IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS CAMEROON MAKING A COME BACK ?

Post by cchinukw »

vancity eagle wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Having players in top European leagues is nothing new for a sub Saharan football nation just as failing to perform well as a team.

I was just going to say. In fact Cameroon has had far better squads in the past and still failed to live up to any hype.

They have always done well in friendlies too, but always fail on the world stage when it really counts. In fact their past ANC win was an aberration, it must have been some kind of fluke or just a reflection on how poor Africa is at the moment, that such an average team could win the ANC. They didn't even finish 2nd in our WCQ group.
Na wah for your sense of self importance o. Imagine the audacity of what you just wrote. An Aberration?

These guys were the first African nation to get to a WC quarter final. This was in an era when you only had 3 representatives from the African continent.

Your opinion is just plain pants.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

cchinukw wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Having players in top European leagues is nothing new for a sub Saharan football nation just as failing to perform well as a team.

I was just going to say. In fact Cameroon has had far better squads in the past and still failed to live up to any hype.

They have always done well in friendlies too, but always fail on the world stage when it really counts. In fact their past ANC win was an aberration, it must have been some kind of fluke or just a reflection on how poor Africa is at the moment, that such an average team could win the ANC. They didn't even finish 2nd in our WCQ group.
Na wah for your sense of self importance o. Imagine the audacity of what you just wrote. An Aberration?

These guys were the first African nation to get to a WC quarter final. This was in an era when you only had 3 representatives from the African continent.

Your opinion is just plain pants.
Sounds like he was referring to their recent squad that won the nations cup a couple of years ago.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Santi Carzola with 2 goals against Real madrid today. I wonder if wikipedia listed these games as games played for him.

ps. the less said about Ekambi, the better. #tozo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You seen the latest from Ekambi, what a PK with his team down 2-1 last minute of the game he fights off others to take the PK, and then proceeds to do this...

[/video]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

How come I never hear from the nay sayers when Toko does the business..
[/video]
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:How come I never hear from the nay sayers when Toko does the business..
[/video]
Probably because this isn’t a Cameroonian forum abi na wetin?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

JACKAL wrote:How come I never hear from the nay sayers when Toko does the business..
[/video]

Why do you care? Is this CRAPFOOT??
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

[/video]
:thumbs:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

So that useless Ekambi scored over the weekend and scored again today? How many goals does he have so far for the season?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Are we counting mistake goals now?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Toko is the new KING of Cameroonian footballers.
What happened to Cameroon football anyway?
bamenda boy wrote:So that useless Ekambi scored over the weekend and scored again today? How many goals does he have so far for the season?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

bamenda boy wrote:So that useless Ekambi scored over the weekend and scored again today? How many goals does he have so far for the season?
Some people on this tread will never give the boy credit... that goal Ekambi scored was sublime...
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:Are we counting mistake goals now?
Oboy… why don't you give it up and give the man his props... :rotf: :rotf:
You see that your usual group of Naysayers have abandoned you. They have obviously capitulated.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

You see that your usual group of Naysayers have abandoned you. They have obviously capitulated.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Chukwueze has only four goals the whole season with this hype?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
I asked a valid question, I would give him props if he actually scored an intentional goal which it clearly wasn’t, he benefited from his miskicked cross and Ter Stegens weird error anticipating an accurate cross that we know the Cameroonian is incapable of. But such a goal doesn’t now prove that Cameroun is back so I’m not sure what your point is anyways. Nobody else is responding to you because you have no point and are really just peacocking again, I was bored so I indulged you.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
I asked a valid question, I would give him props if he actually scored an intentional goal which it clearly wasn’t, he benefited from his miskicked cross and Ter Stegens weird error anticipating an accurate cross that we know the Cameroonian is incapable of. But such a goal doesn’t now prove that Cameroun is back so I’m not sure what your point is anyways. Nobody else is responding to you because you have no point and are really just peacocking again, I was bored so I indulged you.
You are the only one who thinks that goal was a mistake......The rest of the rational world knows he did it intentionally..

[/video]
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
You are the only one who thinks that goal was a mistake......The rest of the rational world knows he did it intentionally..

[/video]
Sure...you are posting the highlight as what? To prove my point? Thank you :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

I actually believed you that it was a mistake goal until I actually watched it. Nothing mistake about that goal.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

[/video]
Sure...you are posting the highlight as what? To prove my point? Thank you :rotf: :rotf:
No you have it incorrect. The keeper anticipated the cross and he then beat the keeper by changing plans.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

camex wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

[/video]
No you have it incorrect. The keeper anticipated the cross and he then beat the keeper by changing plans.
So the keeper made a mistake, thank you for making my point.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Where did they go? Aren’t they defending champions
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Even Pierre Webo or Moujandjo have scored such goals.
Problem with Cameroonian footballers: They are not consistent enough to be considered serious.
20 minutes later, he took a shot from 18 yards, which didn't even threatened the keeper. Then he raised his hand calling for sub ... because he had cramps.
Tells you everything you need to know about Cameroon football.
What a Farce !!!
Bepanda
bamenda boy wrote:I actually believed you that it was a mistake goal until I actually watched it. Nothing mistake about that goal.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Their Goalie, Onana just won the Dutch Cup over the weekend.