative. Not sure if he was match rusty or something but it was not a good shift for him.
I don't think he actually played that Badly. Yes he lost the ball for the goal but the defence had enough time to snuff out the chance. I think he had a header and a shot on target. He has played well in other games that's why he was starting some games ahead of Deeny. They were playing city. Infact i think if he had been on the pitch in those last 5 mins when Watford put City under tremendous pressure they may have equalised, as his physical presence would have given the City defence even more problems
YNWA