Arsenal v Southampton link please!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal v Southampton link please!

Post by oloye »

Cellular wrote:Bia, is the Arsenal goalie a grasshopper hunter?
Almost got it right... He hunts crickets :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: We had to lose to new soton coach ? ..hmmm

Unai wel done o but you have to be better at defending ..buy or fix we need way better defence than what we have.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cito wrote:What a SWEET, SWEET loss... this will be
Yes o
:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D
You wanna bet we're bringing back St. Totterwhatever day this year?
As ancient as Wenger. I still don't understand why you are behind us. You bought players, removed Wenger, have a bigger squad, much higher wages and a stadium.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cito wrote:Austin for the win...
Repeat after me...

AUSTIN POWERS :taunt: :taunt: :D :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Yes o
As ancient as Wenger. I still don't understand why you are behind us. You bought players, removed Wenger, have a bigger squad, much higher wages and a stadium.
And unbeaten run, yet they are 5 points behind. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And March never reach yet :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Yes o
And unbeaten run, yet they are 5 points behind. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And March never reach yet :rotf: :rotf:
Bros I am confused by it o. Serious long unbeaten run. They even beat us and within two weeks we are five points ahead. Arsenal fans should explain this. We are even having serious injury problems and tired players. They are fresher.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

can Dirty Onigbese Spudites leave this thread and go back to their corner?
:curse: :veryangry: :sneaky: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:
Cellular wrote:Bia, is the Arsenal goalie a grasshopper hunter?
Almost got it right... He hunts crickets :lol:
Leno the Cricket Hunter :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Yes o
Bros I am confused by it o. Serious long unbeaten run. They even beat us and within two weeks we are five points ahead. Arsenal fans should explain this. We are even having serious injury problems and tired players. They are fresher.
Not as hard to explain as coming third in a 2-horse race....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Cito wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Yes o
So what were Arsenal that season? Donkeys? I recall y'all leading that season then falling away. At least Spurs gave a fight. Where were l'arse?

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:can Dirty Onigbese Spudites leave this thread and go back to their corner?
:curse: :veryangry: :sneaky: :taunt:

Abegi leave hawa Spurs GREAT alone. Na him tell your team to loose? :rotf:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Cristao II[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]pajimoh[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote: What a SWEET, SWEET loss... this will be
Yes o
Don't forget that we haven't had a home game yet.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote: What a SWEET, SWEET loss... this will be
Yes o
Don't forget that we haven't had a home game yet.
Even more puzzling. The so called Wembley jinx.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
So what were Arsenal that season? Donkeys? I recall y'all leading that season then falling away. At least Spurs gave a fight. Where were l'arse?
so you gave a fight and came third, while Arsenal didn't give a fight but came SECOND? You can explain this, but can't explain how we hammered you and are still 5 points behind you? Continue.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote: so you gave a fight and came third, while Arsenal didn't give a fight but came SECOND? You can explain this, but can't explain how we hammered you and are still 5 points behind you? Continue.
As Jason Cundy rightly put it back then, ARSEnal is like that guy who arrives at the club, late. All the fun has been had, DJ has packed up and the guys left with all the good looking women. He is happy to just pick up the scraps left behind.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
so you gave a fight and came third, while Arsenal didn't give a fight but came SECOND? You can explain this, but can't explain how we hammered you and are still 5 points behind you? Continue.
That is why I am asking you that knoweth all things.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote: so you gave a fight and came third, while Arsenal didn't give a fight but came SECOND? You can explain this, but can't explain how we hammered you and are still 5 points behind you? Continue.
As Jason Cundy rightly put it back then, ARSEnal is like that guy who arrives at the club, late. All the fun has been had, DJ has packed up and the guys left with all the good looking women. He is happy to just pick up the scraps left behind.
compared to Tottenham, abi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dem dey call animals wey get horn, snail too dey show.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
U never see WWE where dem dey do 3 or 4 in the ring and some yeye fighter dey side dey look while one dey fight. As soon as dat one get tired, the yeye goon, sorry, I mean fighter, jumps into the ring? :tic: :taunt:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

pajimoh wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
U never see WWE where dem dey do 3 or 4 in the ring and some yeye fighter dey side dey look while one dey fight. As soon as dat one get tired, the yeye goon, sorry, I mean fighter, jumps into the ring? :tic: :taunt:
That Goon fighter is very smart in this scenario.... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Smart and got found out the next season where they couldn't even qualify for CL.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I like this Southampton manager. I like his passion.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Its a Goal wrote:Image

AFCON 2019 sweet o