IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bepanda
Egg
Egg
Re: IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Post by bepanda »

Because he recently blamed Bell for something he did himself. And he presented the Social Media proof which actually goes against his own claims.
His endorsement of Biya has left a sour taste in most people's minds (including myself).
I'm neither a fan of Bell, Milla or Biya.
I believe Eto'o should stay away from the federation until his playing days are over.
Bepanda
JACKAL wrote:
bepanda wrote:In the meantime, THE KING aka Samule Eto'o is wrecking the Cameroon football federation.
Calling Milla "mon pere" (my daddy). Calling Antoine Bell "mon grand frere" (my older brother), then allegedly backstabbing them to take over the Federation.
It is now open war in Cameroon between Cameroon legends: Bell, Milla, Eto'o for the control of Cameroon Football.
All these three clown threw their support behind an 86 year old "President", who cheated on his people.
Cameroon is just a big mess.
Why do you say Samuel is Wrecking the federation..??
Eto Academy is actually producing some fantastic talents out of Cameroon... From a guy looking in from the outside Eto seem to be contributing well. Tell us more …

...never really liked that Roger Milla… very condescending attitude towards other Cameroonian players.. I know a lot of his team mates hated him during the 1996 WC...
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

As an active player, Eto'o should not be involved in the decision making of who runs Fecafoot.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bepanda wrote:Because he recently blamed Bell for something he did himself. And he presented the Social Media proof which actually goes against his own claims.
His endorsement of Biya has left a sour taste in most people's minds (including myself).
I'm neither a fan of Bell, Milla or Biya.
I believe Eto'o should stay away from the federation until his playing days are over.
Bepanda
Why do you say Samuel is Wrecking the federation..??
Eto Academy is actually producing some fantastic talents out of Cameroon... From a guy looking in from the outside Eto seem to be contributing well. Tell us more …

...never really liked that Roger Milla… very condescending attitude towards other Cameroonian players.. I know a lot of his team mates hated him during the 1996 WC...
[/quote]
Bepanda,

I know you know how the politics works in Africa, if he doesn't support BIYA he will never be able to function in Cameroon. Plus the man is entitled to his own politics... Biya probably did him a lot of favors too so one hand washes the other.

I thought Eto retired already ? is he still playing
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bamenda boy wrote:As an active player, Eto'o should not be involved in the decision making of who runs Fecafoot.
Is he still playing ?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

THE KING aka Samuel Eto'o has not retired. He plays in the Arab world.
Rumors have it (don't quote me on it though) that his businesses are in trouble because of his lifestyle and his constant interference in these businesses.
I'm not sure if the latter is true, but knowing his personality, these rumors seem to make sense.
Do you know what happened to the company he once created in Cameroon to compete with MTN and Orange?
And what do broke Cameroonian stars do? They return home to plunder the country by associating with Biya, because their "businesses" can't stand on their own feet.
If you have built businesses that cashflow and make money, why do you need Biya?
Haven't we seen this before? Bell, Milla, ... and the rest have gone through this. We know the script. We know the game. And it is a lazy game. It is a stupid game. It is a cheap game.
Eto'o won't be the first one. He won't be the last one.
Believing that associating with Biya is the only avenue shows that Cameroonian have lost their ability to actually thing logically. You really believe that everything in Cameroon needs to go through Biya?
What has happened to our creativity? What has happened to our brain? What has happened to our intelligence? Can't we see a world beyond Biya?
Bepanda
JACKAL wrote:
bamenda boy wrote:As an active player, Eto'o should not be involved in the decision making of who runs Fecafoot.
Is he still playing ?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bepanda wrote:THE KING aka Samuel Eto'o has not retired. He plays in the Arab world.
Rumors have it (don't quote me on it though) that his businesses are in trouble because of his lifestyle and his constant interference in these businesses.
I'm not sure if the latter is true, but knowing his personality, these rumors seem to make sense.
Do you know what happened to the company he once created in Cameroon to compete with MTN and Orange?
And what do broke Cameroonian stars do? They return home to plunder the country by associating with Biya, because their "businesses" can't stand on their own feet.
If you have built businesses that cashflow and make money, why do you need Biya?
Haven't we seen this before? Bell, Milla, ... and the rest have gone through this. We know the script. We know the game. And it is a lazy game. It is a stupid game. It is a cheap game.
Believing that associating with Biya is the only avenue shows that Cameroonian have lost their ability to actually thing logically. You really believe that everything in Cameroon needs to go through Biya?
What has happened to our creativity? What has happened to our brain? What has happened to our intelligence? Can't we see a world beyond Biya?
Bepanda
JACKAL wrote:
Is he still playing ?
The biggest problem with sports stars everywhere is they dont really know their limitations... They dont understand that just like you need skills and years of experience to play soccer, its the same thing with owning and running a business. No business runs itself.

