Liverpool 3 v 1 Man Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 3 v 1 Man Utd

Post by txj »

All week, worried about Mou's ability to put speed bumps on a team tactically....

Hope we can get Pogba in the summer....

nothing wrong with dreaming...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If i was Pogba, i will demand a transfer ASAP in January! I will go into the dressing room and tell him how i feel about him, then Mourinho can make things hallen quicker!
Last edited by marko on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

pajimoh wrote:
Coach wrote:Shaqiri may turn out to be the best bit of business this window.
Too fat, inconsistent and injury prone to be "BBoB"
Nno!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Robertson looks like a world class against us.

who are "us"? I thought you were a Chelsea fan?
Wale na United... But he has been so traumatised it is hard to notice

Ha! I miss road o....I used to think he was a Chelsea fan.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Fabinho, MoM for me...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

wale1974 wrote:Shaqiri just sacked Mourinho

Why? Man U wasn't going to jump Man C or Liverpool to first place with a win. :D
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How can United be playing Liverpool and you have Mata and Pogba riding the pine.. And then you look at Herera a headless bunny, Matic a blind midfielder and wait for it Fellini a lumberjack pretending to be slugging it out with Liverpool in the midfield.... Only a mischievous coach will produce such a line up
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Coach wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Coach wrote:Shaqiri may turn out to be the best bit of business this window.
Too fat, inconsistent and injury prone to be "BBoB"
Nno!
Still inconsistent. How many times does he score 2 goals in a game. Abegi. Dele has more goals than him and cheaper too :taunt: :D :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:How can United be playing Liverpool and you have Mata and Pogba riding the pine.. And then you look at Herera a headless bunny, Matic a blind midfielder and wait for it Fellini a lumberjack pretending to be slugging it out with Liverpool in the midfield.... Only a mischievous coach will produce such a line up

Mourinho, despite his victories and trophies, has been a disgrace at Man U. I am NOT a Man U fan, but their games with Top Teams are supposed to be high quality.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

txj wrote:Fabinho, MoM for me...

He came to ball today. Great distribution and was always available as an outlet
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:How can United be playing Liverpool and you have Mata and Pogba riding the pine.. And then you look at Herera a headless bunny, Matic a blind midfielder and wait for it Fellini a lumberjack pretending to be slugging it out with Liverpool in the midfield.... Only a mischievous coach will produce such a line up
Mourinho has grinds to settle with Pogba, he has been talking sarcastically all week that he wants people who are prepared to play for him, i knew Pogba was not going to be in the starting line up, well Pogba needs to take charge of his career and act fast, vet out from this sinking ship!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Kpom. Keita still a big disappointment.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Mourinho, despite his victories and trophies, has been a disgrace at Man U. I am NOT a Man U fan, but their games with Top Teams are supposed to be high quality.

Did you hear his post game interview? He sounded like it was inevitable that they would be run over. Sounding like the manager for QPR :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohsee wrote:
Yea i hear you. He was open several times calling for the passes that never came.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

metalalloy wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Did you hear his post game interview? He sounded like it was inevitable that they would be run over. Sounding like the manager for QPR :rotf:
Una dey try self to listen to his interviews... I cringe in embarrassment, watching a guy I once idolised spew rubbish instead of going into hiding.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

metalalloy wrote:

He came to ball today. Great distribution and was always available as an outlet
Oga m' metal, I am still waiting for your boy Keita to wow me oh! I kept shaking my head whenever he got the ball because I knew he would spoil it.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Agree.

One of my fave players is Firmino. Very consistent and hard-working, whether or not he scores or records assists. Very intelligent player, and makes good decisions on the ball.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Don't let this distract you from the fact that Arsenal lost to Southampton earlier today.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Watch how Mourinho will start Pogba and Mata in the next game to distract attention from him! Very smart guy indeed

Marko
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

balo wrote:

Why? Man U wasn't going to jump Man C or Liverpool to first place with a win. :D
They can't even jump Arsenal with two wins :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ohsee wrote:
It is taking Keita a bit to get into the groove of EPL but Fabinho is now an EPL player.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

balo wrote:

Getting thrashed by your rival with Pogba and Mata on the bench nko?
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Agree.

One of my fave players is Firmino. Very consistent and hard-working, whether or not he scores or records assists. Very intelligent player, and makes good decisions on the ball.
Kpom. Mane also had a very good game. That goal he scored was Pelesque. :D While the third musketeer, Salah, has started scoring goals, he is still very inconsistent, and was not at the top of his game today. But Liverpool seem to be getting better by the day. Hopefully, when they meet yeye City again, they will show dem pepper.