[MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Mar 28, 2019)...

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [MUFC] Ole Gunnar Solksjaer

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

we beat the Lily Livered

how does that Solksjaer song go sef?

You are my Solksjaer, my only Solksjaer...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Ol' Soja :clap:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 points gap to 4th
So WE are not missing Mou?
http://www.naijiant.com/
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Needless to say, the lineup and strategy would've been very different under Mourpoleon. Sometimes, the masses must accept the science of pharmacology, even the greatet of opiates eventually courses the loops of Henle before being p*ssed into the pan. Mourinho's crack has cooked.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:Needless to say, the lineup and strategy would've been very different under Mourpoleon. Sometimes, the masses must accept the science of pharmacology, even the greatet of opiates eventually courses the loops of Henle before being p*ssed into the pan. Mourinho's crack has cooked.
He would have unleashed the mighty Fellaini on Spurs, since to him the playing of Fellaini is the beginning and end of tactical wisdom
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

we have been saying this for time, i was once a Mourinho fan back in his early days at Chelsea when he won the league back-to-back, ferguson had to dig deep to win the premiership back, just dont know how he lost the plot, maybe after Chelsea sacked him the 2nd time, alarm bells should have started ringing, Sir Bobby Charlton had his resrvations about hiring him, Mourinho said he will play the united way, we started seeing cracks in his 2nd season despite finishing 2nd, we played too many draws and allowed City to shoot off with the title and just look at the gap!

During pre-season, that was where he totally lost the plot complaining about everything from his players, more transfer funds needed, playing bizarre formations, never taking responsibilities for his short comings, rather blame the players

Of course if you expose your players in the modern game in that fashion, they will do the same to you, then of course the Pogba fall out and there was only likely to be one winner!

Mourinho is the past in the coaching world, he should do a Rijkaard and just quit with his millions, if he wants to stay relevant in the game and of course he can, he needs to adapt

OGS has played for united and understands playing the united way, has not had time to stamp his authority, what he has done, is let the players express themselves more freely, use their individual talent and of course get the confidence and the swagger back

we beat a Spurs team in their backyard and that was no mean feat, that wembley pitch is so big and Spurs pressing game, what i think we did really well was isolate their defenders and that goal was a typical example using the awareness of Pogba to thread in those through balls and leave our strikers one-on-one with their defence

2nd half we got tired as we are used to playing that way but we still defended well and we could have scored a 2nd as well, we actually reduced Spurs to taking pot shots at De gea, yes quite a lot but it usually takes a lot more to get one past him

Huge test for OGS, we just need to keep on winning our matches and getting match sharpness back and a lot of goals

Mourinho would have lost that game yesterday as he would have resorted to parking the bus for the remaining 45 mins puttting the defence under so much pressure
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

We have a new coach and you're still bleating on about the former coach - gosh

Good on OGS. We have a few winnable games before Liverpool come over

Beat BHA on Saturday and we're temporarily 5th
Arsenal and Chelsea should draw

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:We have a new coach and you're still bleating on about the former coach - gosh

not blaming the old coach but we have to make references to his era, at least he got us in the mess that we currently are!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I remember after being outclassed and beaten 1-3 by City, he lamented not having Fellaini as City would have been in "big big trouble" if he had unleashed Fellaini on them.
oloye wrote: He would have unleashed the mighty Fellaini on Spurs, since to him the playing of Fellaini is the beginning and end of tactical wisdom
Last edited by wiseone on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:I remember after being outclassed and beaten 1-3 by City, he lamented not having Fellaini as city would have been in "big big trouble" if he had unleashed Fellaini on them.
oloye wrote: He would have unleashed the mighty Fellaini on Spurs, since to him the playing of Fellaini is the beginning and end of tactical wisdom
Case closed, you wonder how he was coaching and winning before he met Fellaini. The guy came to defraud United.... He is a Chelsea man who came to scam United 8-)
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:We have a new coach and you're still bleating on about the former coach - gosh

The real WE are still talking about Mou.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

oloye wrote:
wiseone wrote:I remember after being outclassed and beaten 1-3 by City, he lamented not having Fellaini as city would have been in "big big trouble" if he had unleashed Fellaini on them.
Case closed, you wonder how he was coaching and winning before he met Fellaini. The guy came to defraud United.... He is a Chelsea man who came to scam United 8-)
some quotes would be really helpful.
but, this is CE.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:

The real WE are still talking about Mou.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Here you go:

"I can just imagine, when the result was 2-1, to bring a fresh Fellaini to the pitch, I think they would be in big, big trouble."

Keep in mind he was responding to a question about not having Pogba for the game.

http://www.squawka.com/en/news/jose-mou ... ch/1068261
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
some quotes would be really helpful.
but, this is CE.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

wiseone wrote:Here you go:

"I can just imagine, when the result was 2-1, to bring a fresh Fellaini to the pitch, I think they would be in big, big trouble."

Keep in mind he was responding to a question about not having Pogba for the game.

http://www.squawka.com/en/news/jose-mou ... ch/1068261
:?

Pogba injured

remind me again who we have in midfield for that City game.

thank you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho is result driven, he has never hidden from this! Entertainment football has never been his thing, once this left his repertoire, sadly he had nothing left to offer football! Thats why he always gets sacked from clubs when results no longer goes his way, then he hits the self destruct button! Thats the story of Mourinho

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:Mourinho is result driven, he has never hidden from this! Entertainment football has never been his thing, once this left his repertoire, sadly he had nothing left to offer football! Thats why he always gets sacked from clubs when results no longer goes his way, then he hits the self destruct button! Thats the story of Mourinho
well duh, how else will you rate managers
Do you think SAF was not results driven?

Huddersfield have parted ways with their manager.
Do you think their next appointee is there to play tiki taka?

“We had a virus that infected everyone at United. It was called winning.” Sir Alex Ferguson

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

"Tactics" like "attack, attack, attack"?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

"Tactics" like "attack, attack, attack"?
you're trying your hardest to derail Ole's thread, ...

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
you're trying your hardest to derail Ole's thread, ...
Without Borinho's bore-fest, Ole would be in Norway and it wouldn't be looking good for US.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

at old trafford during Mourinho reign, we were playing like the away team! every tom, d#$% and harry had a crack at us
not anymore! that place will be turned into a fotress, Let brighton come and play open football with us!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

tough win against BHA

but 3 points gained

OGS...we need quality players

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Some games will be tough, Liverpool had a tough game today as well, think they beat Brighton 1 nil as well, the most important thing is to get 3 points!

Marko