Isaac Success v Man City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success v Man City

Post by bushboy »

Game starts in half an hour. I will be watching in my from my phone in my office.

Goodluck to my boy against the league leaders. It won't be easy!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success v Man City

Post by metalalloy »

Go Success!!!! I hope he is clinical today. They wont get many chances.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

bushboy wrote:Game starts in half an hour. I will be watching in my from my phone in my office.

Make I ask - when you put " who will be next?" In your signature, do you mean next career to jinx?
Oduwa don disappear, Ighalo don take off to China. Isaac is a recovering Baileys and ashi....... Ujah has been doing a two days per week all night just to break free from you :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote:Game starts in half an hour. I will be watching in my from my phone in my office.

You must have a nice cushy job, no clients or employees to disturb you while watching football on you phone at work. Damn...you're a top dog homie. Are u head of security?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The Hornets win it tonight...Penalty, John Stones and friends, synonym, company, foul in the box...Holding, who? Tiny Dancer.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Coach wrote:The Hornets win it tonight...Penalty, John Stones and friends, synonym, company, foul in the box...Holding, who? Tiny Dancer.
Abeg translate to pidgin :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

de wan wound our boy o
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

when i tell you some of these watford players no get sense. wtf pereya? like why would you take a shot from that angle?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Poor finish by Sane. Should have been a goal from a horrible pass from pereya or (whatever they call him )across the middle.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

metalalloy wrote:when i tell you some of these watford players no get sense. wtf pereya? like why would you take a shot from that angle?
Succcess was wide open too.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
metalalloy wrote:when i tell you some of these watford players no get sense. wtf pereya? like why would you take a shot from that angle?
Succcess was wide open too.
For real! :curse: ederson try there oh

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:de wan wound our boy o

Guys, some of us have Jobs and can't sit around day in day out watching TV and shaking and typing jobless gibberish. Any link for those of us that have J.O.Bs?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:de wan wound our boy o

Guys, some of us have Jobs and can't sit around day in day out watching TV and shaking and typing jobless gibberish. Any link for those of us that have J.O.Bs?

It's live on wifey v side chick site you've been on the last week. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Man city wicked o. Sane scores with his chest. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

City is playing a strong XI today. Watford has their work cut out for them. Pereyra and Deulofeu (on the bench today) are both very skillful players and are good dribblers too. The problem though is they both tend to be selfish and go for goal when a simple pass to the open man would suffice.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Man city wicked o. Sane scores with his chest. :roll:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

You must have a nice cushy job, no clients or employees to disturb you while watching football on you phone at work. Damn...you're a top dog homie. Are u head of security?
When I say office, i actually mean...emmm...the janitor closet. Don't judge.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I am not watching the match, but I have this comment based on live commentary and previous matches: Isaac--rather like Nacho--has a very low shots-on-goal return. He did not have one in the first half of this match.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Polly wrote:I am not watching the match, but I have this comment based on live commentary and previous matches: Isaac--rather like Nacho--has a very low shots-on-goal return. He did not have one in the first half of this match.
You cannot judge Issac on this game, his team has look like amateurs compared to man city Where is he supposed to get chances from when they can't even put 2 passes together? He was wide open but couldn't get the pass, gave a nice cross and it somehow ended up in own half when a simple header would be enough. This match is not fair, should not be lised as a competitive game.
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Polly wrote:I am not watching the match, but I have this comment based on live commentary and previous matches: Isaac--rather like Nacho--has a very low shots-on-goal return. He did not have one in the first half of this match.
They are playing City. City, with 73% possession doesn't give you too many chances to shoot at their goal.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Mahrez scores no 2.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Success sloppy in possession and City goes up 0-2
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

See correct pass from success wasted!

uglyoneiamagain
Egg
Egg

Post by uglyoneiamagain »

Success has a football brain.