Beautifullllllllllll football...Barca 4 Vs Espanyol 0....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Beautifullllllllllll football...Barca 4 Vs Espanyol 0....

Post by zee »

1-0..................MessiLESS freekick by the MessiLESS one.

2-0...........Dembele turned a defender upside down before curling a beautiful one into the net.

Great football. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by zee on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Beautifullllllllllll football...Barca 2 Vs Espanyol 0...

Post by zee »

This Messi just ghosts past players as if they don't exist. :shock: :shock: :shock:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Suarez is a bandit! He stole that goal
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:Suarez is a bandit! He stole that goal
Better ole. :lol: :lol: :lol:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

3-0
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

So these Espanyol want to walk the ball into Barca net... I wish them good luck and good night whichever comes quicker.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The MessiLESS One strikes again with another worldclass freekick................Best FK taker ever. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Beautifullllllllllll football...Barca 4 Vs Espanyol 0...

Post by zee »

Well deserved goal by Espanyol...............4-1.

......waiting for VAR :???:

Cancelled.......still 4-0.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Poor Barca defending but offside.

How can a team be allowed to have Rakitić, Vidal, Suarez, Messi and Coutinho at the same time?
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Kabalega wrote:Poor Barca defending but offside.

How can a team be allowed to have Rakitić, Vidal, Suarez, Messi and Coutinho at the same time?
........and dembele, just not fair.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Visca El Barca........ Really, only an angel* would say Messi isn't the best player in the World! That guy makes football look easy!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!