kelechi don vex

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: kelechi don vex

Post by theDunamis »

bret- hart wrote:Mehn go and sit down. You mods let these African CEs insult Nigerian players and and dont do anything. TG started this insulting Iwobi and Kelechi and you didnt say anything. Go to their forums and criticize their players and see if gou dant get banned ASAP.
So your argument is, "They do it to us; so we must do it to them, whether it is right or wrong doesn't matter". Your moral / ethical compass must be quite a thing if it is always this receptive and reactive to external stimuli.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

theDunamis wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Mehn go and sit down. You mods let these African CEs insult Nigerian players and and dont do anything. TG started this insulting Iwobi and Kelechi and you didnt say anything. Go to their forums and criticize their players and see if gou dant get banned ASAP.
So your argument is, "They do it to us; so we must do it to them, whether it is right or wrong doesn't matter". Your moral / ethical compass must be quite a thing if it is always this receptive and reactive to external stimuli.

My brother, I am shocked!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

theDunamis wrote:

What is wrong with standing up for a fellow Nigerian?? Seriously be quiet.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:
theDunamis wrote:

Nah you wey get time....make I kpom your post
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Put down your embarrassing, nationalistic pom poms.

Iwobi and Mkhitaryan were utter trash vs spurs, again I did not stutter, anyone who does not have Ramsey and Torriea as best Gunners on he night vs Spurs are either a moron or a liar.

Some of you want to toss toys out the pram via jingoistic blabbering, by all means continue to embarrass yourselves.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Put down your embarrassing, nationalistic pom poms.

Iwobi and Mkhitaryan were utter trash vs spurs, again I did not stutter, anyone who does not have Ramsey and Torriea as best Gunners on he night vs Spurs are either a moron or a liar.

Some of you want to toss toys out the pram via jingoistic blabbering, by all means continue to embarrass yourselves.
Dude, you are entitled to your opinion, but Iwobi was not bad in that game.

As a matter of fact, Arsenal's threat petered down when he was subbed off.

Can Iwobi do better? Absolutely. Especially his finishing and consistency. But to say he was trash is trash talk from you yourself
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

shaq wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Put down your embarrassing, nationalistic pom poms.

Dude, you are entitled to your opinion, but Iwobi was not bad in that game.

As a matter of fact, Arsenal's threat petered down when he was subbed off.

Can Iwobi do better? Absolutely. Especially his finishing and consistency. But to say he was trash is trash talk from you yourself
I said he was trash vs Spurs, I did not say Iwobi is trash period.

Again some folks here need to put down nationalistic pom poms.

The game is on Arsenal player, rewatch the game, fact vs Spurs Iwobi and Mkhitaryan were trash.

Bottom line this is about honesty, anyone denying Torreira and Ramsey were by far the best Gunners on the pitch vs Spurs is either blind, lying or has an agenda.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I watched highlights and Iwobi was involved in some of the dangerous moments Spurs had. I also read a few reports on the game and some pundits questioned why Emememeriri took off Iwobi.

I ain't complaining 'cos I don't give a hoot about Arsenal.....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

bret- hart wrote:
theDunamis wrote:

Your mental dwarfism is well known around these shores. Trying to reason with you will be more foolhardy than trying to fetch with a turtle. :lol: :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

theDunamis wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
theDunamis wrote:

Your mental dwarfism is well known around these shores. Trying to reason with you will be more foolhardy than trying to fetch with a turtle. :lol: :lol:

haha funny :roll: . People like you who try to come off as "intelligent" usually over compensate for something they really dont have. That something is intelligence.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I respect this guy. Unabashedly Nigerian and loyal to the core. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

bret- hart wrote: haha funny :roll: . People like you who try to come off as "intelligent" usually over compensate for something they really dont have. That something is intelligence.
Mkay!! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: