Isaac Success v Man City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success v Man City

Post by maceo4 »

uglyoneiamagain wrote:Success has a football brain.
Sucks when your teammates are brainless...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who's the Kenyan in watford's mf? The guy just dey run around screwing up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

maceo4 wrote:
uglyoneiamagain wrote:Success has a football brain.
Sucks when your teammates are brainless...
Yup.. not very calm players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who's the Kenyan in watford's mf? The guy just dey run around screwing up.
The guy dey carry ball run outside field :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Success in this game is average at best :) He appears to lack pace, indecisive on the ball, poor dribbling skills for a wide player, going down too easily, pushing/over reliance on his physicality, lack of intelligent play, and giving ball away easily (one led to the ManCity second goal). He also looks heavy alas Deeny. Iheanacho way more dynamic to watch in spite of his struggles.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who's the Kenyan in watford's mf? The guy just dey run around screwing up.
That pipe that just came in and is turning over the ball like he got paid to do so?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oscar52 wrote:Success in this game is average at best :) He appears to lack pace, indecisive on the ball, poor dribbling skills for a wide player, going down too easily, pushing/over reliance on his physicality, lack of intelligent play, and giving ball away easily (one led to the ManCity second goal). He also looks heavy alas Deeny. Iheanacho way more dynamic to watch in spite of his struggles.
Is this the Success we have been hearing about? Kai, once upon a time, we used to look down on a Great Yakubu....yes, compared to this Success I am watching, Yakubu was GREAT.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Coach wrote:The Hornets win it tonight...Penalty, John Stones and friends, synonym, company, foul in the box...Holding, who? Tiny Dancer.
Abeg translate to pidgin :laugh:
I don't know what coach said, either. Does anyone know? Please help me understand what he meant
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

still can't believe how this Delph became a solid player
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:Success in this game is average at best :) He appears to lack pace, indecisive on the ball, poor dribbling skills for a wide player, going down too easily, pushing/over reliance on his physicality, lack of intelligent play, and giving ball away easily (one led to the ManCity second goal). He also looks heavy alas Deeny. Iheanacho way more dynamic to watch in spite of his struggles.
Is this the Success we have been hearing about? Kai, once upon a time, we used to look down on a Great Yakubu....yes, compared to this Success I am watching, Yakubu was GREAT.
Yak is an epl legend. Success can only hope to achieve a fraction of what he did. Success is still very young. he has time.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:still can't believe how this Delph became a solid player
Not playing with waste pipes helps a ton.

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:de wan wound our boy o
Guys, some of us have Jobs and can't sit around day in day out watching TV and shaking and typing jobless gibberish. Any link for those of us that have J.O.Bs?
Una go jus kill me hia with lafta one day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: na wa-oo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Now, THAT (even though offside) was a sitter... :taunt:
Last edited by metalalloy on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Koret! Lets assess and make conclusions about every striker in the EPL based on their performance against Man City. That makes sense. I agree with you 100% bro!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Regardless of Success' issues, Yakubu was a great Nigerian player and his goal scoring stats in the EPL prove it.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Yak is an epl legend. Success can only hope to achieve a fraction of what he did. Success is still very young. he has time.

why do we like deceiving ourselves? I mean what has age got to do with it?

In this here game, he gave away the ball for the 2nd goal; can't seem to run or think!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bad miss by Jesus.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote:
Koret! Lets assess and make conclusions about every striker in the EPL based on their performance against Man City. That makes sense. I agree with you 100% bro!!

I wonder what game the Stevie wonder clone is watching.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Success with a header abi shoulder on target...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

In this here game, he gave away the ball for the 2nd goal; can't seem to run or think!
He is a 22 year old forward. He has time to develop.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

He has a different birth certificate, Success off, so am i...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You know who else is 22 on that field today? Leroy Sane.

Nobody is making excuses for him, nor for 21 year old Jesus...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Success off and i'm done.