Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:52 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

he is always focused on winning


He focused on parking the bus.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

he is always focused on winning


He focused on parking the bus.


25+ trophies have been parked in many cabinets


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

and that would be a good thing..we do not need Europa
but if we're in it, might s well win it



You are a tiny disappointment.


you're daft: we got to Stockholm due to LVG


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

you're daft: we got to Stockholm due to LVG


You are thick. You wouldn't have made Europa due to Borinho.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

25+ trophies have been parked in many cabinets


Groupie with zero knowledge about footie.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25348
Location: london
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

25+ trophies have been parked in many cabinets


Groupie with zero knowledge about footie.


living on past history is what got man united in trouble in the last 5 years! we should never make such a mistake ever, just keep on asking why Mourinho could not utilise the same players that have got us into 4th spot, actually means, united could have been fighting Liverpool and city for the tile with the same players?? wish OGS was hired after that Newcastle game where Pogba saved Mourinho from the sack

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

25+ trophies have been parked in many cabinets


Groupie with zero knowledge about footie.


the only thing that matters in football is....
(otherwise why bother having a scoreboard)



_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

you're daft: we got to Stockholm due to LVG


You are thick. You wouldn't have made Europa due to Borinho.


Which is a good thing, Europa is not our level
But if we're in it, might as well..



_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
living on past history is what got man united in trouble in the last 5 years! we should never make such a mistake ever, just keep on asking why Mourinho could not utilise the same players that have got us into 4th spot, actually means, united could have been fighting Liverpool and city for the tile with the same players?? wish OGS was hired after that Newcastle game where Pogba saved Mourinho from the sack


living on past history is why you keep insisting on kids

i thought you hate Mourinho, how come you're constantly in this thread? you type more about him than OGS

even in the Mbappe thread, you found a way to mention Mourinho... hmm, #obsessed

and you keep watching his BeIN interviews...hmm

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

the only thing that matters in football is....
(otherwise why bother having a scoreboard)


Results matter. That's why Borinho was sacked and why OGS is the only candidate for the job.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

Which is a good thing, Europa is not our level
But if we're in it, might as well..


Levels don change. Thanks to Borinho, WE are now a smaller club than Sevilla.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

the only thing that matters in football is....
(otherwise why bother having a scoreboard)


Results matter. That's why Borinho was sacked and why OGS is the only candidate for the job.


There is no such thing as a RESULTS CABINET

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

Which is a good thing, Europa is not our level
But if we're in it, might as well..


Levels don change. Thanks to Borinho, WE are now a smaller club than Sevilla.


WE have won more trophies than Sevilla; this is Sevilla's level


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

we will be quality when Farmers League Team B cannot come to Old Trafford and drink beer

Image

Are we quality when we get all the sauce out of the bottle? Or would you rather bottle it against Sevilla?

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

There is no such thing as a RESULTS CABINET

WE can keep Borinho in the cabinet, while we keep OGS getting results for US.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

WE have won more trophies than Sevilla; this is Sevilla's level

Borinho is now Egusi level and he said Sevilla had a better "football heritage".

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25348
Location: london
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

WE have won more trophies than Sevilla; this is Sevilla's level

Borinho is now Egusi level and he said Sevilla had a better "football heritage".


Football heritage my #$%! Said it thousand times, that man is a complete fraud! never owes up to his failure as a coach, always uses excuses to hide his shortcomings! i hear real madrid want to re-hire him, well good luck with that! if they are that stupid, they risk losing some major players, park the bus

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

There is no such thing as a RESULTS CABINET

WE can keep Borinho in the cabinet, while we keep OGS getting results for US.


5 more matches then WE celebrate


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

WE have won more trophies than Sevilla; this is Sevilla's level

Borinho is now Egusi level and he said Sevilla had a better "football heritage".


you can never erase a trophy from a team's heritage


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

5 more matches then WE celebrate


WE celebrate one more match in the CL than last season's "heritage".

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59433
tfco wrote:

you can never erase a trophy from a team's heritage

Borinho tried to wipe his arse with your heritage.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25348
Location: london
we have to blame the board for putting up with his crap, every weekend, OGS continues to show him up, his football belongs in the past, instead of complaining, use what you have, inject some positivity and confidence and they would have gladly played their hearts out for him, can imagine how Mourinho must feel today, sure it must hurt him to see the same junk players beating everything on sight

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 75222
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

5 more matches then WE celebrate


WE celebrate one more match in the CL than last season's "heritage".


5 more matches then we celebrate this


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Sunset and 31 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group