Isaac Success story

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success story

Post by Senator WIRES »

Success spent his summer running, checked in with a personal trainer, shed weight, kicked some bad habits and even gave up his beloved jollof rice to adhere to Gracia's new dietary regime.

The transformation has been impressive and his reward has been to feature in every Premier League game this season, starting six of the last seven, ending his long wait for another goal and signing a new five-year contract.
I was eating a lot of African food and it was a little bit heavy but I've cut that out and I'm on the team diet, eating with the team. Eating earlier at night, it's really helped.
Isaac Success Ajayi (Success really is his middle name) idolised Didier Drogba as a boy and burst onto the scene with his explosive performances at the African U17 Championship in 2013, although he came close to missing the chance.

Douglas Idahosa, coach of the BJ Foundation youth team in his home town of Benin City, paid the equivalent of £6 each for four of his young players to make the seven-hour journey by bus to the national trials in Calabar but none were selected.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... wrong.html
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success story

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

i don't believe he has truly given up jollof rice. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The main factor was that I wasn't fit and wasn't working,' says Success. 'I made mistakes because I wasn't working hard and needed to concentrate more. I'll always be the same person but I needed to reduce everything I was doing and I've reduced it.
:clap: Glad to see he is back on track. Kudos to him. I look forward to him continuing to develop under Garcia
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Don't give jollof and African food a bad name :lol: When you eat a bowl of fufu, pound or jollof rice instead of plate portions you will have weight problems :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kudos to gino for not falling for the stereotype trap
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kai, can we send his team diet to bigpokey so he can shed the turkey neck before summer time, so he can move on from the Ghana girl that dumped him and find a new one.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

oloye wrote:Don't give jollof and African food a bad name :lol: When you eat a bowl of fufu, pound or jollof rice instead of plate portions you will have weight problems :lol:
Amala is actually low in carbs and high in fiber. Nothing better for a pro athlete than a bowl of Amala daily. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
oloye wrote:Don't give jollof and African food a bad name :lol: When you eat a bowl of fufu, pound or jollof rice instead of plate portions you will have weight problems :lol:
Amala is actually low in carbs and high in fiber. Nothing better for a pro athlete than a bowl of Amala daily. :thumbs:
Amala is low in carbs? Lol!! Where did you hear this lie? Amala is made from yam. There is nothing low carb about it.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

bushboy wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Amala is low in carbs? Lol!! Where did you hear this lie? Amala is made from yam. There is nothing low carb about it.[/quote
Killjoy,
And I was seriously thinking about switching from poundo to Amala
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Starchy foods are actually good for you. They are not fattening as most people think. They are high energy foods which convert to sugar in the blood stream. You do have to increase your daily workouts to avoid the sluggishness that comes with bigger muscles :!:

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Starchy foods are actually good for you. They are not fattening as most people think. They are high energy foods which convert to sugar in the blood stream. You do have to increase your daily workouts to avoid the sluggishness that comes with bigger muscles :!:

Cheers.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

What I look forward to reading is "The Isaac Success Success Story."

That can only come with his making a positive difference for a team as a striker.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija food is never good for athletes

when I was a kid, I broke the school 100m record, a week after giving up on akara
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote:Naija food is never good for athletes

when I was a kid, I broke the school 100m record, a week after giving up on akara
akara no good for short people
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Can you blame him. Naija jollof rice nah setup..you go talk say make i eat small before you know am , person done chop a whole pot of jollof
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I remember that. You raced Aki and PawPaw.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Can you blame him. Naija jollof rice nah setup..you go talk say make i eat small before you know am , person done chop a whole pot of jollof
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

jette1 wrote:

akara no good for short people
...you people na go kill person here with laughter... :lol: :lol: :lol: midget Ghanana people don suffer for height...