Arsenal v Southampton link please!

Mister Dolly
Re: Arsenal v Southampton link please!

Post by Mister Dolly »

Dammmmmmit!!!!!
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."

Pride goes before a fall. Well done Southampton. With the former RB Leipzig man there, they are a much tougher prospect. I was happy we played them before he came in.

Skylolo

Post by Skylolo »

Wasteful performance all round today but got to credit the team for such a long unbeaten run.
To God be the glory
bk-one

Post by bk-one »

Not surprised...It was coming....You can't rely on luck for so long. We have to be honest Arsenal have not been well for some time.

zee wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:General Ozil....
Emery messed up today..............the General :thumbs: must start every game.

An army of Lions led by a General like Ozil would be slaughtered by a platoon of wimpy lambs :idea: Mesut Ozil is a pathetic football player.

Honestly ahhhh never mind

Laca MUST be starting games with Auba.

Good to see Kos back.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu

bepanda wrote:Iwobi has been just as poor. Unfortunately.
Arsenal needs to bring new players in January for that position.
100%Naija wrote:
Cito wrote:Man Ozil is too weak for my liking...
If Emery is serious about making this team better Ozil has to go.
Iwobi is a talent. He is not the problem.

[color=brown]Mister Dolly[/color] wrote: If we get up to 3 mins stoppage time we will get an equaliser
The 3 minutes is not yet up so keep the hope alive :woot: :rotf:
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

tolahs

Post by tolahs »

We concede too many goals as it is - even when we've a full list of central defenders to choose from. Emery must adjust his tactics to recognise that - the shield in front of the backline must be constant - out central midfielders have become too adventurous bombing forward mainly cos our wide players all want to be playmakers instead of finishers - yes they scored today but we need penetrative pace to unsettle opponents.
Hope Unai now really appreciates the importance of pace out wide supporting the striker.
Now hoping Liverpool beats ManU to keep that distance
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

Sorry but this is the biggest toothy grin I could find, but here goes

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tolahs

Post by tolahs »

Cristao II wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Being a talent isn't enough - sorry. You must be able & willing to take on people & create chances - he did it earlier in the season & has looked tired for a few weeks.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

Skylolo wrote:Wasteful performance all round today but got to credit the team for such a long unbeaten run.

agree. Sad about the injuries that forced the subs. Ramsey would have been a better reinforcement instead of Ozil in a gritty game like this, though it appeared the injury to Stephan prevent a later change with Ramsey.
Last edited by Chief Ogbunigwe on Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cito wrote:What a SWEET, SWEET loss... this will be
Yes o
:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D

we move on.... Soton deserved the win.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Yes o
You wanna bet we're bringing back St. Totterwhatever day this year?

100%Naija wrote:Alright game on...lets pull away now
pull wetin? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you be tow truck? msshhheeewww :taunt: :D

Must be one of them days. I was expecting an Arsenal W.

At least Chelsea managed to get away from those 2 cities with a win. Despite Alonso trying hard to give a point to Brighton.
Last edited by balo on Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tolahs wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
Being a talent isn't enough - sorry. You must be able & willing to take on people & create chances - he did it earlier in the season & has looked tired for a few weeks.
If he is tired and then selected how is that his fault?

Yes o
You wanna bet we're bringing back St. Totterwhatever day this year?
My friend, don't lose your money and your head on the same day. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This ain't Tottenham of old and I'm sure you know that but you're just being a goon

Leno ..may he continue to perform wonders ...well played :huh:

Its a Goal wrote:Image
You be correct persin :thumbs: :bump: :clap: :clap: :bump:

Cito wrote:A draw here is a terrible result for Arsenal...saved by the flag.
For the first time, I agree with you, a loss is FAR, FAR, better :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: