IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:[

Bruh, no offense but I can tell from your comment that you don't watch Villareal, as Santi Carzola is clearly their best player and their leader on the pitch! The way the players look up to him is crazy...to come back from what he's been through to display his ability at such a high level he's been inspirational to his teammates and you can clearly see it on the pitch, everything goes through him, he's their "assist king" and they adore him there

While Toko Ekambi is not even a sure starter...even Chuckwueze has been getting more PT than him since he was promoted to the first team, even started and played whole 90 against the mighty Barcelona while Karl was a second half sub...let me just say you are mistaken in your evaluation of the guy...
You must be watching a different Villarreal. Everything you sad about playing time is upside down.

You are talking about the old man Cazola...the man is 33 years old and on his way to retirement... He has only played 6 games this year and mostly as a substitute in most of the games...Yes, he is a legend in Villarreal, but a spent force.
Stop digging, he’s played 13 games in La Liga alone and has about 100 more minutes in La Liga than Karl whose played 14, that should be telling given that they try to sub Carzola as early as possible to save his older legs. Just stop abeg.
Last edited by maceo4 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

bret- hart wrote:They are crap.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:Looking at their current squad I have to say they have some real quality on the team. And the recent appointment Seedoff may just be the thing to put them back on top. I saw parts of their 1-0 loss to Brazil and I have to say they are on to something...They are not winning much right now but I see a resurgence !

3 Wolrd Class Goal Keepers

Fabrice Ondoa - Oostende
André Onana - Ajax
Carlos Kameni- Feneberche

Collins Fai-Liege
Karl Toko Ekambi .. their Captain Phenomenal Striker who plays with Chuckweze at Villarreal
Joel Matip - Liverpool
Allan Nyom- CD Leg/ West brom \
Jean-Armel Kana-Biyik
Chuopo Motin - PSG
Clinton Njie- Marseille
Christian Bassogog - Best Player last ANC
Andre Anguissa - $30M acquisition by Fulham
Vincent Abubarkar- Old war Horse
These players apart from Chuopo Moting are not very good, at least at club level. Toko Ekambi is one of the most frustrating players to watch, same thing with Njie
Just what I was thinking. Several African teams have better players including Naija.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Bruh, no offense but I can tell from your comment that you don't watch Villareal, as Santi Carzola is clearly their best player and their leader on the pitch! The way the players look up to him is crazy...to come back from what he's been through to display his ability at such a high level he's been inspirational to his teammates and you can clearly see it on the pitch, everything goes through him, he's their "assist king" and they adore him there

While Toko Ekambi is not even a sure starter...even Chuckwueze has been getting more PT than him since he was promoted to the first team, even started and played whole 90 against the mighty Barcelona while Karl was a second half sub...let me just say you are mistaken in your evaluation of the guy...
You must be watching a different Villarreal. Everything you sad about playing time is upside down.

You are talking about the old man Cazola...the man is 33 years old and on his way to retirement... He has only played 6 games this year and mostly as a substitute in most of the games...Yes, he is a legend in Villarreal, but a spent force.
Stop digging, he’s played 13 games in La Liga alone and has about 100 more minutes in La Liga than Karl whose played 14, that should be telling given that they try to sub Carzola as early as possible to save his older legs. Just stop abeg.
Oga Mace04.... i dont know where you are getting all your information....

Carzola las only played 6 league games with 0 goals and 2 Europa games scoring just 1 goal..and he mostly played as a substitute..
Meanwhile Ekambi has played 19 games in all competetions for them scoring 8 goals this season..Please show me where you are getting your information !!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Carzola las only played 6 league games with 0 goals and 2 Europa games scoring just 1 goal..and he mostly played as a substitute..
Meanwhile Ekambi has played 19 games in all competetions for them scoring 8 goals this season..Please show me where you are getting your information !!

Those stats are definitely wrong, go here, this breaks it down each match number of minutes, they don't miss a thing:

Toko:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/karl-toko ... ler/315110

Santi:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/santi-caz ... eler/15799
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Those stats are definitely wrong, go here, this breaks it down each match number of minutes, they don't miss a thing:

Toko:

Santi:
I got my numbers from WIKI..
.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santi_Cazorla

Clearly someone got it wrong on either side , but I doubt very much that Santi has played that many games this season... I remember watching some games he did not feature at all....

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Toko:

Santi:

Clearly someone got it wrong on either side , but I doubt very much that Santi has played that many games this season... I remember watching some games he did not feature at all....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oga, you are using wiki? If you like take every single game shown on transfer market and google the stats you will see they are 100% right, they are the go to site, come on using Wiki is a joke anybody can update it, and do you think Wiki is being updated after every match? Oga seriously, stop, I know you don't want to admit that you are wrong, its a Naija trait, I know, so I won't belabor the point but I won't do your research for you seeing as the depth of your research is Wiki, I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Toko:

Santi:

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Toko:

Santi:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

the above is the reason why you cant take 99.9% of the clowns on this forum seriously. Eagles Nest version of sinquenanon :lol: :lol:

Mace nah you i dey blame. I keep warning you people about trying to have a serious conversation with this clown . :lol: Someone who has been "watching the matches" has to resort to Wikipedia :lol:
Last edited by metalalloy on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Toko:

Santi:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Oga, you are using wiki? If you like take every single game shown on transfer market and google the stats you will see they are 100% right, they are the go to site, come on using Wiki is a joke anybody can update it, and do you think Wiki is being updated after every match? Oga seriously, stop, I know you don't want to admit that you are wrong, its a Naija trait, I know, so I won't belabor the point but I won't do your research for you seeing as the depth of your research is Wiki, I'm sorry I just can't take you seriously...
Good luck with that. :lol:

Ps. wikipedia is an infallible source. Transfermkt and Soccernet have it wrong!!!!

http://www.espnfc.com/player/40202/santi-cazorla
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Onana is a great goalkeeper. Definitely one of Africa's best.

GK is one area where Cameroon always seems to have elite to world class footballers.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

BTW Checked Whoscored and Chukwueze is Villarreal's highest ranked player by quite a margin.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Metalalloy, Clearly someone got it wrong :taunt: :mrgreen:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

maceo4 wrote:Metalalloy, Clearly someone got it wrong :taunt: :mrgreen:
Clearly..

well you know the next step,

double down in ignorance, and insist you are right :lol:

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Cameroon always had great players. Players are never an issue, if you are looking for the source of all issues see the government.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Toko:

Santi:

ok, so your source seems more accurate than mine...what's the big deal..? You seem quite over the top happy about this ?? I never met a man so happy that his source seems more accurate than another. :mrgreen:
You are not one of those types who thinks you need a journalism degree to be a journalist are you ?? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Anyway the bottom line is Ekambi is a fantastic and productive for his team. !!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

We will see how he fairs at the ANC sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

In the meantime, THE KING aka Samule Eto'o is wrecking the Cameroon football federation.
Calling Milla "mon pere" (my daddy). Calling Antoine Bell "mon grand frere" (my older brother), then allegedly backstabbing them to take over the Federation.
It is now open war in Cameroon between Cameroon legends: Bell, Milla, Eto'o for the control of Cameroon Football.
All these three clown threw their support behind an 86 year old "President", who cheated on his people.
Cameroon is just a big mess.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

But if Toko has scored 2 goals in Europa, two in the league, and scored 4 the other day against Al Meria(?), the maths would show he has scored 8 goals for the season, no?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

JACKAL wrote: ok, so your source seems more accurate than mine...what's the big deal..?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4 wrote:We will see how he fairs at the ANC sha...

You mean we will see what wikipedia says about his performance at the ANC :lol:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

metalalloy wrote:
JACKAL wrote: ok, so your source seems more accurate than mine...what's the big deal..?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4 wrote:We will see how he fairs at the ANC sha...

You mean we will see what wikipedia says about his performance at the ANC :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Even elementary school teachers do not accept wiki as a valid source to cite. Jackal is not serious... :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bepanda wrote:In the meantime, THE KING aka Samule Eto'o is wrecking the Cameroon football federation.
Calling Milla "mon pere" (my daddy). Calling Antoine Bell "mon grand frere" (my older brother), then allegedly backstabbing them to take over the Federation.
It is now open war in Cameroon between Cameroon legends: Bell, Milla, Eto'o for the control of Cameroon Football.
All these three clown threw their support behind an 86 year old "President", who cheated on his people.
Why do you say Samuel is Wrecking the federation..??
Eto Academy is actually producing some fantastic talents out of Cameroon... From a guy looking in from the outside Eto seem to be contributing well. Tell us more …

...never really liked that Roger Milla… very condescending attitude towards other Cameroonian players.. I know a lot of his team mates hated him during the 1996 WC...
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bepanda wrote:In the meantime, THE KING aka Samule Eto'o is wrecking the Cameroon football federation.
Why do you say Samuel is Wrecking the federation..??
Eto Academy is actually producing some fantastic talents out of Cameroon... From a guy looking in from the outside Eto seem to be contributing well. Tell us more …

...never really liked that Roger Milla… very condescending attitude towards other Cameroonian players.. I know a lot of his team mates hated him during the 1996 WC...