[TBL] Cardiff (1-5) Man United [Rash,Ander,Martial,JLingzx2]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [TBL] Cardiff (1-5) Man United [Rash,Ander,Martial,JLing

Post by oloye »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
pajimoh wrote:CARDIFF....perspective
Yes and that is how United is expected to treat Cardiff... Overwhelm them completely. There were still traces of bad organisation, there weee still traces of sloppiness... I for the first time in how many games this team has played I see red Jersey all over the place, they were moving, they were not static or moving in straight lines.
Oloye I will wait for a couple more games before knowing it is the real thing. These players are presently trying to prove that Jose was the problem. Lets see after a few games.
I know.buddy,but this same United has struggled against all manner of teams, look at the way Derby humiliated them, like I said there were still glaring defects in their play, there were still dumb moments. Nevertheless you could see a team playing without the usual inhibition that has seen them play without creativity and in a reactive way. Always to be hit before they react.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

we will beat City at home

w will beat Pool at home

we will beat Chelsea at home

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote:
oloye wrote:
pajimoh wrote:CARDIFF....perspective
Yes and that is how United is expected to treat Cardiff... Overwhelm them completely. There were still traces of bad organisation, there weee still traces of sloppiness... I for the first time in how many games this team has played I see red Jersey all over the place, they were moving, they were not static or moving in straight lines.
Oloye I will wait for a couple more games before knowing it is the real thing. These players are presently trying to prove that Jose was the problem. Lets see after a few games.
Yes i agree, whilst it was good to see some nice play, this game and the next few are really winnable and the right ones to get a new manager off his mark, there's not much that Ole could have organised in just a day of training.
The big games and tough opponents is where we will see if there's proper change.
When Jose started his first few games had good scores and people got excited, so one can only hope Ole and the players keep this going for ever.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote: The big games and tough opponents is where we will see if there's proper change.
When Jose started his first few games had good scores and people got excited, so one can only hope Ole and the players keep this going for ever.
we are good.

Pogba is playing in a more advanced role
Martial was buzzing.
Matic was a rock

Can't wait for Alexis to return

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

When was the last tine you saw Lindelof in the opposition half? mourinho will never allow this, stay in your position, how did Pogba get 3 assists? He was made to play bigh up and that is where he is effective, in the final 3rd, he has the skill to unlock any defences in world football, its early days but confidence does a lot for footballers, dont know how Lukaku will fit in ahead of Rashford and Martial but maybe now Pogba might be there to help him
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E go do you guys like film trick on boxing day.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

tfco wrote:we will beat City at home

w will beat Pool at home

this should all be possible now that the Football Coward is gone.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...it's only Cardiff coffee or is it tea :biggrin:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote:we will beat City at home

w will beat Pool at home

this should all be possible now that the Football Coward is gone.
we already did in past seasons

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Yes we moved the ball forward, not sideways, backwards, forward, put the other team under pressure as well
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The pundits are uncharacteristically quiet this weekend, whats up Gary neville, Graeme Souness, Charagher and all those chartalans whose existence depends on Pogba making headlines for the wrong reasons, Pobga, leave united, Pogba is so undisciplined, Pogba is overrrated, Pogba is a virus, He only won the world cup due to the presence of Kante, Neville, you dissapoint me this weekend, Souness, whats up, your silence is disturbing, is that all it takes to silence you covert racist cuntsss, 45 minutes of threading through balls, having a hand in 4 goals? Its easy to read through some of these old english men!

Marko
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cardiff.

It'll be amusing when it all comes apart against the first semi-decent team you come across. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The YeyeMan wrote:Cardiff.

It'll be amusing when it all comes apart against the first semi-decent team you come across. :lol: :lol:
Yes as far as we attack and lose, i will be satisfied! Better to lose this way but their defence should not know any peace for 90 minutes!

Marko