Man Utd vs Arsenal 2-2 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Man Utd vs Arsenal 2-2 FT

Post by YemiBrazil »

metalalloy wrote:
Manchester United are crumbling, so why the lack of fan fury?
A drip, drip of low-grade antagonistic mediocrity under José Mourinho is slowly eroding everything United have been
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... mediocrity
Yet what is odd is the lack of fury. There should be howls of outrage, bedsheets in the stands, protests on the roundabouts, banners drawn from planes. Sir Matt Busby Way should seethe with revolution. It does not. The most notable boos at Old Trafford on Wednesday night were reserved for the introduction of Paul Pogba, whose relationship with his manager deteriorated further on Saturday when Mourinho singled him out for blame after the draw at Southampton (where he had lost possession 14 times). Reports that Mourinho denounced certain of his players as “spoiled” at the hotel even before the game suggest the discord here has become even more palpable than it was in those final days at Chelsea. The last of his skills to desert Mourinho, perhaps, is his capacity to inspire his loyalists and convince them it isn’t his fault, not when the board, the players and the media are there to be blamed.
:D

WE want our manure back!!! It's not even fun bashing dem anymore. :curse:
The likes of Watford or Wolves would have defeated United yesterday. The real United will be back!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

You know manure have hit rock bottom when they start celebrating a draw to Arsenal at OT. It really is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:You know manure have hit rock bottom when they start celebrating a draw to Arsenal at OT. It really is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
Dude so you just find out after the draw with Arsenal?Did not Southampton sacked MH for drawing against Manu now that is a rock bottom.Arsenal give them hope so its like 4 points for them not even one point..
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kajifu wrote:
Robbynice wrote:You know manure have hit rock bottom when they start celebrating a draw to Arsenal at OT. It really is a shame, a damn shame if you ask me...smh
Dude so you just find out after the draw with Arsenal?Did not Southampton sacked MH for drawing against Manu now that is a rock bottom.Arsenal give them hope so its like 4 points for them not even one point..
Am I the only one......... :huh: :???:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:when you play at home, the opposition should never dictate the pace, especially a team like United, you come to old trafford and your form has no bearings on the game! sorry i was talking about 1994-2012
now we are the away side when playing at home, we should be wearing pink at home as we do not look like a home side

Mourinho is smart, knows exactly what he is doing, truth be told, he is done with that team, what he is looking for is an escape route, the board are playing cat and mouse because of the new contract he signed, he is criticising his players because he wants out, the board are not falling for the old tricks as this will mean forking out close to 12 million pounds

he spent 71 million pounds at the start of the season, got some players who needed time to blend in, some have been discarded to other clubs

said it, right now, the die is cast, they are managing the situation, meaning, they will accept losses, this season has been written off by the board, they made huge revenues last season so they dont really care

when 4th position is no longer attainable, he goes, same they did with Moyes, they dont want to pay him off, maybe if we lose 4 games on a trot, they will be forced to act!
again, you are all over the place.

you honestly feel that United's problems will just 'go away' if Jose is fired. I do not get that line of reasoning at all

Go back and watch G Nev's interview from 2 months ago....what he said really flew over your head

this is the same coach who finished 2nd last year with the highest points total since Fergie left....so evidently he knows a bit about coaching

and now we are 18 points away from city after how many games?? when Chelsea got rid of Mourinho, what happened the season after? please remind everyone?? they won the premiership with

Conte

right now, our problem is coaching!! how did Chelsea recover that quickly??? scratching my head! right now anything will do!
lack of European competition

when he finally got into Europe, what happened? Yes, he was fired.

