Galatasaray highlights: Henry Onyekuru x 2...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Galatasaray highlights: Henry Onyekuru x 2...

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I’d love to see him at Everton... :!:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... 2tDaEq2ZTl

Cheers.
The real deal
Egg
Egg
Re: Galatasaray highlights: Henry Onyekuru x 2...

Post by The real deal »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I’d love to see him at Everton... :!:

Cheers.
Is that Progress (ion) or Retrogress(ion)??
God, How'd Union jack mess with our minds so badly?
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The real deal wrote:

Cheers.
Na so we see am ooo. Union Jack don hammer plenty people brain comot. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The real deal wrote:

Cheers.
Your brain was already messed up :taunt: since some of you can't see beyond England hating. I'm pretty sure if some of you were ballers, you'd be looking to get into the EPL as well.

What does EPL offer Onyekuru? Well try a league that is the most followed in the world, he gets visibility more than the one he's currently at.
As a player, more will be demanded from him, week in week out.
He'd be playing against some of the best defenders and teams than what he's currently used to or has played against.
He'd be playing in the most exciting league in the WORLD
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Cheers.
Your brain was already messed up :taunt: since some of you can't see beyond England hating. I'm pretty sure if some of you were ballers, you'd be looking to get into the EPL as well.

What does EPL offer Onyekuru? Well try a league that is the most followed in the world, he gets visibility more than the one he's currently at.
He'd be playing against some of the best defenders and teams than what he's currently used to or has played against.
Those words reminds me of the English accent....
EPL represents the only Glory left of a colonial empire. Take the speed and physicality out of it and its worthless. Its an anglosaxon world (media wise) The Eng medium media dominates the globe. They,ve bought all the COACHING talent there is! But they do not play good soccer overall. That's the problem. Its better to play 6 yrs guaranteed first team football @ Gala with champ league experience than warm bench in a 120 mph league for 2.5 yrs and get injured or discarded
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The real deal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Cheers.

EPL represents the only Glory left of a colonial empire. Take the speed and physicality out of it and its worthless. Its an anglosaxon world (media wise) The Eng medium media dominates the globe. They,ve bought all the COACHING talent there is! But they do not play good soccer overall. That's the problem. Its better to play 6 yrs guaranteed first team football @ Gala with champ league experience than warm bench in a 120 mph league for 2.5 yrs and get injured or discarded
Reading your post highlights your opinion of the English so it's hard to take you seriously. Since you're not Onyekuru, who was not forced at gun point, to sign for Everton, then we must take it it's his wish to play in the EPL, Speed, physicality and all. That's what matters not your usual organic planting material opinion :taunt: :D
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The real deal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
The real deal wrote:

Cheers.

First things first; merry Christmas. Now that’s out of the way, let’s address your rather uninformed and flippant commentary. If they’re so worthless and don’t play good soccer, how come all 4 English teams in the UEFA champions league advanced to the knockout stages, with the distinct possibility that one of them will win all the marbles? Didn’t we both recently watch as a geriatric Argentina sent the SuperEagles packing in the first round of the World Cup while England was just a whisker away from winning it all? Abeg, put a stop to the mindless hating :!:

Cheers.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

The Eng have a loud mouth....its why I dislike them a Lil, a Lil, a lil bit. They spend a fortune but they are not top 3 in Europe.
The return for their money is abyssmal. They,ve bought the BEST coaching talents inbthe last 4 yrs.....Westham makes more money than napoli.
Your snapshot of a bogus Eng Semifinal in a tired Russia WC is a poor yardstick. If Nige gets her acts together, we cd win the WC before Eng
Learn abt the global game, where the best players play (league), most succesful teams and research how much money each legue spend for the returns they get.....Damn, the BBC has gotten so much in our heads , we talk like tokens......
Check this out.....some useful info as starting point...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Worl ... f_the_Year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_E ... gue_finals

This is a good start
Merry Xmas
heavyd
Egg
Egg

Post by heavyd »

The real deal wrote:The Eng have a loud mouth....its why I dislike them a Lil, a Lil, a lil bit. They spend a fortune but they are not top 3 in Europe.
The return for their money is abyssmal. They,ve bought the BEST coaching talents inbthe last 4 yrs.....Westham makes more money than napoli.
Your snapshot of a bogus Eng Semifinal in a tired Russia WC is a poor yardstick. If Nige gets her acts together, we cd win the WC before Eng
Learn abt the global game, where the best players play (league), most succesful teams and research how much money each legue spend for the returns they get.....Damn, the BBC has gotten so much in our heads , we talk like tokens......
Check this out.....some useful info as starting point...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Worl ... f_the_Year

