Liverpool 3 v 1 Man Utd

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liv 1 v 1 ManU

Post by marko »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Kabalega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: It is funny how a lot of pundits were predicting that ManU would get a shellacking today.

One thing I respect Mourinho for is his willingness to bench Pogba. The guy has been a major disappointment since his arrival and feels he is bigger than the manager and the club. Mourinho is showing him that if he won't play to his pattern then his #$% can lay waste on the bench. The lads who are willing to give him 110% should be ones starting.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
There is nothing to laugh about here. If you are going to lose it is better to do so with those who are ready to stand up for a battle. Pogba won't have done anything to turn ManU's fortunes around. He would just be lumbering around the midfield doing a flick or 2.
Really, we are hopeless today, i prefer a Poga. Flick and trick rather than this crap i am watching now
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool 3 v 1 Man Utd

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:They said we play better without Pogba, thats what i have been hearing in the last 2 weeks :? :cry: :?

Pogba is our best player, today just reminded everyone that without Pogba playing, we are a sunday pub team

Waiting for the copy and paste crew to come here and tell us its the players fault :? :taunt: :taunt: :?
You play rubbish with or without Pogba.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liv 1 v 1 ManU

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Chief Ogbunigwe[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Kabalega[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: It is funny how a lot of pundits were predicting that ManU would get a shellacking today.

One thing I respect Mourinho for is his willingness to bench Pogba. The guy has been a major disappointment since his arrival and feels he is bigger than the manager and the club. Mourinho is showing him that if he won't play to his pattern then his #$% can lay waste on the bench. The lads who are willing to give him 110% should be ones starting.
There is nothing to laugh about here. If you are going to lose it is better to do so with those who are ready to stand up for a battle. Pogba won't have done anything to turn ManU's fortunes around. He would just be lumbering around the midfield doing a flick or 2.

sharp dia...., olodo. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

MAke these pool boys shine eye oh! Person go soon wound :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

oloye wrote:
marko wrote:They said we play better without Pogba, thats what i have been hearing in the last 2 weeks :? :cry: :?

Pogba is our best player, today just reminded everyone that without Pogba playing, we are a sunday pub team

Waiting for the copy and paste crew to come here and tell us its the players fault :? :taunt: :taunt: :?
Yes we possibly do and whose fault is that?
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

oloye wrote:

Kpom.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Go on twitter, you will find him there looking for other peoples thoughts to copy :rotf:

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Robertson looks like a world class against us.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Players like Darmian should be given free transfer, how such an ordinary player can be playing at this level is part of the corruption that plagues every facet of life
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Where is tfco? I wan ask am sumtin

Wha choo looking at?!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tf, nno!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

metalalloy wrote:

Go on twitter, you will find him there looking for other peoples thoughts to copy :rotf:
He will show up soon after looking round the internet for a favourable tweet
Utter garbage! The board have to act! This is simply not good anymore to watch

Marko
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

wale1974 wrote:Robertson looks like a world class against us.

who are "us"? I thought you were a Chelsea fan?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

zero goal difference :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Where is tfco? I wan ask am sumtin
Looking for something to copy and paste, they will be here soon

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
oloye wrote:

Yes we possibly do and whose fault is that?
I thought you already figured that out by now

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote:Where is tfco? I wan ask am sumtin

Shaqiri don seize his compura
AFCON 2019 sweet o

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

19 points behind Liverpool........ SMH
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Coach wrote:@Tf, nno!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: give him a couple of days to find his way out of mourinhos backyard

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I'm putting out a APB on tfco. He's wanted for being a lilly livered manure
Last edited by pajimoh on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
wale1974 wrote:Robertson looks like a world class against us.

who are "us"? I thought you were a Chelsea fan?
Wale na United... But he has been so traumatised it is hard to notice

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:@Tx, nno!
Your'e welcome. Thank u sir...
Last edited by txj on Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

17 points between, just too much to take now, this is embarrasing for united fans worldwide

Marko