Michael Kingsley Wins MVP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oscar52
Egg
Egg
Re: Michael Kingsley Wins MVP

Post by oscar52 »

With the way he tackles/rough players of the ball in his highlight videos, surprised he is not a card magnet.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old boy, u normal so?

How u take know all these small small things?

Cmoke
Gotti wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I believe he was a CD for the u17 the boy is a straight up baller. Known for his passing and deep playmaking ability along with tackles. I no go lie, Ndidi himself is not safe with a boy of this talent. He’s like a Mikel with pace.
Do you mean CM?

He was a reserve CM who often came on to up the tempo in the middle of the park, and he scored a delicious goal in the 3-0 over Brazil.
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Just finished watching his latest game against spezia on The boy is another gem !
His colleagues at U-17 Chukwueze and Osimhen also had great games over the weekend. These Amunike 2015 U-17 Boys :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Kingsley Michael with another MOTM performance for Perugia today.
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:First of, I would argue against the comparison with Chris Obodo. He is a lot better!
After reading the Owngoal report, I decided to watch a few extended highlights of his performances this season with Perugia (...I'm on vacation with nothing else to do but watch ball :winking: ). His play is reminiscent of Ndidi; controlled aggression in the tackle, intelligent in the pass and loads of pace moving forward. I foresee himself and Ndidi in the middle for the SE before the next WC.

Regarding his Perugia vs. Bologna dilemma, this will be very interesting. Rumor has it that he will be recalled in January by Bologna to help with their Serie A campaign to stave off relegation. If that happens and Bologna do get relegated, it is very likely he would be bought by Perugia AC if they do get promoted to Serie A.
Dammy wrote:Kingsley Michael is an exciting prospect. A young Chris Obodo version. His parent club, Bologna, are sliding towards relegation while in loan club, Perugia, are in the Serie B promotion spot. What happens if Bologna get relegated and Perugia gets promoted?

I believe he was a CD for the u17 , the boy is a straight up baller. Known for his passing and deep playmaking ability along with tackles. I no go lie, Ndidi himself is not safe with a boy of this talent. He’s like a Mikel with pace.
But yet Ndidi and Mikel always played at the same time without any problem,I doubt it Ndidi needs to worry at the moment as he has proven himself.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

An excellent game against Cittadella. A truly box to box midfielder or deep-lying playmaker with combinations of passing, defensive, and play-making abilities. The guy pass na die :thumbs:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Kingsley is #14 in the White Jersey for Perugia.
Really progressing well under the great Alessandro Nesta (Minister of Defense)
[/video]
onovo wrote:An excellent game against Cittadella. A truly box to box midfielder or deep-lying playmaker with combinations of passing, defensive, and play-making abilities. The guy pass na die :thumbs:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Otitokoro wrote:Kingsley is #14 in the White Jersey for Perugia.
Really progressing well under the great Alessandro Nesta (Minister of Defense)
[/video]
onovo wrote:An excellent game against Cittadella. A truly box to box midfielder or deep-lying playmaker with combinations of passing, defensive, and play-making abilities. The guy pass na die :thumbs:

See how he tucks in to help the defense when they don't have possession and how he plugs holes to stop the opponent from breaking down his wing. He's a real modern day box to box winger that thrives without the ball. If that kolanut head NWAKALI can read the game like this boy he'd be starting for Arsenal.

I go watch 2nd half after I deal with this Amala and ewedu. I dey come.......
OCCUPY NFF!!