Liverpool 3 v 1 Man Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Liverpool 3 v 1 Man Utd

Post by Its a Goal »

Keeper error gives ManU the equalizer.
Last edited by Its a Goal on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liv 1 v 1 ManU

Post by oloye »

And they say this Allison is one of the best in the world?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Scrappy goal but goal is a goal.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:And they say this Allison is one of the best in the world?

he only has to be better than Mignolet and Karius to be best in the word now :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Herera is a wack midfielder
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Better than our David at the moment.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

who is that number 20 for Man U that looks like a fake Hazard
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

he only has to be better than Mignolet and Karius to be best in the word now :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
The Pool defence has been so good he rarely does anything...

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:who is that number 20 for Man U that looks like a fake Hazard

They kid is confident from the few touches ive seen.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:who is that number 20 for Man U that looks like a fake Hazard
Another hype called Dalot... How Manu got saddled with players that won't even make teams like Brighton is a nystery

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

I feel bad for Lukaku....Big players can look dangerous when they tackle
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I feel bad for Lukaku....Big players can look dangerous when they tackle
That dumb on his part... Any player still lunging I to tackles in this day and age has got to be.

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

EPL refs....that should have been a yellow for firmino. Mourinho should slap this yeye ref :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I feel bad for Lukaku....Big players can look dangerous when they tackle
That dumb on his part... Any player still lunging I to tackles in this day and age has got to be.

I think it looks worse because of his size. It doesn't look so bad on the replay. He got the ball, and Keita actually stepped on him. Make I go hide before Txj come from Anfield :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The last of the Mohicans to lose his stripe of barnet today. United, against the run of play, who? Who else but the big fella!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

oloye wrote:
Another hype called Dalot... How Manu got saddled with players that won't even make teams like Brighton is a nystery
Dalot is good going forward he sucks in Defense
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is funny how a lot of pundits were predicting that ManU would get a shellacking today.

One thing I respect Mourinho for is his willingness to bench Pogba. The guy has been a major disappointment since his arrival and feels he is bigger than the manager and the club. Mourinho is showing him that if he won't play to his pattern then his #$% can lay waste on the bench. The lads who are willing to give him 110% should be ones starting.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

It may shock people. Mourinho is a maestro at spoiling games.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cristao II wrote:It may shock people. Mourinho is a maestro at spoiling games.

Those people would have to have been living under a rock for the past couple of decades..
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The big fella has come on.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Man U should just win this game. After Salah has scored 3 goals.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

ManU can't seem to take control of the ball.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

De WInch!!! :shock: