Arsenal v Southampton link please!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Arsenal v Southampton link please!

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote: so you gave a fight and came third, while Arsenal didn't give a fight but came SECOND? You can explain this, but can't explain how we hammered you and are still 5 points behind you? Continue.
As Jason Cundy rightly put it back then, ARSEnal is like that guy who arrives at the club, late. All the fun has been had, DJ has packed up and the guys left with all the good looking women. He is happy to just pick up the scraps left behind.
compared to Tottenham, abi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dem dey call animals wey get horn, snail too dey show.
Spuds lot, are trophyless and homeless, so they need something to cheer themselves up. Dem suppise know their level. As usual ejaculating when there is nothing doing. Come May, we all know they will win nothing. Arsenal will be in the hunt as usual for silverware.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote: so you gave a fight and came third, while Arsenal didn't give a fight but came SECOND? You can explain this, but can't explain how we hammered you and are still 5 points behind you? Continue.
As Jason Cundy rightly put it back then, ARSEnal is like that guy who arrives at the club, late. All the fun has been had, DJ has packed up and the guys left with all the good looking women. He is happy to just pick up the scraps left behind.
compared to Tottenham, abi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dem dey call animals wey get horn, snail too dey show.
Spuds lot, are trophyless and homeless, so they need something to cheer themselves up. Dem suppise know their level. As usual ejaculating when there is nothing doing. Come May, we all know they will win nothing. Arsenal will be in the hunt as usual for silverware.
Here, have a drink from the best stadium in EUROPE. Home of the MIGHTY SPURS :taunt:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Oh Waffiman... Home of the Spurs. This is what "homeless" looks like. Far better than the Library called Emirates :taunt:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Arsenal dearly missed both their wing backs, who have been creating chances after chances for their strikers.
I hope Kos and Bellerin will be back soon.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Image

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

pajimoh wrote:Oh Waffiman... Home of the Spurs. This is what "homeless" looks like. Far better than the Library called Emirates :taunt:
So picture na your house. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My broda, you na my man despite the team you support. You self know say until you move into house, you cannot make it your home.

I know this, only too well, I moved into the new house called the Emirates from our home called Highbury. We had to make the Emirates home.

Una dey another man house called Wembley, despite the fact say una rental agreement for Wembley don expire since August. Meanwhile una house neva ready making u a homeless. Yet you nor dey shame dey post picture. Kai! Na true dem too about wetin homelessness dey do to the brain. Suddenly, picture don turn to home. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Oh Waffiman... Home of the Spurs. This is what "homeless" looks like. Far better than the Library called Emirates :taunt:

My broda, you na my man despite the team you support. You self know say until you move into house, you cannot make it your home.

I know this, only too well, I moved into the new house called the Emirates from our home called Highbury. We had to make the Emirates home.

Una dey another man house called Wembley, despite the fact say una rental agreement for Wembley don expire since August. Meanwhile una house neva ready making u a homeless. Yet you nor dey shame dey post picture. Kai! Na true dem too about wetin homelessness dey do to the brain. Suddenly, picture don turn to home. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Look at dis goon friend of mine :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You no use Wembley when una dey wait for new stadium? So now we are homeless? So you dey admit you were homeless too? What is good for the goose....

Don't worry, I know say, soon you go visit the best stadium in Europe when you come watch your team get destroyed at the New Lane :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

I have been waiting for this moment for the past 21 games.....how I so missed Wenger.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This was bound to happen along the way to rebuilding Arsenal.

On the bright side though, Southampton's new manager has a similar football vision to Emery.

Nothing spoil. On to the next one and bit by bit. Rebuilding is a marathon not a sprint. :thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Gbam!!!
anikulapo wrote:Three goals from three headers .... really missed Sokratis and Mustafi at the back today
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:

If Wembley is their home, does that mean Arsenal was the first team to win a Trophy at Tottenham's current home? We lifted FA cup there, with Mertesacker starring for us :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

So we won the EPL and FA titles at Tottenham? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No wonder Pa Jimoh dey vex till tomorrow
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."