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_E ... gue_finals

This is a good start
Merry Xmas
Merry Christmas to you too Mate :D

You know it is funny how people will often post "useful info" or "evidence" to try and support their position in a duscussion/argument and that "evidence" ends up helping destroying their own position. Classic case of shooting oneself in ones own foot :lol:

So you would rather Onyekuru play in Gala? Based on the "useful info" you posted how many turkish teams appear in the list of EC or ECL winners/runners up? How many Turkish players or Players in Turkish teams appear in the list of World Player of the year? Ill put you out of your misery... ZERO.
Your pet hate England on the other hand are third overall in the EC/ECL based on performance. While No English man has won the Award recently Quite a few Players from English teams (and a few English players) have featured in the top 3.
So really your "evidence" points to the English game not doing too badly... Thank God you dont advise Nigerian Footballers! :taunt:

I am not an apologist for the English game. There are many things that could be done better but you cant argue with the fact that it has the most exciting (not the best) and lucrative league. They have gotten their act together in the last couple of years with their youth teams winning World cups and European championships regularly. The fact is if they continue on this path they are on course to win a major trophy in the next 4-6 years.

Suddenly reaching a WC Semi-Final was because Russia was a tired WC? (what does that mean anyway). Meanwhile Germany, Italy, Holland, Portugal etc didnt get anywhere near.

I dont know where your hatred of the English comes from. Maybe you could one day articulate that a bit more but for now if Onyekuru has the chance to come back and get a starting or regular spot in Everton, anyone in his right mind will advise him to grab that opportunity with both hands.
YNWA
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Playing @ Gala guarantees UCL football for him, guarantees rubbing shoulder and testing himself against the best in continental Europe. I like players showing skill, using their brain and not just running 100mph like most EPL teams. I cannot point to any Nig player whose game got better playing in Eng... JJ best years were in Germany, Turkey and France....Taribo in italy, Finidi and Kanu in holland, Amotaxi in belgium........ Friend, I've been ard this game for a while... Time it was that we were glued to TV to watch west ham/Arsenal//spurs...what a waste of time! I advise you watch other league. There's a reason why the world usu vote for players and coaches in other league as better despite EPL viewership leading other leagues.......Can you @ least see that now?
Full disclosure, I dislike the Brits cos they kicked our great, great, great Gfather behind, colonise us and deliberately left a divided nation.......They got away with it
So when I hear some token Nigerians talk like they are more brits than brits, more loyal to pool than those in liverpool, it just set me off!!!

Nothing against you Bro
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

What’s this one talking about? Jay j best years was at Bolton, kanu best years was his first 3 years at Arsenal and 2 years at ajax. Yobo, Yakubu, adebayor, obagoal, osaze, ighalo all had their best years at epl only obagoal that’s even arguable. The likes of finidi, utaka simply got lazy and unserious that’s why they had an unsuccessful time at epl
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

john12 wrote:What’s this one talking about? Jay j best years was at Bolton, kanu best years was his first 3 years at Arsenal and 2 years at ajax. Yobo, Yakubu, adebayor, obagoal, osaze, ighalo all had their best years at epl only obagoal that’s even arguable. The likes of finidi, utaka simply got lazy and unserious that’s why they had an unsuccessful time at epl

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Forum full of millenials, facebook generations will actually believe you. You say all these with a bold face??
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

john12 wrote:What’s this one talking about? Jay j best years was at Bolton, kanu best years was his first 3 years at Arsenal and 2 years at ajax. Yobo, Yakubu, adebayor, obagoal, osaze, ighalo all had their best years at epl only obagoal that’s even arguable. The likes of finidi, utaka simply got lazy and unserious that’s why they had an unsuccessful time at epl

Simple assignment for you; find out what all you mentioned won for Nigeria and the club they were playing for @ the time.......kai!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

The real deal wrote:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Forum full of millenials, facebook generations will actually believe you. You say all these with a bold face??
:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

My brother jj was very talented at rangers, Frankfurt and fenarbache however it was at Bolton that the man finally became matured, purposeful and extremely important. At his previous clubs, jj was mostly an entertainer. Although, he had a good career with fenarbache it can’t be compared to his Bolton performance