Again i will say this.
Jose finished 2nd last season and got to FA Cup Final
He is the right man for the job, until marko can find another
Best man for what job? He leaves chelsea, they win the champions league, he leaves real madrid, they win champions league 3 times, he leaves chelsea for 2nd time after fighting everyone, they win the league again

Our problem is cosching, the problem with him is he has not evolved as a coach, sometimes you need to adapt with times, his time is up at united, sorry to say
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Baba you are not the only one mehn. Kajifu, you sure say your head dey house so? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

One of the few times this season that I think Emery got it wrong. He showed ManU too much respect by not starting Laca. He should have been out there from the start to jump at United. a
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

YemiBrazil wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Manchester United are crumbling, so why the lack of fan fury?
A drip, drip of low-grade antagonistic mediocrity under José Mourinho is slowly eroding everything United have been
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... mediocrity
Yet what is odd is the lack of fury. There should be howls of outrage, bedsheets in the stands, protests on the roundabouts, banners drawn from planes. Sir Matt Busby Way should seethe with revolution. It does not. The most notable boos at Old Trafford on Wednesday night were reserved for the introduction of Paul Pogba, whose relationship with his manager deteriorated further on Saturday when Mourinho singled him out for blame after the draw at Southampton (where he had lost possession 14 times). Reports that Mourinho denounced certain of his players as “spoiled” at the hotel even before the game suggest the discord here has become even more palpable than it was in those final days at Chelsea. The last of his skills to desert Mourinho, perhaps, is his capacity to inspire his loyalists and convince them it isn’t his fault, not when the board, the players and the media are there to be blamed.
:D

WE want our manure back!!! It's not even fun bashing dem anymore. :curse:
The likes of Watford or Wolves would have defeated United yesterday. The real United will be back!
YemiJubrin:

You are stuck with your Mourinho-Jubrin o
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho leaves Chelsea and real madrid due to the same issues he is having now at united

Chelsea wins league title and a champions league as well
Real madrid wins 3 champions league on the trot

meaning our issue is coaching or lack of, some say united problems will not go away, one thing for sure, Crystal palace will never turn up at old trafford thinking they have a faint chance, thats what happens when you have a real coach

home and away, we conceed possession to the opposition, Mourinho is only interested in results, let the football purists go to he**, now he cant even get results

he is looking for the sack, that is why he is being erractic, of course some other club will snap him up agan but after 1-2 years, same issues
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Baba you are not the only one mehn. Kajifu, you sure say your head dey house so? :???:
so you dey support a Chelsea fan that is a nyash licker of Mourinho?Ok I think its true na say your head no dey house
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

kajifu wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kajifu wrote:
so you dey support a Chelsea fan that is a nyash licker of Mourinho?Ok I think its true na say your head no dey house

Spudite no be Chelsea fan o, abi you think say Pa Jimoh na Pa J?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Though I cant find a tweet from some random yahoo to buttress my point . Just like tfco, I %$#@^& love this Manchester United version
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

bk-one wrote:Though I cant find a tweet from some random yahoo to buttress my point . Just like tfco, I %$#@^& love this Manchester United version
:lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

metalalloy wrote:
bk-one wrote:Though I cant find a tweet from some random yahoo to buttress my point . Just like tfco, I %$#@^& love this Manchester United version
:lol:
:lol: :lol: with this United version, tfco is in a familiar territory as a breda.

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: YemiJubrin:

You are stuck with your Mourinho-Jubrin o
Chief OgbuniJubrin, this your Jubrinho go destroy Man United o

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there was celebration at FT??

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Mourinho leaves Chelsea and real madrid due to the same issues he is having now at united

meaning our issue is coaching or lack of, some say united problems will not go away, one thing for sure, Crystal palace will never turn up at old trafford thinking they have a faint chance, thats what happens when you have a real coach

home and away, we conceed possession to the opposition, Mourinho is only interested in results, let the football purists go to he**, now he cant even get results

he is looking for the sack, that is why he is being erractic, of course some other club will snap him up agan but after 1-2 years, same issues
last season was the issue also coaching??

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:Mourinho leaves Chelsea and real madrid due to the same issues he is having now at united

Yes absolutely, check the point difference between united and city, it points to coaching, united have to win leagues! Its that simple, we are not lowering the barrier

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

Yes absolutely, check the point difference between united and city, it points to coaching, united have to win leagues! Its that simple, we are not lowering the barrier
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

team that finished 1st bought EPL POTY 2016
but but ....team that finished 2nd should NOT buy according to Mr Marko

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

team that finished 1st bought EPL POTY 2016
but but ....team that finished 2nd should NOT buy according to Mr Marko
So is that why you guys are now6th in the table because you guys did not buy?