Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:15 pm 

uglyoneiamagain wrote:
Success has a football brain.

Sucks when your teammates are brainless...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:16 pm 

Who's the Kenyan in watford's mf? The guy just dey run around screwing up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:17 pm 

maceo4 wrote:
uglyoneiamagain wrote:
Success has a football brain.

Sucks when your teammates are brainless...

Yup.. not very calm players.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:17 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

The guy dey carry ball run outside field :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:18 pm 

Success in this game is average at best :) He appears to lack pace, indecisive on the ball, poor dribbling skills for a wide player, going down too easily, pushing/over reliance on his physicality, lack of intelligent play, and giving ball away easily (one led to the ManCity second goal). He also looks heavy alas Deeny. Iheanacho way more dynamic to watch in spite of his struggles.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:19 pm 

That pipe that just came in and is turning over the ball like he got paid to do so?

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:21 pm 

oscar52 wrote:
Success in this game is average at best :) He appears to lack pace, indecisive on the ball, poor dribbling skills for a wide player, going down too easily, pushing/over reliance on his physicality, lack of intelligent play, and giving ball away easily (one led to the ManCity second goal). He also looks heavy alas Deeny. Iheanacho way more dynamic to watch in spite of his struggles.

Is this the Success we have been hearing about? Kai, once upon a time, we used to look down on a Great Yakubu....yes, compared to this Success I am watching, Yakubu was GREAT.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 pm 

Coach wrote:
The Hornets win it tonight...Penalty, John Stones and friends, synonym, company, foul in the box...Holding, who? Tiny Dancer.

Abeg translate to pidgin :laugh:

I don't know what coach said, either. Does anyone know? Please help me understand what he meant

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 pm 

still can't believe how this Delph became a solid player

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:25 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Is this the Success we have been hearing about? Kai, once upon a time, we used to look down on a Great Yakubu....yes, compared to this Success I am watching, Yakubu was GREAT.

Yak is an epl legend. Success can only hope to achieve a fraction of what he did. Success is still very young. he has time.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
still can't believe how this Delph became a solid player

Not playing with waste pipes helps a ton.

1naija wrote:
de wan wound our boy o

Guys, some of us have Jobs and can't sit around day in day out watching TV and shaking and typing jobless gibberish. Any link for those of us that have J.O.Bs?

Una go jus kill me hia with lafta one day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: na wa-oo!

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Now, THAT (even though offside) was a sitter... :taunt:

Last edited by metalalloy on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oscar52 wrote:

Koret! Lets assess and make conclusions about every striker in the EPL based on their performance against Man City. That makes sense. I agree with you 100% bro!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:27 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Regardless of Success' issues, Yakubu was a great Nigerian player and his goal scoring stats in the EPL prove it.

metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Yak is an epl legend. Success can only hope to achieve a fraction of what he did. Success is still very young. he has time.

why do we like deceiving ourselves? I mean what has age got to do with it?

In this here game, he gave away the ball for the 2nd goal; can't seem to run or think!

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

Bad miss by Jesus.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:28 pm 

bushboy wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

Koret! Lets assess and make conclusions about every striker in the EPL based on their performance against Man City. That makes sense. I agree with you 100% bro!!

I wonder what game the Stevie wonder clone is watching.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:29 pm 

Success with a header abi shoulder on target...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:31 pm 

txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

In this here game, he gave away the ball for the 2nd goal; can't seem to run or think!

He is a 22 year old forward. He has time to develop.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:33 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

He has a different birth certificate, Success off, so am i...

metalalloy wrote:
txj wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

You know who else is 22 on that field today? Leroy Sane.

Nobody is making excuses for him, nor for 21 year old Jesus...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

Success off and i'm done.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next