RANGERS DRAW AWAY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
RANGERS DRAW AWAY

Post by jette1 »

i believe they play in Algeria
Last edited by jette1 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RANGERS TO HAMMER TODAY

Post by jette1 »

Livescore.com
FT: USM Bel Abbes 0 - 0 Enugu Rangers

Positive result for Rangers playing away considering they played a day after arrival
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RANGERS TO HAMMER TODAY

Post by zee »

jette1 wrote:Livescore.com
FT: USM Bel Abbes 0 - 0 Enugu Rangers

Positive result for Rangers playing away considering they played a day after arrival

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: confirmed by soccerstand.com.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: RANGERS DRAW AWAY

Post by Gotti »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Good job...
Albeit a goal-less away draw can be dicey, as a score draw at home will be fatal.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hmm, while I am delighted Rangers didn't lose, I am concerned because of the POWER of "away goals." For now, good job - Rangers! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

2nd leg @ 23/12/ 2018..................7mins gone and Rangers scores to lead 1-0. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

zee wrote:2nd leg @ 23/12/ 2018..................7mins gone and Rangers scores to lead 1-0. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'm hearing its 2-0 now...Silas :thumbs:

HT.. Rangers 2 USMBA 0
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Does not look like USM will score.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

FATHER TIKO wrote:
zee wrote:2nd leg @ 23/12/ 2018..................7mins gone and Rangers scores to lead 1-0. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'm hearing its 2-0 now...Silas :thumbs:

HT.. Rangers 2 USMBA 0
Right bro, we are leading 2-0 :thumbs:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Should help our coefficient.

Both Nigerian reps are now in the group stages.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ohenhen1 wrote:Should help our coefficient.

Ohenhen1,

Are you sure? Did the rules change?

As far as I remember, Lobi Stars have now reached the group stage but Rangers have not. There is a final round in the Confed Cup before the group stage. That is the round where the likes of Gor Mahia and the others who lost in the ACL are not matched up with Rangers and others who won their games. It is only after that round that you decide who gets to the group stage of the Confed Cup.

I just do not think that it has changed.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Should help our coefficient.

Ohenhen1,

Are you sure? Did the rules change?

As far as I remember, Lobi Stars have now reached the group stage but Rangers have not. There is a final round in the Confed Cup before the group stage. That is the round where the likes of Gor Mahia and the others who lost in the ACL are not matched up with Rangers and others who won their games. It is only after that round that you decide who gets to the group stage of the Confed Cup.

I just do not think that it has changed.
EII, you are right.
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

EII, most times I am unable to log into CE with my phone mobile data. Is it a deliberate CE restriction?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

ukwala wrote:EII, most times I am unable to log into CE with my phone mobile data. Is it a deliberate CE restriction?

ukwala,

Long time. Merry Christmas!!

I doubt that it is a deliberate CE restriction but you may want to PM Cellular.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Enugu II wrote:
ukwala wrote:EII, most times I am unable to log into CE with my phone mobile data. Is it a deliberate CE restriction?

ukwala,

Long time. Merry Christmas!!

I doubt that it is a deliberate CE restriction but you may want to PM Cellular.
EII, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Yea, long time, partly caused by this mobile data problem. I only log on when I have access to wi-fi.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Big Uncle, welcome back. Some IP addresses have restricted access to CE. Please let me know what cellular network you are on so we can try to see if the problem is from our end.

Thanks.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

Cellular wrote:
Big Uncle, welcome back. Some IP addresses have restricted access to CE. Please let me know what cellular network you are on so we can try to see if the problem is from our end.

Thanks.
Thank you oga Cellular. I never really went away, I have been browsing as guest but unable to log in and post. I am on MTN network.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

@RangersIntFC will face Bantu FC of Lesotho in the play-off round of the #CAFCC, reports http://Goalkick.com.ng .

The Flying Antelopes will travel to Maseru for the first leg which will be played between January 11 and 13.

@LobiStars have been drawn in Group A of the #CAFCL
Lobi Stars
Wydad Athletic Club
ASEC Mimosas
Mamelodi Sundowns

First game: January 11, 2019.
#CAFCLDraw

From Rangers Twitter Handle