Isaac Success v Everton...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success v Everton...

Post by bushboy »

My boy makes yet another start! Game kicks off in about 40 mins. I definitely will be watching.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success v Everton...

Post by maceo4 »

Nice one, let’s go Isaac!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

What’s with our guys and the ridiculous hair styles :?: :!:

Cheers.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

what kin yeye offside be dat? lefree!! :curse:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

What’s with our guys and the ridiculous hair styles :?: :!:

Cheers.
Limeone
Egg
Egg

Post by Limeone »

Isaac who? This boy is so poor! Plays like a wimp
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dem just dey foul success
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

This ref is nuts..

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Watford being properly screwed over by the ref here..
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

To be frank,the Epl which prides itself as one of the best league in the World have alot of incompetent refs. It's no wonder you hardly see them officiate European competitions let alone World Competitions.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I never thought I would say this but......... Ighalo is a better player then this Success guy.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Flex Swift wrote:I never thought I would say this but......... Ighalo is a better player then this Success guy.
Curious though .. what is the basis of comparison ? ..not questioning your assertion , just wondering if you could give more context
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Still, Troy Deeney has three shots on goal in the half. Isaac has none. I made this point in his last match, someone retorted that he was playing against Man City. I don't care what the difficulties are: as a striker, you cannot give excuses about not shooting. Nobody is on the pitch to "comot for road" for you to score.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The two teams are very average and below average which has made the game very scrappy. Poor passes and what does Watford do in training that they cannot make one of the set plays payoff. I hope second half it better than the first.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:I never thought I would say this but......... Ighalo is a better player then this Success guy.
Curious though .. what is the basis of comparison ? ..not questioning your assertion , just wondering if you could give more context

He doesn't score enough for me as a striker. He is all hustle and no substance. A typically African striker. He is full of strength and speed but can't score a simple goal. A poor man Ighalo. And that isn't saying much because Ighalo is very piss poor too.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Polly wrote:Still, Troy Deeney has three shots on goal in the half. Isaac has none. I made this point in his last match, someone retorted that he was playing against Man City. I don't care what the difficulties are: as a striker, you cannot give excuses about not shooting. Nobody is on the pitch to "comot for road" for you to score.

How does Deeney have three shots on goal when Watford has only 1 shot on target? :?

http://www.espn.com/soccer/matchstats?gameId=513688

But go on... don't let the truth get in the way of your narrative.

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

At no time has Success looked like scoring , he holds onto the ball for to long in midfield. He needs to get into the box more and he needs to score. he also needs to create chances inside the box. Ighalo stayed in the box and played closer the Deeny.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Success fouled yet again. Its got to be at least the 4th or 5th foul right outside the box.

Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

metalalloy wrote:
Polly wrote:Still, Troy Deeney has three shots on goal in the half. Isaac has none. I made this point in his last match, someone retorted that he was playing against Man City. I don't care what the difficulties are: as a striker, you cannot give excuses about not shooting. Nobody is on the pitch to "comot for road" for you to score.

How does Deeney have three shots on goal when Watford has only 1 shot on target? :?

Watford has eight shots on goal so far (to Everton's six). Deeney had shots in the 8th (header), 39th and 45th.
Last edited by Polly on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Flex Swift wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

At no time has Success looked like scoring , he holds onto the ball for to long in midfield. He needs to get into the box more and he needs to score. he also needs to create chances inside the box. Ighalo stayed in the box and played closer the Deeny.
Completely different manager, formation and playing style

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Polly wrote:
metalalloy wrote:

Watford has eight shots on goal so far (to Everton's six).
There is a difference between "Shots" and "Shots on goal." Watford has 1 shot on goal.

They just had their second shot on goal that was saved.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Equalizer!!!!

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Flex Swift wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

Movement has been very good.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp