Michael Kingsley Wins MVP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Michael Kingsley Wins MVP

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/12/14/e ... e-perugia/

This is how to do your talking. No complaining, no fussing just straight up getting it done. This boy is better than Ejaria but because he a natural Nigerian he gets no mention.
Well done Michael. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Polly
Egg
Egg
Re: Michael Kingsley Wins MVP

Post by Polly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/12/14/e ... e-perugia/

This is how to do your talking. No complaining, no fussing just straight up getting it done. This boy is better than Ejaria but because he a natural Nigerian he gets no mention.
I congratulate Michael.
But "natural Nigerian," Emir? You are becoming dangerously divisive.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kingsley Michael is an exciting prospect. A young Chris Obodo version. His parent club, Bologna, are sliding towards relegation while in loan club, Perugia, are in the Serie B promotion spot. What happens if Bologna get relegated and Perugia gets promoted?
I am happy
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/12/14/e ... e-perugia/

why can't we have both. We need depth in the midfield. Look at the terribly weak midfield that was put out in the last windwo due to injury, beef, and suspension.
Last edited by vancity eagle on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Polly wrote:

I congratulate Michael.
He’s a product of our youth system that cannot be called by any other country, that’s what I mean by a natural Nigerian.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

First of, I would argue against the comparison with Chris Obodo. He is a lot better!
After reading the Owngoal report, I decided to watch a few extended highlights of his performances this season with Perugia (...I'm on vacation with nothing else to do but watch ball :winking: ). His play is reminiscent of Ndidi; controlled aggression in the tackle, intelligent in the pass and loads of pace moving forward. I foresee himself and Ndidi in the middle for the SE before the next WC.

Regarding his Perugia vs. Bologna dilemma, this will be very interesting. Rumor has it that he will be recalled in January by Bologna to help with their Serie A campaign to stave off relegation. If that happens and Bologna do get relegated, it is very likely he would be bought by Perugia AC if they do get promoted to Serie A.
Dammy wrote:Kingsley Michael is an exciting prospect. A young Chris Obodo version. His parent club, Bologna, are sliding towards relegation while in loan club, Perugia, are in the Serie B promotion spot. What happens if Bologna get relegated and Perugia gets promoted?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Otitokoro wrote:First of, I would argue against the comparison with Chris Obodo. He is a lot better!
After reading the Owngoal report, I decided to watch a few extended highlights of his performances this season with Perugia (...I'm on vacation with nothing else to do but watch ball :winking: ). His play is reminiscent of Ndidi; controlled aggression in the tackle, intelligent in the pass and loads of pace moving forward. I foresee himself and Ndidi in the middle for the SE before the next WC.

Regarding his Perugia vs. Bologna dilemma, this will be very interesting. Rumor has it that he will be recalled in January by Bologna to help with their Serie A campaign to stave off relegation. If that happens and Bologna do get relegated, it is very likely he would be bought by Perugia AC if they do get promoted to Serie A.
Dammy wrote:Kingsley Michael is an exciting prospect. A young Chris Obodo version. His parent club, Bologna, are sliding towards relegation while in loan club, Perugia, are in the Serie B promotion spot. What happens if Bologna get relegated and Perugia gets promoted?

I believe he was a CD for the u17 , the boy is a straight up baller. Known for his passing and deep playmaking ability along with tackles. I no go lie, Ndidi himself is not safe with a boy of this talent. He’s like a Mikel with pace.
OCCUPY NFF!!
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Osihmen just scored again. Ball over the top, and he attacked it like it was a matter of L or D. That boy is good.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Are you sure about that?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

okidoki wrote:Osihmen just scored again. Ball over the top, and he attacked it like it was a matter of L or D. That boy is good.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Our Boys are balling.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

The question is like the same for Nigeria, our country: not the availability of talent, but deployment. When an army of geniuses is led by an a**hole, you get embarrassing results.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Polly wrote:The question is like the same for Nigeria, our country: not the availability of talent, but deployment. When an army of geniuses is led by an a**hole, you get embarrassing results.
You're right. The geniuses brought home several world cups and won the last AFCON they qualified for. Infact, we're so talented we should be awarded the next wc. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I believe he was a CD for the u17 the boy is a straight up baller. Known for his passing and deep playmaking ability along with tackles. I no go lie, Ndidi himself is not safe with a boy of this talent. He’s like a Mikel with pace.
Do you mean CM?

He was a reserve CM who often came on to up the tempo in the middle of the park, and he scored a delicious goal in the 3-0 over Brazil.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I believe he was a CD for the u17 the boy is a straight up baller. Known for his passing and deep playmaking ability along with tackles. I no go lie, Ndidi himself is not safe with a boy of this talent. He’s like a Mikel with pace.
Do you mean CM?

He was a reserve CM who often came on to up the tempo in the middle of the park, and he scored a delicious goal in the 3-0 over Brazil.
Always thought it was Chukwueze that scored it, but obviously not.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Polly wrote:

I congratulate Michael.
Tanks for your observation, he only shakes without observing issues critically .
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Otitokoro wrote:First of, I would argue against the comparison with Chris Obodo. He is a lot better!

Just did the same. This guy might potentially become a world class midfielder. The boy is strong and quick.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote:

Just did the same. This guy might potentially become a world class midfielder. The boy is strong and quick.
Abeg, where you watch am?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Michael currently playing against Okereke's Spezia.
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:
Do you mean CM?

I wonder o! That is exactly what I remember as well.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Damunk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Do you mean CM?

Always thought it was Chukwueze that scored it, but obviously not.
He scored the 2d goal (a minute after the 1st goal), kicking the ball into the ground and over the GK while slipping. In that game, the Eaglets scored all 3 goals within a 5-minute span of the first-half and then essentially took their foot of the pedal.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote:
Lolly wrote:

Abeg, where you watch am?
Youtube search nau.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... el+perugia
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

... has he declared for Nigeria?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Lolly wrote:

What is Rohr waiting for?