Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:50 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Lukaku scored 8 goals this season, at least 8 premiership goals, very poor returns for a united striker! Nothing is stopping Lukaku from improving himself! First his poor touch, nobody can teach him the basics of football, we know Mourinho does not improve players, so i guess its left for OGS to help him! Now he has every opportunity to redeem himself, first start helping the team when the opposition has the ball, he played yesterday and was losing balls left right and center, he has to improve his foootball, its that simple, if he cant, he can ask for a transfer!


All of a sudden, its on the player to "improve himself." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


this is why i laugh on CE with some of the s'hit i read

Inheritance Merchant 'improves' players like KDB, Sterling, ____ (players that cost $50MM), but is yet to 'develop' any player from the EDS

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25428
Location: Copacabana
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
OGS doing well
We are grateful

So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write.

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Last edited by YemiBrazil on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25146
Location: london
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Lukaku scored 8 goals this season, at least 8 premiership goals, very poor returns for a united striker! Nothing is stopping Lukaku from improving himself! First his poor touch, nobody can teach him the basics of football, we know Mourinho does not improve players, so i guess its left for OGS to help him! Now he has every opportunity to redeem himself, first start helping the team when the opposition has the ball, he played yesterday and was losing balls left right and center, he has to improve his foootball, its that simple, if he cant, he can ask for a transfer!


All of a sudden, its on the player to "improve himself." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


this is why i laugh on CE with some of the s'hit i read

Inheritance Merchant 'improves' players like KDB, Sterling, ____ (players that cost $50MM), but is yet to 'develop' any player from the EDS


Once upon a time KDB, Salah were linked with Mourinho, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
Lukaku scored 8 goals this season, at least 8 premiership goals, very poor returns for a united striker! Nothing is stopping Lukaku from improving himself! First his poor touch, nobody can teach him the basics of football, we know Mourinho does not improve players, so i guess its left for OGS to help him! Now he has every opportunity to redeem himself, first start helping the team when the opposition has the ball, he played yesterday and was losing balls left right and center, he has to improve his foootball, its that simple, if he cant, he can ask for a transfer!


All of a sudden, its on the player to "improve himself." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


this is why i laugh on CE with some of the s'hit i read

Inheritance Merchant 'improves' players like KDB, Sterling, ____ (players that cost $50MM), but is yet to 'develop' any player from the EDS


Once upon a time KDB, Salah were linked with Mourinho, what exactly did he do with them? Shipped them out hahaha


loaned.
what did he win in that same season?

don't bother answering. thank you

back to OGS

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
YemiBrazil wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write.


a manager who has won the league at every club he's coached...except United

but we'll win the league with the likes of Mata, Jones, Smalling
(i have noticed your silence at the Jones contract extension btw)

anyway, back to OGS

:D :D

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25428
Location: Copacabana
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
OGS doing well
We are grateful

So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write.

a manager who has won the league at every club he's coached...except United

but we'll win the league with the likes of Mata, Jones, Smalling
(i have noticed your silence at the Jones contract extension btw)

anyway, back to OGS

I have noticed your silence on the miracle :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25146
Location: london
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write.


a manager who has won the league at every club he's coached...except United

but we'll win the league with the likes of Mata, Jones, Smalling
(i have noticed your silence at the Jones contract extension btw)

anyway, back to OGS

:D :D[/quote

The truth hurts right? The bus driver was the problem at united! He left and we are doing good things!
Menaing if Mourinho was flexible as a coach and played to their strenghts, who knows, they will be competing for the title now!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
OGS doing well
We are grateful

So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write.

a manager who has won the league at every club he's coached...except United

but we'll win the league with the likes of Mata, Jones, Smalling
(i have noticed your silence at the Jones contract extension btw)

anyway, back to OGS

I have noticed your silence on the miracle :lol: :lol: :lol:


that is why i opened this thread

ok.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25428
Location: Copacabana
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
OGS doing well
We are grateful

So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write.

a manager who has won the league at every club he's coached...except United

but we'll win the league with the likes of Mata, Jones, Smalling
(i have noticed your silence at the Jones contract extension btw)

anyway, back to OGS

I have noticed your silence on the miracle :lol: :lol: :lol:


that is why i opened this thread

ok.

"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25146
Location: london
Everytime united wins, Mourinho gets more exposed, no miracles, its just playing them to their strenghts, OGS is not a miracle worker, he just did the basics right, instead of getting scared of the opposition and defend for your life, you play to your strenghts, thats whats OGS is doing, not rocket science

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
YemiBrazil wrote:
"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."


handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25146
Location: london
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."


handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak


Nobody gives a 26 year old a free transfer! The only reason i can think is the re-sale, sorry just business!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59053
YemiBrazil wrote:
"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."

:lol: :lol: Shame on WE

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59053
tfco wrote:

handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

WE prefer handing contracts to Fellaini.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

WE prefer handing contracts to Fellaini.



_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25146
Location: london
No 26 year old should ever be given a free transfer! Can understand why jones got a contract, we will strenghten the team, no doubt about that!

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25428
Location: Copacabana
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

WE prefer handing contracts to Fellaini.



Why did you say you open this thread again? :mrgreen:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25428
Location: Copacabana
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."


handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

How does that change the fact that the miracle was performed in a matter of weeks with all those you mentioned still on the roster? :lol:

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25428
Location: Copacabana
Not surprised though, na nature:

" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write."

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."


handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

How does that change the fact that the miracle was performed in a matter of weeks with all those you mentioned still on the roster? :lol:


and it's a good thing

i am just thinking long term. but yeah, you enjoy what Woodward/Glazers have done to United post-SAF

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 74548
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

WE prefer handing contracts to Fellaini.



Why did you say you open this thread again? :mrgreen:


is that Jose or LVG in the photo?

BOOM!!!!

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25146
Location: london
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
"So WE were wrong to say WE should ship out players and not the bus driver."


handing contracts to Jones, Smalling, Mata.

i prefer not to speak

How does that change the fact that the miracle was performed in a matter of weeks with all those you mentioned still on the roster? :lol:


and it's a good thing

i am just thinking long term. but yeah, you enjoy what Woodward/Glazers have done to United post-SAF


Long term, we will buy, nobody is stupid enough to see we have deficiencies! Whoever gets the job, the board must back the manager, not just to transfer, but weed out dead wood, next season will be a defining season

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 59053
YemiBrazil wrote:
Not surprised though, na nature:

" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You go wait tire for WE to accept that the bus driver was the problem. WE laugh at the s'hit we read and others laugh at the s'hit we write."

WE are laughing a lot these days.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 383 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: folem, kalani JR, oscar52, oyek and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group