Chelsea asking for £12m' (Victor Moses)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Chelsea asking for £12m' (Victor Moses)

Post by Senator WIRES »

Crystal Palace 'interested in signing former player Victor Moses with Chelsea asking for £12m'
Crystal Palace are interested in signing Victor Moses from Chelsea with the Blues asking for £12million.

Moses played for the Eagles between 2007 and 2010 after coming through their youth ranks and the winger is back on the club's radar, according to The Sun.

The 27-year-old has struggled for game time under Maurizio Sarri this season, making only six appearances for the west London side.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... g-12m.html
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea asking for £12m' (Victor Moses)

Post by zee »

Will be a great move if the salary is also right.
A combi of Zaha and Moses will a handful for most teams.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

He will be appreciated returning to his old South London club,I hope he makes the right decision.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Arsenal should sign him sharp sharp
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

12 million for a winger who could play as a wingback in this market would be a nice piece of biz for palace.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

zee wrote:Will be a great move if the salary is also right.
Dont know where he is gonna fit in, Townshend already have the wings locked down, ditto the free role by Zaha. He ain't gonna play the right back, that young chap with South African sounding name got the right back locked down as well. Crystal Palace might have the money, but it might not be the ideal club
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

12M ke ? he should come to arsenal niyen ? plus Bellerin needs some real comp not licstener
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Siddonlook11 wrote:12M ke ? he should come to arsenal niyen ? plus Bellerin needs some real comp not licstener

Abi o? Even Waffiman can pay that amount from his Arsenal shares :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

He should go to Liverpool. :D
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sir V wrote:He should go to Liverpool.

He has tried Liverpool before. He should come HOME to Arsenal, and build his chemistry with Iwobi
AFCON 2019 sweet o

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Would take him on loan in January.

Won’t play him as a wingback. The man is a winger .. bring him in and let him do what he does best .... which is run at defenses and break them down
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Go to Valencia, Sevilla, Dortmund, Atleti or Lyon
He will enjoy his football a lot better
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Sir V wrote:He should go to Liverpool.
He has tried Liverpool before. He should come HOME to Arsenal, and build his chemistry with Iwobi
why not go play for Enugu Rangers
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

He should leave England. Perhaps move to Italy.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:He should leave England. Perhaps move to Italy.
The man told Sarri he want to stay in London,if he leave Chelsea he wants to be in London,Palace want him because of that,Fulham looking at him also.Im sure your coach now can show more interest on him,Poch.
Arsenal should take him sharp sharp we don't have true winger in our set up and we need experience EPL champs.
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

zee wrote:Will be a great move if the salary is also right.
He would have to do a lot to displace Townsend who has been very good for the last couple of years. He will get some games though... more than he will get at Chelsea.
YNWA
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

The real deal wrote:Go to Valencia, Sevilla, Dortmund, Atleti or Lyon
He will enjoy his football a lot better
English players wont move abroad unless the pay them a lot of Money. Teams like Sevilla or Valencia would be good for him but I dont think those teams can match his wages.
YNWA
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I'm surprised that there's not a scramble by top clubs for a 27 year old who has won both the EPL and FA cup playing regularly.
I am happy
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:I'm surprised that there's not a scramble by top clubs for a 27 year old who has won both the EPL and FA cup playing regularly.
Won the ANC and has significant WC experience. Arsenal should send a limo to pick him up.

Waffi and Kaji's cousin, oya, over to you guys.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote:I'm surprised that there's not a scramble by top clubs for a 27 year old who has won both the EPL and FA cup playing regularly.
maybe because the window is closed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I am more surprised that Chelsea would agree to sell Moses instead of the Italian speedster.

The game against Man City on Saturday for example. Of all the starters, Alonso was the poorest on the day. In such games, move Azpi to the left while Moses shores up on the right side. He offers more to the team than Davide ever could.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:

I am more surprised that Chelsea would agree to sell Moses instead of the Italian speedster.

The game against Man City on Saturday for example. Of all the starters, Alonso was the poorest on the day. In such games, move Azpi to the left while Moses shores up on the right side. He offers more to the team than Davide ever could.
Just so you know your coach dont like Moses,
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:

Just so you know your coach dont like Moses,

He does not hate him either. He just doesn't have a plan for him. Moses didn't help matter with the chances he had been given.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg