Ndidi Wan Finish Chelsea keeper

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ndidi Wan Finish Chelsea keeper

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

@.50 secs. Willfrediii..... kilode? Wetin the keeper do u? This is more like it. Excellent strike but a better save by the keeper. This is what we want from you. A bulalaa per game at least. :thumbs:
[/video]
OCCUPY NFF!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ndidi Wan Finish Chelsea keeper

Post by Scipio Africanus »

He unleashed the same kind of venomous strike against Argentina at the WC, also saved. My word, that would have been the goal of the tournament if it had gone in. Anyway one day ...

Wha choo looking at?!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Man united calling
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

This guy has a great shot.

How comes he generates so much power from his shot yet he is not built like the likes of Roberto Carlos or Seedorf.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote:He unleashed the same kind of venomous strike against Argentina at the WC, also saved. My word, that would have been the goal of the tournament if it had gone in. Anyway one day ...
He should go to Spain, players can't improve by beating up on Fulham and Huddersfield all yr.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

benteke wrote:This guy has a great shot.

How comes he generates so much power from his shot yet he is not built like the likes of Roberto Carlos or Seedorf.
Build has nothing to do with it. It is all about core strength.

Wha choo looking at?!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Scipio Africanus wrote:

The guy must have one of the most powerful and fastest shots in the league, normally you see that from shot bulky fellas.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Scipio Africanus wrote:

With all the info available it's amazing that people think you have to be built a certain way to have a powerful shot. How's that different from expecting 72 virgins in heaven?
OCCUPY NFF!!
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:

With all the info available it's amazing that people think you have to be built a certain way to have a powerful shot. How's that different from expecting 72 virgins in heaven?
I was thinking maybe it's his good technique, there are some players who can hit it hard but prefer to place it or curl it for accuracy, next they don't trust the accuracy of they hit hard all the time, it might end up in row z. :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:He unleashed the same kind of venomous strike against Argentina at the WC, also saved. My word, that would have been the goal of the tournament if it had gone in. Anyway one day ...
2019 almost and we still tell tales by moonlight
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:
What’s your point? He has a powerful but inaccurate shot that seems to getting better. Is that not the type of issue you’d expect on a fan forum? Ooops..... sorry, he’s not as good as Morris or Ronaldo so it’s actually a tale by moonlight.
OCCUPY NFF!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...such telegraphed shots on goal are generally saved by an eagle eyed goalie because they have a clear view of movement and trajectory. Just a matter of how strong is the wrist to parry.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

mcal wrote:...such telegraphed shots on goal are generally saved by an eagle eyed goalie because they have a clear view of movement and trajectory. Just a matter of how strong is the wrist to parry.
Nothing telegraphed about it; just a magnificent save from an alert goalie :!:

Cheers.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
mcal wrote:...such telegraphed shots on goal are generally saved by an eagle eyed goalie because they have a clear view of movement and trajectory. Just a matter of how strong is the wrist to parry.

Cheers.
...long distance makes it telegraphed. Good shot and good save still.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:

Cheers.
...long distance makes it telegraphed. Good shot and good save still.
Long distance shots are scored everyday in all leagues in the world, this telegraph idea sounds like some archaic football commentary you'd here on NTA in the 90s.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
jette1 wrote:
What’s your point? He has a powerful but inaccurate shot that seems to getting better. Is that not the type of issue you’d expect on a fan forum? Ooops..... sorry, he’s not as good as Morris or Ronaldo so it’s actually a tale by moonlight.
nothing more to add bro
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12850 ... ester-City

Another fantastic day at the office for wilf. Rated the highest MF/ Defensive player on the field by a mile. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12850 ... ester-City

Another fantastic day at the office for wilf. Rated the highest MF/ Defensive player on the field by a mile. :clap: :clap: :clap:
the guy is balling big time
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved