EUROPEAN TOP AFRICAN STRIKERS CANT FIND EAGLES NET

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
EUROPEAN TOP AFRICAN STRIKERS CANT FIND EAGLES NET

Post by jette1 »

Even King Drogba in his prime couldn't find eagles net. Abedi Pele and George Weah, Freddie Kanoute - all couldn't find our net. I believe M salah and Samuel etoh each has only one goal against US. Roger miller couldn't do it. With cup of nation around the corner I doubt Aubameyang with all the hailing if we met could even smell our net
Last edited by jette1 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Re: EUROPEAN TOP AFRICAN STRIKERS CANT FIND EAGLES NET

Post by Rawlings »

what do u mean by "With cup of nation around the corner....."
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote:what do u mean by "With cup of nation around the corner....."
I can understand since Ghana is not in it

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

jette1 wrote:
Rawlings wrote:what do u mean by "With cup of nation around the corner....."
I can understand since Ghana is not in it
Bed wetter alert
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Jimmy Gatete the super eagle killer found the net.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

jette1 wrote:Even King Drogba in his prime couldn't find eagles net. Abedi Pele and George Weah, Freddie Kanoute - all couldn't find our net. I believe M salah and Samuel etoh each has only one goal against US. Roger miller couldn't do it. With cup of nation around the corner I doubt Aubameyang with all the hailing if we met could even smell our net
What happened when Ivory Coast knocked us out of AFCON in 2006?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Adisboy wrote:
jette1 wrote:Even King Drogba in his prime couldn't find eagles net. Abedi Pele and George Weah, Freddie Kanoute - all couldn't find our net. I believe M salah and Samuel etoh each has only one goal against US. Roger miller couldn't do it. With cup of nation around the corner I doubt Aubameyang with all the hailing if we met could even smell our net
What happened when Ivory Coast knocked us out of AFCON in 2006?
off site goals dont count

Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

Eto'o Played against the Eagles twice and scored both times. Afcon 2000 finals and Afcon 2004 QF
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009