Arsenal 3 VS Burnley 1 (Auba*2,Iwobi)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Arsenal 3 VS Burnley 1 (Auba*2,Iwobi)

Post by ojafranpa »

Starting XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Monreal, Kolasinac, Elneny, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette

Bench: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Torreira, Ramsey, Iwobi, Saka, Nketiah
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: Arsenal 1 VS Burnley 0 (Auba

Post by ojafranpa »

Aubamayoung
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal VS Burnley

Post by Skylolo »

That is why Ozil is the highest paid player at the club, just like that the pressure is off everyone now....Class is permanent.
To God be the glory
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Nice move created by Ozil. Good work.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Meanwhile I am delighted today, a boy that I have known since when he was born Alli Koiki is on the bench for Burnley.....he is a Nigerian.

I am so proud for his family, I hope he comes on.
To God be the glory
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Unai don't mess with our Ozil again.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Skylolo wrote:That is why Ozil is the highest paid player at the club, just like that the pressure is off everyone now....Class is permanent.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The General :thumbs: is backkkkkkkkkkkk....................where is my boy, Aniks? :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ojafranpa wrote:Starting XI: Leno, Maitland-Niles, Sokratis, Monreal, Kolasinac, Elneny, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette

Bench: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Torreira, Ramsey, Iwobi, Saka, Nketiah
Wow. The kid don make bench already! :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Skylolo wrote:Meanwhile I am delighted today, a boy that I have known since when he was born Alli Koiki is on the bench for Burnley.....he is a Nigerian.

I am so proud for his family, I hope he comes on.
Its a special feeling.
Congrats! :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Monreal injured and replaced by Lichteiner.
Xhaka back in defense. There are no more defenders available. so, don't blame Unai.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Socrates is another dumb Arsenal defender.
Might get a red card and Arsenal doesn't have any more defenders and he is behaving like an angel*.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Did the coach ban Guendouzi from tackling
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

LacaBloodKlat shoot the ball homie
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Can the Gunners make it to the second half with a lead???

Yes they can :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Yay!!!!! An halftime lead and a clean sheet to boot. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The game has changed against Arsenal with the injury to Nacho.

This Lichtsteiner like his Swiss brother Xhacrap moves with the agility of a Cadaver. Both of them have locked hip syndrome .... Kaiii their immobility for a pro athlete get as e be ... Locked hips with very little core flexibility .... Cheiii Odikwa serious :shock:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Nice move by Ozil. Now he can take a break for the next 5 games and become invisible. Nobody questions his quality.
Showing up to play once per month is just not worth the trouble.
Skylolo wrote:That is why Ozil is the highest paid player at the club, just like that the pressure is off everyone now....Class is permanent.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Anika don land...make you no forget my suya o.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf: :rotf:

What? For a simple diagonal pass?

Just like a typical Trump fan. Let’s lower the bar for superstar status even further :roll: :roll: You guys are so desperate :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

zee wrote:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

The General :thumbs: is backkkkkkkkkkkk....................where is my boy, Aniks? :D

Yeah Bro I should have woken up early to see General Snowflake rip apart Athletico Madrid, or sorry must be Manchester City .....or Nah it had to Barcelona, no? :lol: :lol:

Oh ‘‘twas a diagonal pass against the Mighty Title Contending BURNLEY ..

Ok I gorrit :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :D

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Aubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

From a near Ozil calamity to a smashing goal by Abou .. that’s football the Wmey way :lol:

What a smash by abou. Useless Droopy almost gifted a goal to Burnley
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

The General is Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Where art thou O' Aniks. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo