Breaking news: Mourinho sacked

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
BREAKING : Manchester United sack Mourinho.

Post by AreaDaddy »

https://news.sky.com/story/manchester-u ... o-11584730

Breaking News Mourinho sacked by Man U
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
john12
Egg
Egg
Breaking news: Mourinho sacked

Post by john12 »

Source: Manchester United twitter account
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg
Mourinho Sacked

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Breaking News
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Manchester United sack Mourinho.

Post by cic old boy »

This is as surprising as rain in Manchester. :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: BREAKING : Manchester United sack Mourinho.

Post by theDunamis »

LOL! I was just telling a friend yday (a diehard ManU supporter) that when you have close to $400k / week sitting on the bench, something has to give sooner rather than later. Either he goes or the manager goes. Nothing in between. Goodbye Jose! Time to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Me and Tfco are not happy with this news.

I am really speechless....I just have to go find some random tweets from some random blokes to express how I feel
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

theDunamis wrote:LOL! I was just telling a friend yday (a diehard ManU supporter) that when you have close to $400k / week sitting on the bench, something has to give sooner rather than later. Either he goes or the manager goes. Nothing in between. Goodbye Jose! Time to take a hard look at yourself in the mirror.
Like they say in American football... you can't fire the entire team. :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Breaking news: Mourinho sacked

Post by cic old boy »

When I read that Martial signed a contract extension, I thought to myself maybe he knows Borinho is going.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

bk-one wrote:Me and Tfco are not happy with this news.

I am really speechless....I just have to go find some random tweets from some random blokes to express how I feel
copy and paste crew, go searching on the internet for some support! or in fact follow Mourinho to any new club that offers to hire him
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

0nly one outcome.... I said he won't make Xmas.. I should have backed it with my money and make some money for xmas
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

WTF????

Ahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

WENGER IN :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Can someone please check up on tfco
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Let me help Twitco. Borinho's sacking means Tuesday is not going to be boring.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tfco please head straight to your "feel good" thread - the Lilly livered...... :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mourinho sacked by the Dean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Mourinho sacked by the Dean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ouch!!! You wicked sha :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Is he getting his 24M?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Sad news they should have allow the coward finish the season and finish 12th place,now Manu might just turn things around .
Ouch to think his last game was the reason he got fired and no other personzee guy Klopp :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: ,Kai Emery miss the chance to nail this Jose coffin.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

United become everything they laughed once. Spending money like City, talking about history like Liverpool, aiming 4th place like Arsenal and changing managers like Chelsea.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/li ... lysis-live
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The copy and paste crew were here briefly to paste another meaningless tweet he found after searching 100 hours because there were not too many favourable tweets after watching the crap display on Sunday
they managed to find one, but someone at the old trafford board had enough of the nonsense, if the copy and paste crew love him that much, they can follow him to any new team that is stupid enough to hire him

i was once a Mourinho fan, saw the good things he did early in his career, he should have learnt not to put his players out like he usually does, did it at madrid, Chelsea and now United, he bought players not because we need them but just to prevent City from having them, sanchez and Fred come to mind

when he finally gets them, they become flops and why? became vocal in the press, played terrible football and shifted blame to others besides himself, when pushed to the wall, he starts talking about his old record as if he is the first manager to win champions league

Its such a shame, any top European team that hires him does so at their own peril, as for England, he is finished
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...what took them this long? Egos, 2 captains can't stay on the ship.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

mcal wrote:...what took them this long? Egos, 2 captains can't stay on the ship.
you honestly thought united will get rid of a 25 year old man, they re-couped his 90 million transfer fees in one year!, 30 million instagram followers in exchnage for a football coward?
was never on the cards, Woodward made this clear to Mourinho

That man is too vindictive for a football manager, I believed he sabotaged united just to get that pay check!

Marko
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Manchester United have sacked manager Jose Mourinho after identifying a catalogue of his failings at the club.
:rotf:

who will okokobioko, yaya, kacee2g, dumbodriver support next oh :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16