Bukayo Saka "very big personality," in full debut - Emery

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bukayo Saka "very big personality," in full debut - Emer

Post by wale1974 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Another London Nigerian promoted by agents. Hells noooo we don't want him. Let him tryout for the 3 stray lions first. Tanks but no tanks! If you've never taken Okada you shouldn't play for Nigeria ever, :thumbs:
I'm not even an Arsenal fan, but did you even watch the match?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

wale1974 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Another London Nigerian promoted by agents. Hells noooo we don't want him. Let him tryout for the 3 stray lions first. Tanks but no tanks! If you've never taken Okada you shouldn't play for Nigeria ever, :thumbs:
I'm not even an Arsenal fan, but did you even watch the match?
Dad his agent like i said and from all media talk, the boy is quite good
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

truetalk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:This one might not be a lost cause as far as i am concerned! His dad visits Nigeria quite frequently, at least 1-3 times a year, but all depends, like i said, the dad sacrificed his career for his son sake so its just about right that he gets something back, if he feels playing for England will be quite lucrative for his pocket, then so be it, the lil kid already driving an SUV haha, just the other day, he was having his naming ceremony, makes me feel old! So cool to see him all over the media! And for the right reasons

i used to think this Marko was a young pikin o
Chief Dr. Ogbunigwe, no one who joined the new CE in 2003 is a young pikin anymore.

Most of us were here for at least 3 years before the new forum wahala.

That was 18 years ago.
Abeg ax Asabatex o...he was here since day 1, but claims to be 20-something

As for marko, blame his posting style :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:This one might not be a lost cause as far as i am concerned! His dad visits Nigeria quite frequently, at least 1-3 times a year, but all depends, like i said, the dad sacrificed his career for his son sake so its just about right that he gets something back, if he feels playing for England will be quite lucrative for his pocket, then so be it, the lil kid already driving an SUV haha, just the other day, he was having his naming ceremony, makes me feel old! So cool to see him all over the media! And for the right reasons

Chief Dr. Ogbunigwe, no one who joined the new CE in 2003 is a young pikin anymore.

That was 18 years ago.

No i am just to direct and straight to the point, no sugar coating, of course, will not get many fans in here but am good! :?:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

That was 18 years ago.

No i am just to direct and straight to the point, no sugar coating, of course, will not get many fans in here but am good! :?:
Guy, there is straight to the point and straight off the point. You can't claim not to know you are off point as often as you are on point.

However, on this thread, you are straight to the point.
For some reason, you don't regard Baba Saka as being an "illiterate", even though he is a Nigerian like the rest of us. :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

That was 18 years ago.

you are funny :lol: :lol: :lol: see what I thought you were 20-something? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: Anyway, as Dr. DaMunk said, you're on point on this thread :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Damunk wrote:
marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

That was 18 years ago.

Guy, there is straight to the point and straight off the point. You can't claim not to know you are off point as often as you are on point.

However, on this thread, you are straight to the point.
For some reason, you don't regard Baba Saka as being an "illiterate", even though he is a Nigerian like the rest of us. :taunt:
I reserve illiterates for Nigerian leaders, point of correction, not ordinary people, and yes baba saka is a british Nigerian like the rest of us :cry: :cry:

Marko
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Haha, yes young at heart! Not as old as many people here, let me give a hint, mid 40s!

college/uni in the 80's...can figure that out. I used to think you were in your 20's like Tbite
As a 21 year old I can tell you clearly that Marko is not in his 20s.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

aruako1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Haha, yes young at heart! Not as old as many people here, let me give a hint, mid 40s!

college/uni in the 80's...can figure that out. I used to think you were in your 20's like Tbite
Lets stick to the thread, its not about me

Marko
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

marko wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Well CE threads evolve and it is now about you. Live with it!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote:
marko wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
marko wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Well CE threads evolve and it is now about you. Live with it!
abi o?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

:source: :source:

Marko
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Iwobi could be our middle man.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Iwobi could be our middle man.
Middle man for what?

Marko
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

My bro, all parents sacrifice for their kids in football. I have
watching Saka since he was at Hale End, and like all parents with kids looking to make it, they all make a lot of sacrifices.

Saka has a special talent, to imagine he did not play in his strongest position for this game. Saka is best on the right cutting in on his left, he has this unique talent of being able to strike the ball running his fastest. We need him.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Waffiman wrote:
My bro, all parents sacrifice for their kids in football. I have
watching Saka since he was at Hale End, and like all parents with kids looking to make it, they all make a lot of sacrifices.

Saka has a special talent, to imagine he did not play in his strongest position for this game. Saka is best on the right cutting in on his left, he has this unique talent of being able to strike the ball running his fastest. We need him.
We need to stage an annual private 'green tie' event in London for Europe-based players of Nigerian origin as part of the acculturation process.
It can be done. :idea:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

I will ask his dad at some point and see what he says

Marko
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Good player. I think he'll eventually be converted to a full back. Heard he's been played there a few times.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Komani wrote:Good player. I think he'll eventually be converted to a full back. Heard he's been played there a few times.
Huh?
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Damunk wrote:
Komani wrote:Good player. I think he'll eventually be converted to a full back. Heard he's been played there a few times.
Huh?
He has played as a left back for the youth teams. I heard that's where they see him settling at eventually.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Komani wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Huh?
He has played as a left back for the youth teams. I heard that's where they see him settling at eventually.
Amazing.
He looks to be such a potent striker.
Anyway, he's just 17, so lots to learn.
Henri started off as a striker, then was played as a winger before Wenger put him back as a striker again.
So nuttin spoil.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

He is on Arsenal bench today agianst Liverpool, hope he gets to see some action today

Marko