I know Eto had a taxi business years ago in Cameroon and he had his brothers/cousins running a fleet of taxis... he was said to be on the streets of Younde tring to collect his money. Really the Issue of Biya is up to the people of Camerron and not Etoo. If you guys are tired of his leadership you need to do what needs to be done. No one needs to be in charge of a country for 30+ years..its just crazy !

But the truth is you cant own a big business in a country and not pay homage to the political leadership even in so called democratic countries.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bepanda wrote:THE KING aka Samuel Eto'o has not retired. He plays in the Arab world.
Bepanda
JACKAL wrote:
Is he still playing ?
The biggest problem with sports stars everywhere is they dont really know their limitations... They dont understand that just like you need skills and years of experience to play soccer, its the same thing with owning and running a business. No business runs itself.

I know Eto had a taxi business years ago in Cameroon and he had his brothers/cousins running a fleet of taxis... he was said to be on the streets of Younde tring to collect his money. Really the Issue of Biya is up to the people of Camerron and not Etoo. If you guys are tired of his leadership you need to do what needs to be done. No one needs to be in charge of a country for 30+ years..its just crazy !

But the truth is you cant own a big business in a country and not pay homage to the political leadership even in so called democratic countries.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Andre Onana today... World class goalkeeping. What a goalkeeper. How did Barcelona let him go? He's arguably better than Ter Stegen.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Because you haven't watched Cilissen and Ter Stegen.
marutimon wrote:Andre Onana today... World class goalkeeping. What a goalkeeper. How did Barcelona let him go? He's arguably better than Ter Stegen.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Eto'o team won the Fecafoot presidency. Mbombo Njoya (whose father ran Fecafoot as well, if I remember) is now in charge as well.
JA Bell came second. But I believe he was promised a different job by Eto'o. We shall see.
Let's hope these people go to work. But, we all know Cameroon is Cameroon ...
Bepanda
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Eto'o has proven to be a poor decision maker outside of the soccer pitch.
We can't fault this guy for trying, however. When he wants something, he puts his whole weight behind it.
Bepanda
JACKAL wrote:Is he still playing ?
[/quote]The biggest problem with sports stars everywhere is they dont really know their limitations... They dont understand that just like you need skills and years of experience to play soccer, its the same thing with owning and running a business. No business runs itself.
[/quote]
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

bepanda wrote:Because you haven't watched Cilissen and Ter Stegen.
marutimon wrote:Andre Onana today... World class goalkeeping. What a goalkeeper. How did Barcelona let him go? He's arguably better than Ter Stegen.
Sorry, I watched a lot of Cillissen back from when he was at Ajax. And most Ajax fans will confirm Onana is way better than Cillissen ever was. Ter Stegen s good, but he could never pull off Onana's saves from yesterday. Just watch the extended highlights.

Onana at age 22 marketwise is already worth as much as Cillesen and his stock is rising.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:[

Bruh, no offense but I can tell from your comment that you don't watch Villareal, as Santi Carzola is clearly their best player and their leader on the pitch! The way the players look up to him is crazy...to come back from what he's been through to display his ability at such a high level he's been inspirational to his teammates and you can clearly see it on the pitch, everything goes through him, he's their "assist king" and they adore him there

While Toko Ekambi is not even a sure starter...even Chuckwueze has been getting more PT than him since he was promoted to the first team, even started and played whole 90 against the mighty Barcelona while Karl was a second half sub...let me just say you are mistaken in your evaluation of the guy...
You must be watching a different Villarreal. Everything you sad about playing time is upside down.

You are talking about the old man Cazola...the man is 33 years old and on his way to retirement... He has only played 6 games this year and mostly as a substitute in most of the games...Yes, he is a legend in Villarreal, but a spent force.
Stop digging, he’s played 13 games in La Liga alone and has about 100 more minutes in La Liga than Karl whose played 14, that should be telling given that they try to sub Carzola as early as possible to save his older legs. Just stop abeg.
The "Frustrating" Ekambi just scored another one for Villarreal with clinical aplomb. :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bepanda wrote:Eto'o team won the Fecafoot presidency. Mbombo Njoya (whose father ran Fecafoot as well, if I remember) is now in charge as well.
JA Bell came second. But I believe he was promised a different job by Eto'o. We shall see.
Let's hope these people go to work. But, we all know Cameroon is Cameroon ...
Bepanda
What do you think of Ekambi ? how do the fans rate him in Cameroon
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

JACKAL wrote:Looking at their current squad I have to say they have some real quality on the team. And the recent appointment Seedoff may just be the thing to put them back on top. I saw parts of their 1-0 loss to Brazil and I have to say they are on to something...They are not winning much right now but I see a resurgence !

3 Wolrd Class Goal Keepers

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax
Carlos Kameni- Feneberche

Collins Fai-Liege
Karl Toko Ekambi .. their Captain Phenomenal Striker who plays with Chuckweze at Villarreal
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Allan Nyom- CD Leg/ West brom \
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
Christian Bassogog - Best Player last ANC
Andre Anguissa - $30M acquisition by Fulham
Vincent Abubarkar- Old war Horse
Brazil Actually missed plenty of goals....................Go look at their game against Morocco before you start to hail them.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Ekambi is a good hustler and dribbler but he lacks the finishing of Aboubakar.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

wale1974 wrote:Ekambi is a good hustler and dribbler but he lacks the finishing of Aboubakar.
Aboubakar lacked aesthetics in his play... I like Ekambi..
And i wouldn't describe him as a hustler. He has a classic striker style.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

JACKAL wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Ekambi is a good hustler and dribbler but he lacks the finishing of Aboubakar.
Aboubakar lacked aesthetics in his play... I like Ekambi..
And i wouldn't describe him as a hustler. He has a classic striker style.

They both suck but Abubakar is slightly better.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The person you should add on this ya list is Nkoulou from Torino, he’s actually a very good defender and probably their best overall player. Not sure why he doesn’t play for Cameroon.

http://pavels-sportsbiz.com/italy-nicho ... of-torino/
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Santi Carzola with 2 goals against Real madrid today. I wonder if wikipedia listed these games as games played for him.

ps. the less said about Ekambi, the better. #tozo
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:Santi Carzola with 2 goals against Real madrid today. I wonder if wikipedia listed these games as games played for him.

ps. the less said about Ekambi, the better. #tozo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Cameroon problems remain the same. Their players lack basic fundamentals. Without it, you will always get exposed. Hustle can only take you so far.
Cameroon doesn't want to spend time providing people with the right foundation. It is all about the quick money.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

maceo4 wrote:The person you should add on this ya list is Nkoulou from Torino, he’s actually a very good defender and probably their best overall player. Not sure why he doesn’t play for Cameroon.

http://pavels-sportsbiz.com/italy-nicho ... of-torino/
Retired along with Matip