WEDNESDAY: Wot, no CL thread?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
WEDNESDAY: Wot, no CL thread?

Post by pajimoh »

Both Manchester clubs down by a goal
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WEDNESDAY: Wot, no CL thread?

Post by Cristao II »

Pogba is a useless player!! Misses open net!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Sane bring sane-ty to Eastlands with the equaliser
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

The real gist is Real Madrid losing 3-0 to CSKA Moscow.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46543542
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

pajimoh wrote:Both Manchester clubs down by a goal
Nothing at stake today. Yesterday was the main event with both a England teams achieving qualification.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Has United already qualified?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Another person with no gaddem J.O.B.

SMDH. The Kongi, yemibrassiere syndrome is spreading
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The way that kid Pereira has been hyped as the next best thing after ice bread... He looks like a good player but has been making childish decisions accompanied by wayward passes
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:Has United already qualified?
see your life

if it was to hate like you dey first in line

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:The way that kid Pereira has been hyped as the next best thing after ice bread... He looks like a good player but has been making childish decisions accompanied by wayward passes
dear wiseone

over to you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:Has United already qualified?
see your life

if it was to hate like you dey first in line
Sharp dia.... Answer me or go buy some kenkey

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That Jones... What is wrong with his balance.... He topples over easily... His center of gravity is questionable.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ajax lead Bayern 2-1. If it finishes like that, Ajax will top the group
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Must be frustrating for Pogba playing with some of these english lads. Lingard passed the ball or handed the ball to him.. The run he made after made a nonsense of the rest of the play.. At the end Pogba was forced to take a short

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Meanwhile Rashford has been rash with his tackles.

toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

toyin133 wrote:Ajax lead Bayern 2-1. If it finishes like that, Ajax will top the group
That didn't last long.
Bayern equalise with a pen
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

That is my boy, coming back to form

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kabalega wrote:The real gist is Real Madrid losing 3-0 to CSKA Moscow.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46543542
And Courtoise is in goal

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cristao II wrote:Pogba is a useless player!! Misses open net!!
Man U better cut their losses. He spend more time looking after his hair than training! Such a frustrating player.

Man U need a clear out! They are filled with MANY players who are neither serious nor committed!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

wanaj0 wrote:
Man U better cut their losses. He spend more time looking after his hair than training! Such a frustrating player.

Man U need a clear out! They are filled with MANY players who are neither serious nor committed!
The many non-serious and uncommitted players have a common denominator, Jose Mourinho!

Any sane club would remove the common denominator before clearing out so MANY talented players.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Kabalega wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

The many non-serious and uncommitted players have a common denominator, Jose Mourinho!

Any sane club would remove the common denominator before clearing out so MANY talented players.
Maybe BUT the same thing the players did with LVG! Many overpaid unserious players at the club!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Pogba was the boss, money wise and may be play wise, until they brought in a attention competition Sanchez, everything became lackadaisical.
Too many frustration in the squad, look at Jones and goalies calamity, abi dem no fit talk.
One dey go west the other the dey go east knocking the ball into enpty net.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

mcal wrote:...Pogba was the boss, money wise and may be play wise, until they brought in a attention competition Sanchez, everything became lackadaisical.
Too many frustration in the squad, look at Jones and goalies calamity, abi dem no fit talk.
One dey go west the other the dey go east knocking the ball into enpty net.
Jones is always a calamity waiting to happen... He can be good when he plays on a consistent basis, but he does not look fit and I still cannot figure out why his balance seems off.