Man Utd vs Arsenal 2-2 FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bouncino
Egg
Egg
Re: Man Utd vs Arsenal 2-2 FT

Post by bouncino »

Cristao II wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
tfco wrote:2 points dropped

hurts..

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
still debating whether Laca's goal off DDG should have counted??? or Mkhi's goal
Stoke United :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: at home too :rotf:

Chei.. how art the mighty fallen.
yeah, Torreira escaping a booking for stamping Herrera

but you wouldn't know it unless you watched the game
Also escaped a yellow for a late challenge on Matic
And you say nothing to the hair pulling which belongs to the league of biting and spitting (animal tendencies). Of course, you are a Spurs fan.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
marko.

did you enjoy today's bus parking??
why do you have to always mention my name?? :woot: :woot: its like you expecting my response or you trying to pull a fast one at me, you know what surely coming
well what do i think? nothing i did not expect, to me that draw looked like a win, we have drawn our last few games except our shock win at young boys and Juventus, we huffed and puffed trying to stick our boots in except we lacked any sort of creativity needed at this level, my positives, Eric bailly, i had faith in his ability eventhough Mourinho has lost it, on his day, easily one of the premiership best defenders, he will not be beaten for pace and that gabon striker did not get a look in

we still conceeded 2 goals, one untypical error from De gea and Rojo losing the ball, we are 18 points from City after 12 games or more, that is how i measure united, the entire team has lost its confidence, the virus is still sitting at the bench waiting for miracles, like i said without Pogba, we look like a sunday pub football team, by the time he came on, the die was cast, the pattern of the game set and could simple do nothing, if Mourinho was trying to set an example, that was a huge fail, did not prove anything to me

he signed a new deal and this is the reason the board cannot do anything, they have already written off the season, they will only act when 4th place is not guaranteed , that is a clause in the contract, otherwise, if we drop to 17th place, they will get rid of him

for now, we just have to watch this farce till the end of the season unfortunately!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote: like i said without Pogba, we look like a sunday pub football team, by the time he came on, the die was cast, the pattern of the game set and could simple do nothing, if Mourinho was trying to set an example, that was a huge fail, did not prove anything to me
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes o...

we conceded from 1 set-piece and an OG, yet that is Jose's fault

we played some of the best football without Pogba (and i am one of his biggest defenders)
abeg stop lying, unless you did not watch the game

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:shock: :shock:

Matic was given MOTM

meanwhile Herrera and Bailly were also on the field. strange

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote: like i said without Pogba, we look like a sunday pub football team, by the time he came on, the die was cast, the pattern of the game set and could simple do nothing, if Mourinho was trying to set an example, that was a huge fail, did not prove anything to me

yes o...

we played some of the best football without Pogba (and i am one of his biggest defenders)
we played our best game and ended up nearly losing, meanwhile, we have not won a premiership game since remind me? yesterday was nothing but a scrap, nothing to get excited about, 18 points away from city and what did you say again??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote::shock: :shock:

Matic was given MOTM

man of the match for me was Bailly! apart from a silly mis-kick, he performed credibly and hopefully should give him some added confidence

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote::shock: :shock:

Matic was given MOTM

man of the match for me was Bailly! apart from a silly mis-kick, he performed credibly and hopefully should give him some added confidence
MOTM for Manu or for the game?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tfco wrote:

yes o...

You didn’t play some of the best football without Pogba, why are you lying to yourself? Arsenal controlled the majority of the game, how can the visiting team have more ball possession than a mighty Manure at Old Trafford? Standards have really dropped kai...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

yes o...

You didn’t play some of the best football without Pogba, why are you lying to yourself? Arsenal controlled the majority of the game, how can the visiting team have more ball possession than a mighty Manure at Old Trafford? Standards have really dropped kai...
Mourinho is a coward of a coach! his methods set his team up for failure, i know he likes to point to his proud record but there are other coaches than have won more than him! right now, he is just a clueless as they come, our football is hopeless

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

yes o...

yes o
that 60% possession stat is really telling.

you were watching with Arsenal glasses on, i was watching from a United POV.
The team played crisp passes and good flowing football without Pogba

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

yes o...

LOL. They resorted to pulling hair and kicking anything that moved. Even their manager joined in the action. Poor stairs :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Stoke City United
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

what game did we control? i must have been watching a different game, apart from the opening 5 mins, after it was Arsenal all the way, we just dont cut it anymore, the silence from the board is baffling

Marko
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tfco wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

yes o...

yes o

I'm neither teams fan I'm a Real Madrid fan, I didn't watch with any bias. But a lot of reports on the game are saying that you guys held Arseanal which is what I saw, but with y'all playing at home that should never be the case for a big team like Manure to be on the back foot at home.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... tch-report
Ultimately, though, the goals from Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard will not disperse the feeling that something is obviously wrong with the 20-times champions.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Manchester United: Have fans reluctantly accepted their team's 'B-List' status?
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46463178?

:rotf:
Stoce City United dey try jo.
Last edited by metalalloy on Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

yes o...

yes o

I'm neither teams fan I'm a Real Madrid fan, I didn't watch with any bias.
But a lot of reports on the game are saying that you guys held Arseanal which is what I saw, but with y'all playing at home that should never be the case for a big team like Manure to be on the back foot at home.

Ultimately, though, the goals from Anthony Martial and Jesse Lingard will not disperse the feeling that something is obviously wrong with the 20-times champions.
Good luck with that one. You didn't get the memo when you joined me as an Arsenal fan? :lol: :lol: stay tuned, the list of teams you are a fan of will increase.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

when you play at home, the opposition should never dictate the pace, especially a team like United, you come to old trafford and your form has no bearings on the game! sorry i was talking about 1994-2012
now we are the away side when playing at home, we should be wearing pink at home as we do not look like a home side

Mourinho is smart, knows exactly what he is doing, truth be told, he is done with that team, what he is looking for is an escape route, the board are playing cat and mouse because of the new contract he signed, he is criticising his players because he wants out, the board are not falling for the old tricks as this will mean forking out close to 12 million pounds

he spent 71 million pounds at the start of the season, got some players who needed time to blend in, some have been discarded to other clubs

said it, right now, the die is cast, they are managing the situation, meaning, they will accept losses, this season has been written off by the board, they made huge revenues last season so they dont really care

when 4th position is no longer attainable, he goes, same they did with Moyes, they dont want to pay him off, maybe if we lose 4 games on a trot, they will be forced to act!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

maceo4 wrote: I'm neither teams fan I'm a Real Madrid fan, I didn't watch with any bias. But a lot of reports on the game are saying that you guys held Arseanal which is what I saw, but with y'all playing at home that should never be the case for a big team like Manure to be on the back foot at home.

They had 51% possession and scored on an OG and DDG 'pushing the ball in the net'

But yeah, lol, we were on the backfoot, sure

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:when you play at home, the opposition should never dictate the pace, especially a team like United, you come to old trafford and your form has no bearings on the game! sorry i was talking about 1994-2012
now we are the away side when playing at home, we should be wearing pink at home as we do not look like a home side

Mourinho is smart, knows exactly what he is doing, truth be told, he is done with that team, what he is looking for is an escape route, the board are playing cat and mouse because of the new contract he signed, he is criticising his players because he wants out, the board are not falling for the old tricks as this will mean forking out close to 12 million pounds

he spent 71 million pounds at the start of the season, got some players who needed time to blend in, some have been discarded to other clubs

said it, right now, the die is cast, they are managing the situation, meaning, they will accept losses, this season has been written off by the board, they made huge revenues last season so they dont really care

when 4th position is no longer attainable, he goes, same they did with Moyes, they dont want to pay him off, maybe if we lose 4 games on a trot, they will be forced to act!
again, you are all over the place.

you honestly feel that United's problems will just 'go away' if Jose is fired. I do not get that line of reasoning at all

Go back and watch G Nev's interview from 2 months ago....what he said really flew over your head

this is the same coach who finished 2nd last year with the highest points total since Fergie left....so evidently he knows a bit about coaching

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:when you play at home, the opposition should never dictate the pace, especially a team like United, you come to old trafford and your form has no bearings on the game! sorry i was talking about 1994-2012

you honestly feel that United's problems will just 'go away' if Jose is fired. I do not get that line of reasoning at all

Go back and watch G Nev's interview from 2 months ago....what he said really flew over your head

this is the same coach who finished 2nd last year with the highest points total since Fergie left....so evidently he knows a bit about coaching

and now we are 18 points away from city after how many games?? when Chelsea got rid of Mourinho, what happened the season after? please remind everyone?? they won the premiership with

Conte

right now, our problem is coaching!! how did Chelsea recover that quickly??? scratching my head! right now anything will do!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

and now we are 18 points away from city after how many games?? when Chelsea got rid of Mourinho, what happened the season after? please remind everyone?? they won the premiership with

Conte

right now, our problem is coaching!! how did Chelsea recover that quickly??? scratching my head! right now anything will do!
lack of European competition

when he finally got into Europe, what happened? Yes, he was fired.

Again i will say this.
Jose finished 2nd last season and got to FA Cup Final
He is the right man for the job, until marko can find another

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tfco wrote:
maceo4 wrote: I'm neither teams fan I'm a Real Madrid fan, I didn't watch with any bias. But a lot of reports on the game are saying that you guys held Arseanal which is what I saw, but with y'all playing at home that should never be the case for a big team like Manure to be on the back foot at home.

They had 51% possession and scored on an OG and DDG 'pushing the ball in the net'

More like 55% - http://www.espn.com/soccer/matchstats?gameId=513692
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
tfco wrote:

More like 55% - http://www.espn.com/soccer/matchstats?gameId=513692

Since when did facts and details matter? :lol:

Blaming DDG for 'pushing the ball in the net" :lol: he is the only thing that saved manure from collecting at least 4 goals yesterday.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Manchester United are crumbling, so why the lack of fan fury?
A drip, drip of low-grade antagonistic mediocrity under José Mourinho is slowly eroding everything United have been
https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... mediocrity
Yet what is odd is the lack of fury. There should be howls of outrage, bedsheets in the stands, protests on the roundabouts, banners drawn from planes. Sir Matt Busby Way should seethe with revolution. It does not. The most notable boos at Old Trafford on Wednesday night were reserved for the introduction of Paul Pogba, whose relationship with his manager deteriorated further on Saturday when Mourinho singled him out for blame after the draw at Southampton (where he had lost possession 14 times). Reports that Mourinho denounced certain of his players as “spoiled” at the hotel even before the game suggest the discord here has become even more palpable than it was in those final days at Chelsea. The last of his skills to desert Mourinho, perhaps, is his capacity to inspire his loyalists and convince them it isn’t his fault, not when the board, the players and the media are there to be blamed.
:D

WE want our manure back!!! It's not even fun bashing dem anymore. :curse: