River Plate 3 v 1 Boca Junior 2LG [5-3 Agg]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: River Plate 1 v 1 Boca Junior 2LG [3-3 Agg]

Post by oloye »

These Boca players nor get sense, he hits the ball into the wall...
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This ref must be a strong man. Awarding an indirect freekick instead of a penalty to Boca. Now challenges are coming in hard and fast. Surprise will be if they can maintain 11 men each to the final whistle.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: These Boca players nor get sense, he hits the ball into the wall...
Can you blame him? With the 18 packed what options does he really have? The stupid ref should have just awarded a penalty.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The two center half's for River Plate both look like former El Chapo goons who have been rehabilitated into football
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

He rugby tackled hin

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This ref is doing an appalling job. Why stop play because a Boca player is down with cramps?

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

do they play extra time, or go to PKs?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Into extra time we go.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I know talk am. Boca down to 10 men.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

haba referee... Na the "victim" dive into tackle. The stamp didnt appear intentional
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Don't see anything deserving a red there, there donkey refs everywhere you turn

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

3 times Boca have the lead 3 times Plate has been able to pull back even. Will this be the chance for Plate to take the lead? If they do will Boca be able to find the will to get back?

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:Don't see anything deserving a red there, there donkey refs everywhere you turn

refs have been watching EPL too. Taking bad examples....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Seriously the coach that brought in the sumo wrestler looking player should be relieved of his job after this game. What in this game suggested the need for such a player? Wasted substitution

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Don't see anything deserving a red there, there donkey refs everywhere you turn
2nd yellow. Did you see how he used his left leg to squash his opponent's ankle? I bet you were green with envy :mrgreen:. It should have been a straight red.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote: Don't see anything deserving a red there, there donkey refs everywhere you turn
2nd yellow. Did you see how he used his left leg to squash his opponent's ankle? I bet you were green with envy :mrgreen:. It should have been a straight red.
And the player who slipped and continued to glide straight into the legs of the copa player is not taken into account here I guess

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waste time to run out the extra time... Nice one keeper

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

is there no seating in the stadium???

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:is there no seating in the stadium???
That is Bernebeu... Real Madrid

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How can you not play Tevez in a game like this?

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

15 minutes left to decide.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Golasooooooool

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

And that is it. There is no way Boca is coming back from this.