kelechi Nwakali

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: kelechi Nwakali

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Damunk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:You mean the man who according to Ayokinfe was to save us at the last WC????
Yup. :D
Actually, he would have done better than Etebo who only ever seems to contribute his sweat to the team.
Speculation with a heavy dose of optimism.
I've never been totally convinced by Etebo but to believe Nwakali woulda done better is really stretching it.
For now, Etebo is a regular in the SE so he must be doing something right, even if I can't see it.
You don't know that Porto B is actually preparing Nwakali to be unleashed on clubs secretly. He is not playing so that other clubs will not come and steal him. His not playing got nothing to do with his ability. It is part of the underground moves
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Damunk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:You mean the man who according to Ayokinfe was to save us at the last WC????
Actually, he would have done better than Etebo who only ever seems to contribute his sweat to the team.
I've never been totally convinced by Etebo but to believe Nwakali woulda done better is really stretching it.
For now, Etebo is a regular in the SE so he must be doing something right, even if I can't see it.
You don't know that Porto B is actually preparing Nwakali to be unleashed on clubs secretly. He is not playing so that other clubs will not come and steal him. His not playing got nothing to do with his ability. It is part of the underground moves
Una too like wickedness :laugh: :sneaky:

If there is any season to be generous, this is one :mrgreen:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Damunk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Yup. top secret. In the same way that chukwueze played with Porto b but was rejected. look at him today. he's about to start earning your annual income in 90mins. dey dia dey laff at progress. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

ohenhen1 wrote:He is 20
Sound like Rabiu Ibrahim 2.0...............Excuses galore.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley