All 4 English teams through to CL knockout stages ....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
All 4 English teams through to CL knockout stages ....

Post by benteke »

This is the year that EPL could make a clean sweep of CL and Europa trophies, they are all in good shape except maybe United.
Liverpool and City can beat anyone in Europe at the moment, and Europa trophy is for Arsenal/Chelsea to lose
:thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: All 4 English teams through to CL knockout stages ....

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:This is the year that EPL could make a clean sweep of CL and Europa trophies, they are all in good shape except maybe United.
Liverpool and City can beat anyone in Europe at the moment, and Europa trophy is for Arsenal/Chelsea to lose
Bro to early to judge who wins it,all 4 can end up not make last 8.Just think of the following draw in round of 16
Bayern or Dortmund vs United..United is in bad shape any of this German team will be heavy fav to go through
PSG vs Spurs sours match well with them but the stars genius of PSG front 3 any can win games on their own without leaving gear one
Liverpool vs Barca,Liverpool can beat them blue and black but this is Barca that can make any team look silly

City vs A.Madrid....City will look like fav but we saw how Lyon out play them which we cant say Lyon is on same level with A.Madrid

With all that said I believe 3 of the English team could head to last 8 if the draws fav them.
Europa will be tough also,Napoli a solid team will be also there but I expect beloved to win Europa :thumbs: :thumbs:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
benteke wrote:This is the year that EPL could make a clean sweep of CL and Europa trophies, they are all in good shape except maybe United.
Bro to early to judge who wins it,all 4 can end up not make last 8.Just think of the following draw in round of 16
Bayern or Dortmund vs United..United is in bad shape any of this German team will be heavy fav to go through
PSG vs Spurs sours match well with them but the stars genius of PSG front 3 any can win games on their own without leaving gear one
Liverpool vs Barca,Liverpool can beat them blue and black but this is Barca that can make any team look silly

City vs A.Madrid....City will look like fav but we saw how Lyon out play them which we cant say Lyon is on same level with A.Madrid

With all that said I believe 3 of the English team could head to last 8 if the draws fav them.
Europa will be tough also,Napoli a solid team will be also there but I expect beloved to win Europa :thumbs: :thumbs:
This year is the year of EPL.
I can foresee an all English Final in CL.
Bookmark this thread :thumbs:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

benteke wrote:
kajifu wrote:

This year is the year of EPL.
I can foresee an all English Final in CL.
Bookmark this thread :thumbs:
And a reminder that the draw for the last 16 of the Champions League will take place next Monday, 17 December.Lets take it one step at t he time...
Hopefully the draw fav all 4 and 4 teams in CL last 8,
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

It is either PSG or a LA LiGA team that will win the CL.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The year ends in about 2 weeks plus..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:It is either PSG or a LA LiGA team that will win the CL.
PSG :rotf: :rotf: ?They will find away to open nyash,Dont count,Juve,Liverpool out even City....
Dortmund is very good also,
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Who cares. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Who cares. :roll:
You should be scared. Very scared.
The Best League on Earth is firing on all cylinders.
Bookmark this :thumbs:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:It is either PSG or a LA LiGA team that will win the CL.
PSG :rotf: :rotf: ?They will find away to open nyash,Dont count,Juve,Liverpool out even City....
Dortmund is very good also,
The problem with PSG is mostly mental.
All they need is a manager who will make them break that mental barrier to overcome historical CL giants.
Otherwise they have all the tools talentwise on the pitch to smack anyone.
Juve is also a dark horse.
Apparently Manchester City are favourites to win it this year.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote:The year ends in about 2 weeks plus..smh
We are talking about a football year chief, otherwise known as a season.
You should know that by now :rotf:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Yeah, many thanks to the Italian Serie A teams.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

i think the same thread was made last year when all five team qualified. and... :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

King Futcha wrote:i think the same thread was made last year when all five team qualified. and... :)
Liverpool in the CL Final.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Kabalega wrote:
Yeah, many thanks to the Italian Serie A teams.
They are not good enough.
Spurs survived the so called group of death.
And they bought zero players this summer.
They are supposed to be the weakest team deployed by EPL into CL, but they sneaked through .
Be very afraid :taunt:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

benteke wrote:
King Futcha wrote:i think the same thread was made last year when all five team qualified. and... :)
silver medal, congrats.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Even the RUBBISH bundesliga got 3 teams :shock: :shock: :shock: in CL knockout stages...............so no biggie.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

zee wrote:Even the RUBBISH bundesliga got 3 teams :shock: :shock: :shock: in CL knockout stages...............so no biggie.
3 only ? :rotf:
They have 4 slots
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

King Futcha wrote:
benteke wrote:
silver medal, congrats.
Had City not faced Liverpool, then mostly likely it would have been and all English final
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

How happy does that make you feel as an English Union jack man?
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

The real deal wrote:
How happy does that make you feel as an English Union jack man?
Strictly football, nothing to do with Union Jack
Last edited by benteke on Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

One of the most unfortunate developments in followership of the modern game has been the miseducation of fans by the English speaking media. This thread being a perfect example of this...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

txj wrote:One of the most unfortunate developments in followership of the modern game has been the miseducation of fans by the English speaking media. This thread being a perfect example of this...
Please understand that our Zimbabwean bros have no sense of ID, especially in footie.
So, their attachment to everything England, even British, is a desperate attempt to find one.

Personally, I just offer them prayers at this point, because they appear to be beyond help.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu